How to install the custom indicator in MT-4? Experts Please it is different case

Hi guys, i want your help for installing the custom indicator in mt-4.I know the normal procedure about how to install the indicator in mt-4 is go to C Drive- >Program Files - >MT-4 folder -> MQL4 folder - Indicators folder and add indicator there and after that restart the MetaTrader.Thats i was doing in past and it was working.
But now i did the same still i am not able to see the added indicator in the custom indicators, is there any settings which has disabled the custom indicator?
so please expert guys help me those who know in detail other than this normal process.

Because on my all the MT-4 which are installed in my pc i am not able to install any custom indicator yet? also another thing when i start MT-4 it asks for me update request......so please share your expert experience....thank you.Please quick reply.....only expert who knows all mt-4 settings and code language.

My MT-4 build is version 4.0 and 646 build .

amoldeokar65: C Drive- >Program Files - >MT-4 folder ->
Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles

i followed the path as shown but still the custom indicator is not seen in the navigator window for applying to chart? what could be the reason?

amoldeokar65: i followed the path as shown but
As shown is C Drive- >Program Files
The link previous posted shows the location is something like
C:\Users\Bill\​AppData\​Roaming\​MetaQuotes\​Terminal\​9588A376E086CAE27164F22B47F80D19\​MQL4\​Indicators

Reason: