New to MT4 please help!

Hi All,

Myself and my friend are new to MT4 and would like the forums best opinions on what broker we should be using and some further help on getting the best out of MT4,

We are going to be spreadbetting so can anyone give us the best advice on what is the best broker to use with MT4,

Also we would like anyone’s help on getting the best out of MT4 and how we should be using it, we have watched lots of videos ECT and had a small play around but want to get up to scratch before we start betting real money, any help is appreciated and this can include anything from popular signals and techniques to strategies ECT nothing is too big or small,

Just so you know, we currently use CMC and have used city index,

Help from normal guys like us or seasoned spreadbetters is all appreciated,

The more help we get the sooner we can get back to making some good ££££,

Many Thanks and Happy Trading

james120985:

Hi All,

Myself and my friend are new to MT4 and would like the forums best opinions on what broker we should be using and some further help on getting the best out of MT4,

We are going to be spreadbetting so can anyone give us the best advice on what is the best broker to use with MT4,

You should read this again: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/register

For example:  1. Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden. Such topics will be deleted. 

Hi RaptorUK,

thats a shame, is there any place you can recomend we go to so we can discuss such things? as we dont want to upset anyone  

Do your own research. Ever hear of Google? You're off topic for this forum.

james120985:

Hi RaptorUK,

thats a shame, is there any place you can recomend we go to so we can discuss such things? as we dont want to upset anyone  

Try ForexFactory

Hi am galal in Yemen please  help me

GalalAhmedAbdullh AhmedAbdullah:
Hi am galal in Yemen please  help me

What kind of help do you need?

Reason: