Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 395

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi, I have the same problem that describes this post in this closed forum ... https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/45531 Well, I will try to explain easily... EA ... #include <my.mqh>extern int a=1;void init(){return;}void start(){return(a);}void deinit(){return;} file: my.mqh ... #property library In the...
Hi ladies and gents I would thoroughly appreciate some help with tweaking a particular indicator that I have rustled up from somewhere. I've tweaked it to calculate the difference between High & Open, and between Open & Low values of the previous three candles. The code is pasted below. It works...
  Array resize bug in beta build 530 (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
There is an array resize bug in the new beta build 530. Let's say that you have the following compiled .ex4 code (i.e. compiled using the old compiler): string glbTest[];void init() {}void deinit() {}void start(){   ArrayResize(glbTest, 1);   int newsize = (GetTickCount() % 5);...
Has anyone dealt with drawing a rectangle on a chart? How did you go about it. And pst. Im not talking about a thick line running across the chart. A nice rectangle with spaces all round it.
I made the fatal mistake of not copying and pasting EA settings once the report had been run. I saved the report, and you know when you hover your cursor over the order number on the far left side of the document it brings up the settings briefly...well, how can i pull these into an excel file? I...
hi all, i wrote this script to set TP and SL for orders. i am getting error uninit reason 0; cant figure out whats wrong :(extern int PipSL =  10;extern int PipTP =  30;extern double Lots = 0.7;extern string BuySell = "Buy";int start()  {double SL;double TP;int pip = 0.0001;if (Digits == 2 || Digits...
I really don't want to be writing another thread about this, but I cannot figure out where I am going wrong? Am I being an idiot!? But as far as I am concerned, this EA should be working on the CORRECT symbol that is associated with the open position. Therefore, the line at the bottom where I have...
Hello I am building simple EA for showing Error messages ans numbers as test. The following codes open 2 orders buy and sell, the buy has a big lot 150 and that is so big and when i do it manually it gives me error not enough money, but when i do it as script the error gives 0 and that means there...
Hi Does anyone here know a way to measure execution speed/latency of a trade? I want to compare different brookers and vps servers. I know how to ping their ip in the cmd. But i dont think that shows the whole picture? For example i ping one of my ECN broker and the results on avg is 64ms In this...
  OrderProfit() (3)
Question about the: OrderProfit() Does it return the net profit aka the profit without spread or including spread ? Since the documentation says it returns the profit without swap & comission, but doesnt say anything about spread?
Hir Friends I am facing issue while sending order can anybody help me with this. FYI lot is calculated based on % of account freee margin. Can you help me to know what is wrong. Thanks, Kcfve123
Hope someone can help me. I have one home computer so I have no "system administrator". I'm trying to uninstall Oanda MT4. When I go to "control panel" and click "uninstall" I get the following message: "You don't have sufficient access to uninstall Oanda. Please contact your system...
Basci question. In the ST of mt4 there are different color lines green red and blue. I understand the green and red bud not the blue one? Can anybody explain please? Are there more? J
Bar Time countDown : m=Time[0]+(Period()*60)-TimeCurrent( ) ; this code run well in regular tick order, but...if i run in simulate tick every 1 second..become negative at next bar & so on any idea what wrong..? thanks
Hi everyone, I started learning forex few months ago. And, I chose MT5 / MQL5 to start developing my first EA for my own trading strategy. I have found out that there is no way to import historical and tick data into MT5 :-) Also there is no way to modify this data! OOP, better performance... etc...
Hello I made EA for trading with day range and it is working as i want. It is depending on daily range and takes the high and the low of day candle, i attached the EA on 1H TF and takes the day H&L using below instruction, but i noticed something, when i attache the EA to 1H TF as example on any...
Hi! Is this possible to close orders before news arrives? eg: when High/Medium impact news arrives after 30min-1hr, i check all open/pending orders and to be close/delete orders. How to find and add news time to my EA? Your help is appreciated.
Hi i found this article on google http://blog.iticsoftware.com/2012/03/22/execution-speed.aspx It says "And if you use two or more Expert Advisors, this can increase the delay as MT4 only has one flow, so when the first Expert Advisor sends an order, the other expert advisors wait." Solution...
I am creating a M10 chart on mt4 using an indicator But it shows the chart offline. Can anyone help me ?Thanks in advance......
Hello folks, I am attempting to code an Custom Indicator but to arrive and the final value for putting into the IndexBuffers I need very much more than 8 indicator_buffers. I have created a set of Arrays and in the Init code:    ArrayResize(bufferVolgv, Bars);   ArraySetAsSeries(bufferVolgv, true);...
I installed the MT4 App on my Dell Venue tablet to access my FOREX.com account. When I go to the login screen, the app says it can't find the FOREX.com servers. I get this error message - "Ask your broker to contact MetaQuotes and we will add this company to the list shortly." FOREX.com support...
  Error 1 on OrderSend (20   1 2)
Hi guys, Error 1 on ordermodify is an old issue with a well known cause, but i'm getting error 1 on opening an order. I searched the forum and the internet with no avail. Has anyone encountered similar problem? Thanks.
Below is my trail stop code, its work with JPY Pair which is like 1.33867 (EUR/USD) trail stop can work 98.60 (USD/JPY) trail stop can work 1.4137 - can't work What is wrong with my code that EUR AUD cant work with trail stop extern int TrailingStop=9;extern double StopLoss = 0;...
Hi there, the grid in mt4 has an distance of x between horizontal lines. This can change automaticly. Is there an calculation behind the distance? J
hi friends, I've written an EA and I anytime I test it by ST-tester it gives me a correct result but when I execute it in Real-time Market I take a different result.(even in a same day and date) does anybody know about the problem and its solution?
Its work okay with EUR/USD which is 1.34261 Its work okay with USD/JPY which is 97.887 But it does not work with which is EUR/AUD 1.4204   I added this line myself       if (MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_POINT) == 0.0001)       {      PointValue = 0.001;      }   double PointValue;  for (int i =...
Hi all, I need to get pause in back test by code to verify some things, I don't know how to do. Can anybody help me? Thanks
  Trade the equity (11   1 2)
Tradethe equity Thereare so many trading systems out there that all have something incommon: sooner or later they are all facing a more or less heavydrawdown. They have times when they work nicely and times when theydon´t. And as we all heard so often they stop working when we starttrading them live...