MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1049

[Deleted]
I am unable to create offline Renko chart inMatatrader 4. I was able to do this a few days ago, but now when Itry to create a EURUSD,M2 or EURUSD,M13 it does not appear in FILE -OPEN OFFLINE. Nothing has change as far as permissions. I am totallystumped on this one. Thank you in advance!
As Newbie, I just know to use below code total = OrdersTotal();if(total < 1) and the EA will not open other trade during the trade opened, it need to wait it end that make it miss out a lot entry chances I still working with my simple EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/137972 How to code it open...
Hello, how to print more than one variable to order comment with OrderComment() function? Example: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| It calculates the data for opening a new order...
Hi, Is it possible to put a limit of trades per 1H period while backtest? For example if the last trade was at 11:56 then the next trade can be send at 12:00. I have tried to do something with sleep() but this function doesn't work while backtest mode.
[Deleted]
Hi - please forgive my newbie naivety and perhaps this question has been answered many times over (I did search, but couldn't find anything which answered my question). The version of MT4 provided by my broker doesn't seem to show historical volumes on monthly charts further out than a year prior to...
Hello everyone, I need to put trailing stop in simple MA EA. Please see attached code (I think it is there when you download MT4). I would be very grateful. Thanks, Dmitry
[Deleted]
For those on the forum who use weekly pivots, I have attached a modified version of JellyBean's weekly pivots indicator. This modification creates an indicator that shows the weekly midpoints. One could load this and the weekly pivots indicator on their chart and then save both as a template. When...
Hello everyone, i have a problem with this ea. I think the images can explain themselves. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                  Momentum_v1.mq4 |//|...
[Deleted]
When I try to copy and paste an ex4 or mx4 plug-in file to metratrader, that is installed on my computer under program files, in the experts/indicators folder, I get an error message that says "Error Copying File or Folder - Access is Denied." Does anyone know why I am receiving their error...
Is there an EA under the name "CAKAR AYAM EA" and " EURUSD MARKET TRACKER EA" I apologize for the loss of time, are very curious
My EA calculates a buy or sell price and then places a pending order. I have noticed that the price often moves after the pending order has been placed in the wrong direction and if I could move/change the price that was calculated in the direction of the market price before placing the pending...
[Deleted]
I had an EA running when I closed down the platform. I then to the ex.4 and mql file for that EA and put it in another folder. When I tried to open my mt4 again it freezes and does not allow me to turn it off. How do I stop the mt4 from freezing. I tried to put the files back in the folder for the...
Hello, I have downloaded the following EA and modified it as i intend to trade, but there is a problem ... extern bool    OpenBuy     = true;extern bool    OpenSell    = false; With this settings, it doesnt open a Buy position, But if i change to false and Sell to true, it does work... with the same...
Someone is looking for patterns with the distance in pips of two moving averages ?? It would be a great pleasure to share experiences Best regards.
  4X Predictor M  (4)
It is possible find "4X Predictor M" running ? I have this indicator but it is expired and not running.
Hi guys, need some help because sth must be wrong with the code
I have a strategy which is good for all types of tradings. Cos manual trading cost time and emotion it will be better to be implemented in a EA The conditions are clear and I can explain it on detail ( if, when, what, how much, where to .. etc) Together with 4 mt4 indicators we can create a good EA...
  It's Friday and it's boring. :(  (105   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Good afternoon to all the honest company! Have you noticed that even Fridays are quite boring lately? I'm very upset! I remember when Sablik used to be here (even before Neuroba), everything was more fun somehow! The grass was greener, the trees were higher, the trend was stronger... I see two
Hi everybody. I to write very short message.I bought this EA.This one dosn,t work on the real accounts.This guys Dominic Milan and him team -THIS IS SWINDLERS. This "real account" is fiction.This guys was short time agau representative for Global Forex Clearing.I think at the moment they cooperative...
Manage your money with trend: http://www.info-trade.za.pl/index.php?it=8 Can someone help me decipher the code of this program and send me on e-mail puncher@gazeta.pl its source?
Hi, I would like to code an ea making an alert when a "head and shoulder" pattern occurs in the market. I can to do some coding in MQ4 but I have no idea on how to successfully program this function to identify perfectly the pattern...Can you help me ? Check the chart below for such a pattern on...
Hello everyone, what is wrong with this logic? I want to open 2 positions. One will be closed with a target profit, the other one with trailingstop. If i knew how to close just half position and go ahead with trailingstop for the other half i would have done:) //--- Controllo numero ordini e send...
[Deleted]
Greetings.I am able to locate the Parabolic SAR and exponential moving average. The problem is i am unable to enter the values that i require as i am unable to locate where to enter the values. Example; how can i change values on the parabolic sar to 02 and .2 acceleration factor and constant. C....
Can anyone give code for getting the market opening and closing time for all quotes? I am trying with Indexes like Nasdaq, FTSE etc.... For that market timing is very much needed. Any help or clue is apprecialted. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I am sorry for this rather ridiculous piece of code - but it drives me crazy. To save mainly backtest time I want to execute a function only once with in a bar not every tick so I wrote: // PERs[] = {PERIOD_M1, PERIOD_M5, PERIOD_M15, ...// pSET[per][sys] <= {0,0,1,0,..  => pSET[2][sys] = 1...
[Deleted]
I searched on the forum and in the search engine and did not find it. I was looking for a forecast of parameters as a type of analysis. i.e. analysis of cp signals
[Deleted]
  Loop Question  (3)
Hi, I am creating an EA from several custom indicators and am having a difficulty understanding loops. I need to count back x number of bars ( on an H1 chart) until I find the value of an indicator that is greater than 0. Once found, I need to return that value and compare it to the close of the...
is it just me or my tester or is there something i've noticed: whenever i test any of my EAs now on my MetaTrader 4 platform, i have noticed that if a SHORT trade is in drawdown for let's say a week or more on any chart, 1M, 1H or....well, those are the only two i use, if the trade would have...
[Deleted]
Hi guys I want to move stop loss to profit using ordermodify, but I can´t write: OrderModify(OrderTicket(),0,Ask+100*Point,Ask+300*Point, 0,Yellow) Some alternative. Sorry for my bad english.