Chart "freezes" when debugging

Hi All,

I'm trying to debug an indicator and when stepping through the code I want to check the output on the chart. When I select the debug-created chart to adjust it, the cursor starts spinning and the UI freezes.

I've done this countless times debugging an EA but this is my first indicator and so far, I seem to be running into a few issues. Any thoughts as to why the debug chart is not allowing me to select it whilst stepping through the code?

Thanks.

Geester:

Hi All,

I'm trying to debug an indicator and when stepping through the code I want to check the output on the chart. When I select the debug-created chart to adjust it, the cursor starts spinning and the UI freezes.

I've done this countless times debugging an EA but this is my first indicator and so far, I seem to be running into a few issues. Any thoughts as to why the debug chart is not allowing me to select it whilst stepping through the code?

Thanks.

Just a heads up. I put the code in the indicator into the OnInit of an EA and when debugging, I can adjust the chart change its properties and so forth. It must be a restriction when debugging custom indicators.

Reason: