MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 400

Good day all I just have a simple request The attached indicator seems to be messing up. When loaded onto a chart and left to run some signals appear , but when the platform is restarted some signals appear in the past that hadn't been printed while the indicator was running And it doesn't seem to
Hi there, I want that the mouse pointer show me all the time, permanently in a labeL all the info. When you slide over the chart with the mouse pointer and if you stop for a couple of seconds over a candle or an object, just then appears for a few seconds a label with the object description. I would...
[Deleted]
Hi there, It is possible disable the object description label? (it appears when mouse-over on the object) If I set a void string through ObjectSetText() function, the onmouseover-label doesn't hide itself, but anyhow display (a) the name of the object and (b) the price value of the mouse-pointer...
I can't write the service with the shadow of heiken ashi can someone help me write it? {         double LowerBB =iBands(Symbol(),timeframe,PeriodBollBand,devBollBand,0,0,MODE_LOWER,1);         double UpperBB =iBands(Symbol(),timeframe,PeriodBollBand,devBollBand,0,0,MODE_UPPER,1);                  if...
when compile EA ,the terminal was shut down ,and I get this infomation ,how to solve it ?  thanks . 问题签名:   问题事件名称:    APPCRASH   应用程序名:    terminal.exe   应用程序版本:    4.0.0.1031   应用程序时间戳:    00a97c00   故障模块名称:    terminal.exe   故障模块版本:    4.0.0.1031   故障模块时间戳:    00a97c00   异常代码:    c0000005   异常偏移...
Been struggling for hours now on apparently easy task. If someone could point out my error, please? I would like to use StringConcatenate with "iOpen" (or iTime, iHigh, iLow, iClose). EURUSD_M1_OPEN = iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_M1,1); // this is the default way, working. Instead, I would like to avoid...
Hello Traders,Is it possible for me to rent up to 15 different or separate VPS at a time for all my available strategies?I hope to hear from anyone shortly.Thanks
If there is no data for a time range(for example not any tick in one minute), Do not display candle or display it?  
hello i have a spread recorder indicator that it is not working on new version of mt4 anymore can anyone fix it? thanks in advance
Hey all! I was messing around on a site with some free stuff what a friend sent me, and I found a PointZero indicator for free that drew my attention and I noticed something that gave me a surprise, the "cracked" indicator showed a comment on the chart that says "Free On <>" and I then thought that
[Deleted]
I've been working on this for a while today and I just can't find my mistake! I modified an existing script that exports MT4 data and changed it a little. I added more pairs and removed the moving average export functionality. Now I'm getting an error stating the parameter count is wrong. I've...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, something strange is happening with my EA. I am using Alpari MetaTrader . I used to use more than 1 lot, to be exact 15 lots, for 6 months, to trade using my EA. But, since last week, if I use 15 lots it will not work, but, if I use 1 lot only it works. I contacted Alpari and they told me...
Hello, I am trying to design an EA to trade on divergence between the prices and RSI values. I have read this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1456 and borrowed some logic in my coding to transfer an indicator code into an EA code. However, I have two questions and I would greatly appreciate...
I want to know the profit for the last order. The last (newest) closed order number  is OrdersHistoryTotal() -1 Is this correct? So, I coded like; I think I don't need to use FOR function because I just want to know the last (newest order information only). var = OrdersHistoryTotal() -1...
I want to put Close[0] price value into buffer. I coded. #property strict   #property indicator_buffers 1double Buffer[];int OnInit()  {    SetIndexBuffer(0,Buffer);}void OnTimer()  {     Buffer[0]=Close[0];} But when I checked buffer1 , it is EMPTY_VALUE. What am I missing?
  MTF Stochastic  (31   1 2 3 4)
Hi, The attached stochastic is an mtf version that is great. However it does not show interim values on higher time frames when used - it only updates the values on close of the higher time frame values. Could you change it to show higher time frame values in the interim before bar close, during...
How can i use the an indicator array as symbol for another indicator inside my EA? Example: i want to calculate the standard deviation of ATR (or any other indicator/custom indicator). How can that be done?
#property copyright "Copyright 2018, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"#property version   "1.00"#property strictdouble lots = 0.01;int takeprofit = 40;int stoploss = 40;int magic =33454;int OnInit()  {   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);  }void OnDeinit(const int...
Hi, i tried to count buy and sell orders of History of an magic number. I tried this out but it seems that it is not working well. int count_order()  {   int count=OrdersHistoryTotal();   for(int i=0;i<count;i++)     {      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)==true)        {...
Hello, Have never used MT5, but now having been forced into build 600+, was trying to take a look at the debugger. Has anyone used this (successfully)? Is there any documentation about it? I placed a couple breakpoints and tried to start (F5); it opened a chart, choosing H1 AUDCAD, which would not...
Hello there! Indicator: #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_color1 Purple#property indicator_width1 2#property indicator_color2 Purple#property indicator_width2 2//---- indicator parametersextern int ExtDepth=100;extern int ExtDeviation=75;extern int...
Hi friends, Is it possible to run the stochastic indicator and my custom indicator simultaneously while attaching my own custom indicator on the chart? thanking in advance,
When I am trying to open MQL4 indicator folder to add new indicator.The folder is appearing for a while and disappearing soon. Help require how to come over this problem.Would any one help me please.                                                                    Bijoy
A thanks to Marco vd Heijden whose comments showed that I was going in the wrong direction. I am trying to apply high and highest as well as low and lowest to a Bollinger Bandwidth indicator. I am new to MT4 programing. Code was copied from a BBW indicator. Then High(...Highest(...)) and Low(.....
Hi coders, I need help on fixing OrderModify Error 4108. I am trying to develop EA that buys incrementally (Scaling In) with trailing stop on each order. Error happens when particular order hit the stoploss and later EA tries to modify the same order for trailing stop but, of course, EA cannot find...
Hello guys, Adding and subtracting datetime value within a single day can be done without any problem but doing such calculations which leaks into next day or previous day give some erroneous results. For Example I want to find out the time after adding TimeCurrent() + 23 hours, how to do it? At the...
I am trying to display two versions of a custom indicator (with differing lookback periods),  on the same chart, but when I try to change the indicator width or line style in the indicator properties box, it just disapears off of the chart after pressing "OK". What do I need to enable to allow the...
I am designing a robot in MetaTrader 4 that will trade 7 currencies, at a time. I want to make a B (Buy) S (Sell) or W (Wait) decision in the Current (1 of 7) currencies based on the current signals from the BSW signals in the other 6 currencies.  The way that I set it up, each currency has a...
Hi, Recently the icon for sharing a page to my news feed disappeared. Is there an explanation for this? Thanks