New Codes in build 1170

Hi!

I heard a lot of cases that old styled EA with old styled coding language are having trouble to run on MT4.

Below for example that is in the new form:

OnStart
OnInit
OnTick

etc.. 

Does anyone have a list of such old styled code that were disabled since last MT4 update?

I have few EAs having problems running (I assume) so to check...

Kind Regards

aqws0001: Does anyone have a list of such old styled code that were disabled since last MT4 update?
  1. There is none because the old versions still work. The old ones a documented here:
              Program Running - MQL4 programs - MQL4 Reference

2. You should stop using the old event handlers and IndicatorCounted and start using the new ones.
              Event Handling Functions - Functions - Language Basics - MQL4 Reference
              How to do your lookbacks correctly.

3. You can't use dots in variable names since Build 600 and Higher (17.02.2014)

4. New/delete/class/etc. are keywords since build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles 17.02.2014
              Object Delete Operator delete - Operators - Language Basics - MQL4 Reference

5. In build 1090 buffers no longer default to DRAW_LINE. You must explicitly set them:
    #property   indicator_typeX   DRAW_LINE                  // Bug 1090 must set.
    :
    SetIndexStyle(X-1, DRAW_LINE);                           // Or in OnInit().