MT5 issue with metaquotes

I have downloaded and installed mt5 from mql5. When I open some charts (ex: gbp usd) and go back to 2017 data, I see few candle sticks that are over 10,000 pips. Due to this I cannot properly draw SR lines, I was wondering if anyone in this forum had this issue and was able to fix this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I selected my trading server as metaquotes-demo when opening the demom account.

don per:

I have downloaded and installed mt5 from mql5. When I open some charts (ex: gbp usd) and go back to 2017 data, I see few candle sticks that are over 10,000 pips. Due to this I cannot properly draw SR lines, I was wondering if anyone in this forum had this issue and was able to fix this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

The metaquotes demo account is for training purposes only.

Metaquotes is not a forex broker, is a software company.

don per:

Use broker-based data instead of MetaQuotes.  Metaquotes demo only good enough for some basic task/coding, for chart analyzing you must get data from brokers.
Reason: