MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 393

Double Entry  (1)
Hi my EA have some issue that it can double entry the position with the same magic number..  im already using this logic as my header code but it can entry twice..  if (orderposition(100) != 0 ) {  condition of trade } can someone give me a hint how to make it not entry twice the same magic number...
Indeed, I created my own robot on metaeditor 4. After compiling it, I did not notice any error, but when I put it in backtest, I noticed that no purchase or sale order is not performed. I have tried it several times, trying to start it from the graph but still no order! Help me, please! I'm...
hello, I use metrader 4 for a very long time but since some day if I try to place an order my batch remains at 9999.00 and do not let me change it suddenly I can not do any transaction, and this problem comes back to my cell and web application trader too, my broker is ava trade, I do not understand...
How to know the lever of my account on MT4.I know how to see it on the Smartphone app but I do not know where I can find it on the computer version.Could someone tell me?
Hi all, I try to get values about an indicator called MACDMomentum.  I download it from the mql5.com.  It has values MACD (histogram), Signal (yellow line), Momentum (red line). I try to get its values for my EA. However, I don't know how I get them. The indicator code's is as follows; //---...
While researching Code Base, I came across a script and a script The first one intercepts the codes of the pressed keys and the second one uses them. So it's not quite clear to me which codes correspond to the buttons. i.e. for example how to find out the code of pressing Ctrl+R. the command starts
Hello, i have a question. I found that lot calculation in https://www.mql5.com/en/code/viewcode/7749/105580/lot_lib.mqh Can someone explain me this? lot = _AccountBalance * 0.01 / iATR( Symbol(), Period(), 20, 1 ) / lotcost * 4 * Point; is this the same as i tried to use in my ea? int margin=(int)...
Hello Guys, I'm looking for open source historic data. Just EURUSD and GBPUSD I need, nothing very particular, last ten years maybe. Is it possibile to find something open source and easy to install, because all the sources I have found like TickStory or TickDataManager ask for a monthly or yearly...
My expert closes some orders NOT from TP and SL like it should, but for no apparent reason at price 0.00000, and in the journal it shows "close order#(order details here)....at price 0.00000" All the normal closes from TP and SL show up under the Experts tab instead of the journal tab. what would...
I am trying to close a Open BUY trade after it goes below 20 pips, but instead it closes after 1 pip. void OnTick()  {     double high = High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,4,1)];     //Close Buy   if ((high-Close[1]) <= 20*Point)     {         if(IsTradeAllowed())         myOrderClose(OP_BUY, 100,...
Please i need someone to please tell me how to merge 2 indicators so that they can come out as one.The indicators that i want to merge are CCI and MACD . i read something that i want to try out but the writer did not include how to merge indicators. Thanks all
I have a Cent account with $500 USD in it (shows as 50,000 in MT4) I'm following a signal with a $2000 account. So, I have invested 1/4 of his account, but because of the Cent account, shouldn't that be seen as 25 times more?  I have my percentage use set to 95%.  Todays trading shows a problem....
Please what is the inverse of the following function: iBarShift(NULL,PERIOD_D1,DateTime); I wish to get the date of a candle. Thanks in advance.
Starting this thread to use it to post different types of trailing stop Ea's, would like to start it with my favorite Volty trailing stop on jurik Ea. This is a mod of Mladen's Ema trailing stop Ea changed out the ma with the volty on jurik, also added the atr risk calculation. This Ea you can...
BULLISH/BEARISH Bar counter code Hi guys i`m having problem creating a bar counter code.Basically this indicator would be a statistical tool for me and it would help me very much with my market research. It would count how many  BEARISH bars appear and BULLISH bars at the next candle of certain time...
Hi all, I am developing a forex robot, and I only have one question. I would like to establish a condition which can be given in six candles, previous. The objective is that if the high points of any of the 6 previous candles, is above the tenkansen (ichimoku) we enter the market. For this I know...
Hi All, I have an interesting situation, where i need order select filtering the still opened from closed trades, via ticket in a loop. This is the code i am using :          if(!OrderSelect(tkt[i].last_ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET))            continue;         if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) and from...
Hi all, I am doing backtest. I notice a thing.  There must be take profit #6 instead os take profit #13 because order 6 is closed by take profit. Also, after from order 6 to order 13, there are many closed orders which is closed by take profit. Why? Do you have any ideas?  Best.
Hi all, I want to select my closed order on back test. I use foolowing code; if(OrderSelect(tickets,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY==true))  }   datetime ctm=OrderCloseTime();   if(ctm!=0){           closed=true; However, Orderselect says always false. What should I do? Best. Murat Y.
Hi all, I try to save a string to a csv file. However, I couldn't do that. I search it on forum although I get an aswer, I couldn't do that again. My code is as follows;    int filehandle=FileOpen("MQL4\\Files\\updated_Q.csv",FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV);    string str="Hello!";   Print("filehandle=",...
  How is your code organized?  (20   1 2)
Hi, I'd like to hear opinion from other coders about which way of organizing their complex EA code works best for them. I'm assuming if you have an EA which totals 1000+ lines of code, you don't normally put all the code in the main EA mq4 but rather have bunch of header files you include and/or...
please i want to creat a code that caculate support and resisste levels for the code below in charte scale 5 can you help me please. here is the code : int start(){  double S ;   if (NewBar() == true)   {      int old_zone_count =...
  MT4 HELP !!  (1)
Hi all.  Is there a way I can have all of my charts displaying the time of day where I am located.  I live in GMT +10 so why doesnt all of my charts use this date.  Any help would be appreciated
Good evening to the mql4 community, I was trying to modify an open position, to close 80% of the position to be precise. And with those instructions an error message appear :  "some operator expected" if (MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_BID) <= profit)               {                   if(OrderSelect...
While experimenting with various versionsof the “CCFp” indicator, by Semen Semenich, I tried to incorporate such anindicator in an EA. The problem is that the MT4 strategy tester seems to beusing different values than those I see on the chart.  My last attempts were made with “CCFp mtf& alerts 2.03...
Hi, In multiple chart applications, how do you get the objects value of a chart other than the current one?!!! thanks...
  calculate margin  (6)
hi all I have 830 euro on the micro account with lever 1:30 to want to trade eur / usd can I have margin problems? How to calculate how much margin do you have to hold a position with x micro lots?
Information is the most valuable product there is... For forex, a correct database solves everything... Try uploading the history of minute bars just like that and through quote archive... The difference is BAD... write a GRAAL on this history, although in real life it will be a total loss... This
int start() {   int limit, i, counter;   double RSI, RSIp, CCI;   double Range, AvgRange;   int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();//---- check for possible errors   if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);//---- last counted bar will be recounted   if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;   limit=Bars-counted_bars;...
  MetaEditor MQL4  (7)
Hi, i'm using MQL4 for a customer.  I saw that it is possible to compile with the cloud protector in the editor. My question is simple, does it work with MQL4? I ask why it is written "Compile with MQL5 cloud protector" even though I have downloaded Metatrader 4.