Multi Pair Indicator Panel (MT4)

I'm trying to create an indicator panel in MT4 - never have done that before.  I've done a couple of indicators in the past, but simplistic. 

Specifically I wish to show in an upper quadrant the current ATR(x) for multiple selected pairs all at on a Y time frame (ie, all 4 hour) in terms of pips. 

Does anyone know of either a template, message or anything that might help me with:

1) How to create/populate a panel

2) How to convert ATRs from various pairs to pips

I've searched here but so far have been unable to find anything that guides me in the above.

2) How to convert ATRs from various pairs to pips

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/145

I would suggest to use the NRTR, which I believe is derived from an ATR.  The channel forms from a set of small dots and large dots.
This would mean you can pull the top and bottom of the range out from the NRTR buffers.  Now you know the general area of resistance and support as the NRTR sees it.

//=================================================Prices.....high end

} price has cleared the unknown area...Trend Up
                            IF CurrentPrice at this point then move is trending and moving up.
} unknown area   (best to not trade in here if possible.)

small dots .................... this is a point that is often touched and retouched....use this as a target if price is below
   /\                 /\ / \/\ /\/ \_________CurrentPrice                     
/     \    /\     /
         \/    \/
LARGE DOTS ooooooooooooooo

} unknown area (avoid this area, just below the large dots.  The price can go up or down here.)

} price has cleared the unknown area...Trend Down

If the price breaks the large dots the probability is that the price will go a longer ways.

//=================================================Prices....low end

The small dots are above the large dots if the trend is up.
The small dots are below the large dots if the trend is down.

Your data would want to show PIPS to the small and large dots.

NRTR
NRTR
  • www.mql5.com
The NRTR (Nick Rypock Trailing Reverse) indicator draws the base line (support and resistance) and a target line. Then the price exceeds the target, the position of the base line is changed in price movement direction, the minor price...
Reason: