MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1085

Hello, Planning on using multiple orders: extern string TP="18,46,72"; How do I separate this into int variables? Hoping to have room for unlimited int variables so how can I find the number of orders and the individual int values? THX
Hello, How could I get the last value of Time[0] for the iBand for a determined timeframe ( for example 1 minute ) and use it as a constant during 1 minute, til there is a new one. Example: 10:00:03 UpperiBand is 1.4320 this value is used as a constant ! 10:00:04 UpperiBand is 1...
Hi, Before placing an order, I am trying to check whether any Buy/Sell order is already executed during the current M15 bar. In real-time it looks like working. but while back-testing it executes more than one order in the same candle. Can some please tell me Why? and how to rectify?    ......
Hi, Got an error for MarketInfo. The EA error "unknown mode 0 for MarketInfo" for the trade entry for the codes below: double MarketSpread = MarketInfo(CurrencyPair, MODE_SPREAD)*Point; double AskPrice = MarketInfo(CurrencyPair, MODE_ASK); double BidPrice = MarketInfo(CurrencyPair, MODE_BID); where...
[Deleted]
I wrote an EA to automate the process of typing SL and TP (code below), however the code works only on buy side. Can some experts tell me what went wrong? The problem seems simple yet as a newbie I can't tell. T.T //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
Hi, I'm looking for MT4 4.00 release 399 or 402, anyone could share it? This is for backtesting purposes. Thanks
[Deleted]
I am looking to build an EA. but unfortunately i don't have any knowledge of MQL language. i request to all senior/expert members of this forum, that please make it for me if possible. here is the criteria:- if price hit a buy target on chart, then the EA will automatically place a buy/sell order at...
Hey guys How do you had to a datetime value. One thread said that it is held in seconds.. so to add 3 hours you would datetimevalue + (3*60*60) which would give you a datetime 3 hours ahead but that didn't work I basically want to use OrderSelect() & OrderOpenTime() and check if my pending...
[Deleted]
Hi, 1) how do I do screenshot MT for some bars? Example: I want screen only 110th - 120th bars with max. zoom? 2) And Can I do screen some more windows? Function WindowScreenShot() doing screen only actual window though I have windows side by side.... Help me, please. Thanks.
  need help!  (5)
void start()  {   double p=1/30;   Print(p);  }   does anyone know why it shows "P" is 0? I think it would be 0.0333333.... What mistakes did i make? Thanks alot for your time.
Hi, The following is an excerpt from the EA log: 2011.11.24 18:09:13 ADB-EA EURCHF,H1: Historic data on M1 up to date (0 bars, first on 1970.01.01 00:00) 2011.11.24 18:09:13 ADB-EA EURCHF,H1: Historic data on M5 up to date (0 bars, first on 1970.01.01 00:00) 2011.11.24 18:09:13 ADB-EA EURCHF,H1
Hi, It may sounds very easy for who knows it, but not for me. Any help, I just want to caculate the slope of the Bollinger Band Indicator each 15 seconds. many thnaks in advance.
[Deleted]
Hi, Could anyone please tell me what I can do about this error: 2011.11.24 13:08:14 '428334': modification of pending order #1872705566 buy limit 0.10 USDJPY at 77.100 sl: 0.000 tp: 0.000 -> price: 77.100 sl: 76.800 tp: 0.000 failed [Invalid volume] which is being generated by...
New article Testing (Optimization) Technique and Some Criteria for Selection of the Expert Advisor Parameters is published: There is no trouble finding the Holy Grail of testing, it is however much more difficult to get rid of it. This article addresses the selection of the Expert Advisor operating...
Has anybody any idea how to count the result of all active orders for all different Symbols at one time? For example I have opened: 0.1 Lot sell EURUSD -> OrderProfit() is -10.00 USD 0.1 Lot sell EURCHF -> OrderProfit() is 8.00 USD 0.1 Lot buy USDCHF -> OrderProfit() is -22.45 USD 0.1 Lot sell GOLD
Hello Everybody, i've read through the book and documentation to figuere out something about pushing values to an array, but it seems that you have to declare array size when declaring the array ... is there a way to make the array dynamic and push and clear elements values? thanks, jacob
[Deleted]
Good day, I want to make breakeven code but I get sometimes OrderModify error 1. The MQL4 help book tells me that this happens "If you pass unchanged values as the function parameters, the terminal will generate error 1 (ERR_NO_RESULT)." What means this "unchanged values"? Does this means that...
I've been able to successfully create my own alerts recently but I want both an alert and a playsound at the same time. Problem is when I do this only the alert fires or the sound is cut off to play only a small portion of the orginal sound. Any ideas for a solution for this would be appricated
Hello Everyone !!! DO you think is possible to write Market Profile with Volume Profile and WVAP ? not just intraday, monthly weekly charts too. Somthing like http://www.sierrachart.com/ do . best regards. http://www.aboutforextradingblog.com/
Hello Everybody, i'm trying to set rectangles in an Indicator Window. It seems that you can only use time as X-Coordinate. Thats why i wrote a function that calculates a wanted coordinate value into a time value at the horizontal time line displayed in the Indicator Window. That works great, but if...
  Historical Data  (1)
How can I download tick data for EURUSD since Jan 2008.
Note: So that we are clear, using the 5 digit MT4 system, I call them micro-pips or the 10 cent pips to describe things. That is, pips means 4 digit system pips, micro-pips are the 5 digit system of pips. We all know that the ZigZag Indicator almost always repaints the newest line drawn. Often it...
Hello, I have IBFX and its 5th decimal. Why does MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL) = 0? Why does MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT) = 0? Even when I am specifying point as 0.00001 with double it prints as 4 decimals. I was able to chat with IBFX and was told its because metaquotes defaults 4...
[Deleted]
hello, can someone tell me a good ea? i´m new in this forum many thanks hunk
& how can i get it work   int Cnt = 500;  double TestArray[Cnt]; this is the error i get
[Deleted]
I've developed trading systems on other platforms for over 10 years. I had 12 years of experience working with Tradestation and I've used several other platforms. If I backtest a system in Tradestation, I can be 99% sure that (other than slippage, fills, etc) it would have traded in realtime...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am new to MQL and looking through the book and I was looking at the code in the example for a simple expert advisor (https://book.mql4.com/samples/expert) in the 4th block // Orders accounting   Symb=Symbol();                               // Security name...
[Deleted]
  moving SLs  (14   1 2)
Hey there, though I am aware that there are lots of threads out there that cover this problem I just wanted someone to have a quick glimpse on my particular approach to the "moving SL after price has moved XY pips in my favor" and give me a hint as to why it is not working properly. Not working...
[Deleted]
Hi all. I need change maximum open positions at one time, from 1 to infinity. What i must change in this code? Thank you :-) int BarCount;int Current;bool TickCheck = False;static bool ITradedOnThisBar;//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| expert initialization...