PC update now indicators don't work

Today, 22 December 2017, my PC applied updates and now a bunch of my indicators won't work on MT4. Anyone else having this issue? Does anyone have any suggestions how to fix it?

saroq:
Today, 22 December 2017, my PC applied updates and now a bunch of my indicators won't work on MT4. Anyone else having this issue? Does anyone have any suggestions how to fix it?

What update to mt4?

Build 1090 was the last update and that was months and months ago

Mladen Rakic:

What update to mt4?

Build 1090 was the last update and that was months and months ago

It wasn't an MT4 update it was a Windows update for my computer.  It looks like all of the indicators I got through Marketplace no longer function.  I will try deleting them from the indicators folder and reinstalling them.

saroq:
It wasn't an MT4 update it was a Windows update for my computer.  It looks like all of the indicators I got through Marketplace no longer function.  I will try deleting them from the indicators folder and reinstalling them.

Seems that I have found the answer to my question and will have to do a reinstall of the indicators.  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/217776

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid
  • www.mql5.com
On October 17, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system Windows 10 Fall Creators Update...
Reason: