MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 390

[Deleted]
I'm embarrassed to ask this question because not sure if it was asked already, however I couldn't find a better way top explain the nature of the problem. Neither i knew what to search for! steps of my robot's workflow: 1. The robot calculates M1 data 2. detects signals on M1 too! (remotely...
I wrote a function to check if the market / session is open. I'm mainly interested to see if there's a better way of doing it or if you think there's any error in my code that won't give me the desired result. For the backstory, please read my other thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/292843 bool...
Hello :   I subscribe virtual host server ;  but it show : failed to subscribe MQL5 New York 11 , my Pepperstone-Edge03  account   can not connect to host server  . How to  process  ?    thank you so much .  Best regards             
I need to program the EA that is running the Super-Point-Signal.ex4 indicator. Please advise me how to program it correctly. Thank you. =============================================================== double sps_UP = iCustom(NULL,0,"Super-Point-Signal",0,0); double sps_DOWN = iCustom(NULL,0...
Hi. I have a strategy but need to implement an exponential lot size. Does anybody know how to do so? The code is the following:
[Deleted]
  Interesting to know !  (156   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
I wonder why in MQL5 forum you can discuss features of both MQL4 and MQL5 (see https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/289020), but in MQL4 forum you cannot discuss the same features? I think it's absolutely unfair. Moreover, I think that MQL4 forum members have a right to know the whole truth about MQLQLQL
Hello how can i fixed indicator that send email , alert and notification for past when metatrader was opened ? i use this code but when i open the metatrader send many notification and alert of past signals ! if (EnableSoundAlert){SendNotification(TimeToStr(Time[0], TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES) + "  BUY...
hi everyone,im new into coding and i have created several EAs using a 3rd party software, and i also optimized them too using the same software. How ever i have a problem. after exporting the EAs to MT4 i discovered that te EAs cant be optimized on MT4. and some of them that can worked on on the 3rd...
Hello, i'm trying to find out does a registered Signal Seller on mql5.com has to be a so called licensed Investment Advisor (or anything else?) to be able to perform copy trading activities and sell them via mql5.com to subscribers worldwide? By law in many countries, to independenlty offer forex
Hi, Do you know how to move the server location? When I register MQL VPS, my broker was in London so that London MQL VPS server was selected. But, recently I changed the broker which is near NewYork. How can I change the location of MQL VPS server from London to New York? Is there anybody knows that...
  MT4 down?  (11   1 2)
Is MT4 down? None of my platforms are working. Thank you.
Is there a way to draw a simple line in metatrader without having it continue all the way across the screen or have it trend on? Quite annoying as I sometimes just want to draw simple target points or minor S&R lines.
I am trying to debug an old program, but, the debugger only accept or permit the use of "actual data"... the other buttons are gray....  does anyone knows how to enable them?  I already put the information requested in "Options" for the historical data... and cheked mark the "enable history"
I am trying to implement https://www.mql5.com/en/code/16308 So in my first function I do this, void firstfunction{int switch_action=99;   if(compArray[0]=="buy")      switch_action= 1;   if(compArray[0] == "sell")      switch_action= 0;   if(compArray[0] == "close")      switch_action= 4;...
I need to know volume at price in current bar by mql4.I don’t know to create function for solve this problems. Thank you for helping!
Guys, I've spent days reading posts about running an expert on an offline chart, fake ticks and all that trying to find out if it is or not possible at this stage to get the start function of an expert on offline chart triggered. I couldn't get a straight answer anywhere. The documentation doesn't...
Buongiorno a tutti. Vorrei scaricare in real time i dati di apertura , chiusura minimo e masssimo time frame 15 minuti del Germany30 inecel da mt4 usando le quotazioni del mio broker , cosa devo fare ? posto che non vanno bene i dati che scarica nel dde simple (ho già visto) e che quelli della serie...
Hello, I am a beginner in programming MQL4. I know basic stuff already and I programmed my first EA already but a very simple one. The problem I have is to find out if there are functions to analyze historical data first to get a basis for a trade decission. For example how do I get all highs and...
  iCustom Simple  (2)
Hey ladies & gentlemen, how are you ? I need your help please Simple question : What is the code please for iCustom Indicator Candlestick Result ?   "1 Minute" is the name of the indicator    if(isNewBar //Send order when new bar opens   && iCustom(INDICATOR_CALCULATIONS,PERIOD_M1,"1 Minute",...
I found a free EA in the codebase. The default settings were not good, they were strange and confusing actually. I made some adjustments to them and have managed to turn out various profitable back tests on it.  See one of them above.  The interesting thing about this is this was a long only...
Hi,I want to know how to code the OrdersTotal() is changed(decreased). For example, I have 5 orders now. OrdersTotal()=5. If one order is closed (either TP or SL)  and OrdersTotal() is now 4 orders, The number of order was  decreased. How can I know this?
[Deleted]
I cannot provide the copyrighted codes. Optimization 1 or 2 passed succeeded but, after 1-2 hours, this error occured and stops. I want to know the reason. This error results is from Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise VPS 64bit. (with RAM 2GB) Dll Dependencies are Kernel32.dll only.
  Is this possible?  (14   1 2)
I have an indicator which looks for the cross of 2 variables - the tenken-sen and kijun-sen. Once they cross, an arrow is drawn on my chart and notifications sent etc. I would like it to also check the timeframe 'above' to see if a cross in the same direction has already occured - i.e. if it's on M1...
Hello everyone, I have this statement in  OnTick(). I'm trying to work out a way to only alert if result changes. atm it triggers an alert everytime even if there isn't a change to result. How is it possible to make it trigger the alert only if condition changes state?      if(Condition1 &&...
Hello, This is not my indicator but I was wondering if it would be possible to make an alert when RSX reached 70 or 30? RSX
A Metatrader 4 demo shows a single price on charts which is nearly the average of the bid and the ask prices. I've never seen such a feature on Metatrader 4 before ... How can I view the bid and the ask prices separately on chart?
Hi there, I have a password validation class that uses the AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LOGIN) to compare with an encrypted input parameter (loosely based on https://www.mql5.com/en/code/15534). This call is made in the OnInit function in the Indicator. If it legitimately doesn't validate, I...
  Pips  (15   1 2)
Hi all master traders, I would like to ask how to write the pips on mql4. Example : i buy 1.2500 then increased 2 pips become 1.2520 and so on... Thanks all.  Victor
  Price Alerts set via MT4 app  (12   1 2)
Hi i am aware we can set price alerts on MT4 and get push notifications on our Mobile Phone But are we able to set Price Alerts through the MT4 Mobile App? Or must we strictly only set through the desktop
hello i made an expert, it works good but for a reason it need a unique number to restore every trade so i tried to save ticket number i searched file open , and arrays but i couldnt find what i want beside im not good in arrays finally i found something near to what i want i got the code but it not