MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 467

Hi All, I am having trouble IHighest / ILowest to get the Correct High and Low Prices:  Part of the problem is that I am working with a 1 MIN Chart and I need the Highest high and Lowest low in the last 31 Days. My code works on a Daily Chart but not on a Minute chart. Here is the daily code that...
Hi, how can I code if I want a function of my EA is only executioning in a specified time. Example allways only in the 30th minutes of a hour. if (Minute()==30 && Seconds()==0) {....} Thanks for help.
I have MetaTrader 4 through Oanda and we are currently developing signals for FOREX. We have our own program which creates signals and emails to us in this format (we can change to any): Enter AUDJPY LONG AT 89.49600 STOP 88.84600 TARGET 90.44600 We'd like to automate this into MetaTrader. Can...
Hello, Friends, my broker (and yours too, probably) has unpleasant limits for entering STOP orders. Sometimes I would need to enter BUY STOP (or sell stop) and it is not possible as it requires me to enter a price that is 20, 50 or so pips from the current price. This makes some trades impossible....
Interbankfx.com 66.114.120.22:443 MIGFX.ch 66.235.184.206:443 FXDD.com 66.151.194.185:443 Velosity4x.com 207.228.252.28:443 207.228.252.27:443 CoesFX.com 209.61.206.23:443 NorthFinance.com 83.220.163.101:443 MetaQuotes 66.235.184.162:443 Alpari 217.74.44.32:443 Orion 66.36.240.247:443 Windsor...
I created this feature for the time filter and it works, but if I close the Metatrader or compile the code for some modification, the function will no longer work. Should I initialize some variable? //Global scopeextern bool   TradeTimeFilter = true;          extern string      TradeBegin = "20...
Hi, I installed MT4 by Playonmac, but in terminal I don't have the tab market for install the application/indicators... How I can add this?? I tried to reinstall but nothing...
Shouldn't this line of code returned something other than zero? Print("Stop level in points=",MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)); For me it simply returning "0" rather than the minimum stop level. I thought perhaps the stop level really was 0, (OANDA is my broker) so I tried setting my stop very...
Hi  I wrote an EA without sending/closing orders. for now I just want EA show me some Comments and an alert. It's not working well  and I can't find problems. Funny part is if I put Bullish(Calculate_Bullish_Volume()) and bearish (Calculate_Bearish_Volume()) in the comment Bullish is stop working...
  watch window  (2)
All my watches show "expression could not be evaluated" How can this be remedied? Is it that "Wine" needs something installed?
Hi, help me realize, three-point automatic trendline, that you work at 1 minute? basic code in the file
Usually, when we attach williams percent range indicator to a chart, say 1M chart it just draws and fixes the line per bar. But I want it to fix the line per 5 seconds. In another words, WPR updates the drawn line per bar, I want it to update per 5 seconds. (not 5 ticks, not 5 bars, just per 5...
hello I have a problem with strategy tester I have one indicator that when i want to test it dont show indicator during test and I see naked chart but it show signals in trading chart!! why!!!!??? PLZ help
Hi and sorry for my poor english. Actually i'm trying to add alerts on chart for my MT4 interface. I'm able to draw lines but i need to put special graphic symbols in place. Is someone able to help me ? thank's by advance
  chartevent  (5)
i write some chartevent for redraw some object in chartwindow but in debug mode if i insert a break point in chartevent function , it can gatch everone event if i clear the break point , some event will lose what can i do to fix it
Hello, I need Indicator to ema Example for buy 1. open candle h1.. example 1.3300 2. EMA 100, distance to open candle 10 pips at 1.3310 3. Indicator calculate distance of open to ema 4. Indicator calculate 1.3310 - 1.3300= 10 pips .... 5. 10 pips x 125%= 23 pips 6. suggest indicator buy at 23 pips
Hello everyone, I'n new on this forum and know very little about mql programming, but I have created my own indicator using an online expert advisor builder app. The indicator is very simple, it is based on the change of the direction of the Momentum indicator . ( I use this indicator for binary
Hi Guys, I am a new experimenter of Virual hosting server provided by MetaQuotes. I am wondering if it is possible to change the stoploss value with MT4 platform when the EA is runing  on the Virtual Server. Did'nt find much about it.. THANKS
Hi I created a EA using MQL4 (build 1090). Everything was going to plan until i wanted to us it on a different PC. I installed the same copy of my brokers MT4 on both machines but they respond entirely different. The PC i developed the EA opened and closed trades as expected but on the other...
Hello everyone, i'm having issue with set up my personal alerts on price level, the issue is that.. in last weeks i noted a decrease of quantities of alerts i was avaible to set up.. right now i can only set up 4 alerts on the metatrader4 ( i'm using 18 forex cross so you can imagine only 4 alerts...
So I draw my trend lines on the monthly chart, then on the weekly , then on the daily and then on 4h. The problem is that the trend lines coming from higher time frames are not respected on lower time frames, and instead I have this huge gaps from where price is and where my trend line drawn on a...
I am looking to use this indicator -  This indicator generates a blue arrow to indicate start of buy trade and red arrow to indicate start of sell trade. How can I read the blue and red arrows in the OnTick() function of Expert Advisor? Best regards, Ashish.
  double numbers  (5)
hi I'm working with double numbers and after I normalize them with the following formula, it still remains non-normalized and has some digits that I don't need them. I want to know is there anyway to assure that if the double has been normalized correctly or not. I mean a formula to get the digits...
  cci modyfication  (1)
Hi, is possible to make modyfication: 1. add arrows 2. make level zero changeable as it is with upper/lower trigger 3. make final signal arrow/message on current/not current bar 4. make custom signals on/off cross buy lowertrigger - on/off cross buy level 0 - on/off cross buy upper trigger - on/off...
[Deleted]
Hi I am quite new to coding and was wondering is there a function that can restart the terminal as there is a function on the live update that restarts the terminal? Thanks Antony
I am encountering the following problem while trading with Oanda through MT4 using an MQL4 EA. Now after 3 days of error tracing, debugging, monitoring, watching prices live, re-reading all the MQL book etc... my modest brain is near burning out due to effort plus frustration. Pointless to use the...
I have indexs in my code and I want to know the amount bars/ time from signal point and index. here is my code:  if (a[1]>=a[MaxIndex]) = OP_BUY; I  I want to know amount of bars between signal point and MaxIndex. How do I find time at MaxIndex? Thankyou!
Hello everyone, I found this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/150808 I am trying to get the example to work, but I have run into a problem with completely solving it. I get these errors: ')' - unexpected end of program     line 159 col  6 '{' - unbalanced parentheses          line  11  col  3...
Please any one to advise before my purses. Thank you.
I am using MT4 and I cant see an obvious way of setting stop losses as trailing. Any ideas?