MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 391

[Deleted]
I'm not a newbe on MT4 but I have a new requirement ot set up a list of Take Profitsfor partial close outs when you first trade. For example, buy 10 lots, TP 3 lostat +50, 3 lots at +100, and the final 4 at +200. I know I can do it manually butit was pointed out to me that it can be done...
how to set multiple take profits in one order and leave the computer 
  Highest  (5)
Hi Guy, I am learnig and I don't know how I have to code the previous highest of 1 day to trigger the Entry. I used  this code in declarion of variable: int HighDayBefore= iHighest(NULL, PERIOD_H1, MODE_HIGH, 24, 0); and then the array double HH=High[HighDayBefore]. But it doesn't buy at that...
good moorning all problem : I have an IC MARKETS DEMO 3 demo account. I want to be followed by my clients, so i want  my trading are copied in the clients account, free.  but if i insert my account in my mql5 account  in signals, my client told me that he can not see my signal, why ? which is the...
My EA is attached to several symbols, the opening order depends on the last closed order from history, every single EA works perfect separately for every symbol for a long time without problem until when the 2 or 3 orders for each symbol closes at the same exact time, at that time it loses control
Hi all,  I wondering if it's possible embed  live charts screen into some website (using an iframe or something like that). Is not necessary that the screen are interactive, actually I need that it will be read only.  Thanks
Please ChartindicatorAdd is used in MQl5, is there an alternative in MT4?. thank you.
[Deleted]
Hello: Could you please take a look at the following EA, and let me know what modificationsI need to make to have it only enter a trade once per bar? (I run this on the 1Hor 4H Time frame) When back tested, the code enters more than one trade per bar, but I know thatis not a good test, as the...
All functions are taken from this thread - h ttp://forum.mql4.com/ru/11287 , the thread contains a detailed description of each function and examples of their use Content Page #1 SetOrder - Order setting. Function version for backtests. ExistOrders - Returns the flag for the existence of orders
I always see this appears on my minds, and i have asked this through my friends and get a confuse answers. Did anybodies known this? Thank you, and have a good day!
I am currently using a MQL4 that really helps me. However i am using it on 3 different instruments and 3 different timeframes for each instrument, i would like to set different sounds for each instrument and time frame. Can anybody help me to program this or guide me in the right direction? Thanks!
Hello MQL4 community, I am developing an Expert Adviser to gather bar data from a chart (such as Open, High, Low, etc.) in order to export the data into a csv file. A snippet of the code below performs the functions to open the file, seek the end, append data, and close the file when it's complete....
The idea of this function is to delete the pending order if not executed in 290 seconds from the time order is placed. However, at 290 seconds the order is NOT being deleted. It takes an extra 10 to 20 seconds for the order to delete and I have no idea why. Can you please look into this code and...
hello, i would like to get a sound alert when SAR parabolic gives a signal, how to set it up? thanks
I am trying to modify a sessions indicator so it only shows on lower time frames and does not clutter up my charts on larger timeframes. I had added just a delete all objects function which works but also ends up deleting trendlines or anything else I add to my chart. Is there a way to cycle...
my goal is: creating an indicator, which keeps track of trending indicator values. specifically using moving average, as a trailing stop level.  I couldn't solve the issue: if ma  [i] > ma [i+1] >> then this is a trend and, ma [i] is my indicator value at buffer[i]      else >> ma [i+1] is my...
Hi experts, I 'd like to remake the following code shortly. plz consider this If(   High[1]>Low[1] and High[2]>Low[2] and High[3]>Low[3] and ..... High[x]>Low[x] ) A=True; 1.How to convert it to while loop or function based on x. 2. Can we replace High>Low to function,  If the algorithm has more...
lease , this indicator BlueRed with a single signal. How do i get this type of mixed colors from the indicator as a code in MT4 as in the picture attached. Thank you In data window there is only sigup, sigDn. Please see the attached picture.
Hi, Did someone have Code snippet to make ea as Demo.. For now i use Hard coded expire time. But i need an idea how to make Demo like.. I put ea for download on server.. Than ea can work for 10 das for Example. So i dont want to change everytime the expire date.. Must be something with servertime...
Hi  I have the indicator but does not display buffer in data window, I need to see buffers in data window What should I do??
Hi all I use the attached Dinapoli Indicators with great success in forex and also spot gold and silver using MT3 , but my Provider Windsor has changed now to MT4 so I need your help to have the MT4 versions for these attached Indicators , these indictaors are very very powerfull in trading
  MT4 causes computer crash  (35   1 2 3 4)
Hi, Does anyone has a problem with MT4 that causes a computer crash? About 4 hours ago, while I open an trading order by using MT4, MT4 closed down suddenly and caused my computer crash. When I reboot my computer, the computer looks everything ok, all other software works fine, but as long as I
Hi I am in the process of developing a DLL for MT4 that I want to return a string that is generated inside the DLL. If I use a function in the DLL like char* ReturnResult(char* stringToReturn) and pass the same string in as I get in return there is naturally no memory leak as it is a pointer to the...
hi guys. anyone know why my performance for october has went from black to light grey and not calculated in annual returns?
[Deleted]
How do i reset my leverage level after my account has been set up? i have already received my login info but dont know what my leverage is.. how do i reset it or check it
  VPS Password  (1)
I have a new VPS account with MQL5. Have not received a password to open the mt4 platform. Any suggestions please
please , i have slight error for correction, message ,'U-unrecognized character escape sequence' :  Print("The file example.tpl found in", "\\C:\Users\MT\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\A1....\templates\Files"); please help. thank you.
  Metastock to MT4  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
MetaStock code for creating the PFE indicator: Polarized Fractal Efficiency Mov(If(C,>,Ref(C,-9),Sqr(Pwr(Roc(C,9,$),2) + Pwr(10,2)) / Sum(Sqr(Pwr(Roc(C,1,$),2)+1),9),- Sqr(Pwr(Roc(C,9,$),2) + Pwr(10,2)) / Sum(Sqr(Pwr(Roc(C,1,$),2)+1),9))*100,5,E) CAN ANY ONE TRY TO CODIT FOR META TRADER 4 THANKS
Hi, I have a simple EA and I would like to add the email alert function to it so that the EA can send me notification email once a trade is opened or closed. I have read several posts and used some codes provided by Nicholi Shen in my codes, however, things didn't work out the way I would it like to...
input double   profit            = 35; //profit level where EA is activatedinput double   profit_drop       = 30; //amount to drop before closing positionsinput double   profit2           = 45; //profit level where EA is activatedinput double   profit_drop2      = 40; //amount to drop before closing...