MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 395

My strategy worked fine then the results changed. I used the same EA and timeframe and its efficiency was still at 90% how could this be?
i used to use my bolingers bands but now is not supported any more , i tryed severals brokers and nothing works please some one can give me support
  Only buy orders  (4)
I do not know why just opening the purchase orders. Can someone help me?//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                      OneShot.mq4 |//|                                                 Tarcísio Allyson...
//-- loop total horizontal lines on main chart for(int i=ObjectsTotal(0,-1,OBJ_HLINE); i>=0; i--) // this should begin a count on horizontal lines beginning with 0 if there are no horizontal lines ?? and this means that if there were no horizontal lines that it would process the for loop with no...
When the phone has screen off for some time, the notifications from the MT4 app do not come through until I switch on the phone screen. MT4 is already set as power saving exceptions but still problem. Phone is a Sony Xperia XA2 on latest version in UK. I have also switched wireless off and this...
Hello everyone, I have had this problem before and I still do not understand its meaning. The code below causes it sometimes, I still am clueless as why this happening again. To me the statement is double dutch.. there isn't an error, so how can a result be unknown?         bool...
Hi, I want to write a script to limit the money at risk per trade. I want to limit my risk at n% of my equity. I found some scripts in the forum but still have some questions.. I found: lot = NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin() * Risk * 0.01 * MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_TICKSIZE), 2);//last 2...
Hi,   I've install mt4 mobile on my android and activate PUSH notifications on my PC. MT4 informs no errors on sending a notification, but nothing comes to my mobile. I've check on the app details and the "Accept notifications" options is active.   Anybody knows about issues on android versions ? 
MetaQuotes Software Corp. was founded on the 27th of November 2000. Its only activitywas and still is development of software for financial markets. The company hasachieved much within the last 7 years. We have developed 4 trading platforms, 4mobile terminals, created 4 development environments for...
Coded up an Ea; however, I'm needing the trail profit and trail stop to function on open bar.   Is this possible? Any code ideas would be appreciated . Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I was wondering, if any of you have ever used strategy testing / optimizing forexperts written in mql4, using some sort of parallel computation grid solution? I was thinking about using the free CPU time of my servers to aid me in strategytesting, and therefore I would build a computation...
hi guys. i have this type of error in this function, why happening? void tpsl (){   double tp = 0;   double sl= 0;   for(int i=0;i< OrdersTotal () ; i++)     {      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))        {            if(OrderType()== OP_BUY)            {                 sl =...
Any way to get notification of alert on your phone? similar to that you get for each executed deals. If not then pls suggest best apps for this purpose... i have tried apps like netdania and tradeinterceptor..... but they are all like too much work to set each alert....i need something as easy as...
I'm getting this error: 2009.06.23 14:27:31 TestGenerator: deficient data ' GBPJPY240 ' (77 rate records) The problem is that when I open the history center, it lists 2.9 million records for GBPJPY1 and 3,670 for GBPJPY240. I ran the period converter script but continue receiving this error. What
Hello guys. I am trying to import data to rebuild from M1 timeframe all the other timeframes in order to backtest with a 90% model quality. Can somebody help or post a resource where all the details of the process are explained
I am new to trading and I am having trouble setting up my terminal.  I need some information on how to use it.  I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
How do you detect if chart window is active? If active chart window is maximized, one may think that all other background windows are maximized too, but actually they become windowed, and their width/height is changed. So if anyone using calculating each tick to place object in center, then, when...
If you're looking for the same, but opposite things for short and long positions, you will get code which is quite duplicative. The differences will be simple things like use of < rather than > and use of OP_SELL rather than OP_BUY. Do people live with this, or do they try to streamline the code? If...
  Braintrading EA  (177   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
This EA was created by Igorad according to Braintrading system (trading on H1 timeframe with M15 confirmation). About BT system and rules you may find in this section: - BrainSystem: Trading Rules; - BrainSystem: Setup Questions; EA was created according to H1/M15 confirmation rules. And you may...
  Doesnt autotrade all pairs  (20   1 2)
I have opened 3 charts  : EURUSD GBPUSD & GBPJPY. Apllied the ea to all 3 charts with different magicnumber. EURUSD & GBPUSD do take autotrades of my ea but GBPJPY doesnt. Can anybody help me why. This is an error i get from my experts tab: 2016.12.08 10:16:29.728 3 Tier London Breakout EA v1.3b...
Hello, I am looking for a stochastic rsi similar to the one on trading view with the settings smooth k, smooth d, length rsi, length stochastic and time frame. If anyone here has this indicator for mt4 please share or send a link, your help will be highly appreciated. Thank you
Hello traders, I tried using this but it doesn't catch all the trades: if(Volume[0]>1){return;} I wonder if there is any other method for working 'Open prices only', cause optimization would be much more faster.
I use new compiler - no error. When I try to run it, or drag it into the chart, it says that "is not expert and cannot be executed". Any idea? Note: Tester - working fine.
[Deleted]
Hi, I created a sample EA but it keeps getting the error "... is not expert and cannot be executed.". Any thoughts? Thanks, Young
[Deleted]
Hi, as the title, I have an EA, open source steve hopwood code which I am trying to test myself but MT4 says it is not an expert and cannot be executed but it is an expert.  So MT4 will not load onto chart which confuses me why. Can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong or how to fix this ?...
I would like to make cryptocurrency graphs available to me as I can do?
Hello everyone, I have recently made a multi currency trading code. I have limited it 8 pairs, currently I use "alt+r" to show all the charts with opened positions. How could I make the program scroll through the open positions with a full screen for a short period of time of each opened order?...
char a='a',b='b';    Print("Before:  a = ",a, "  b = ",b);  //--- shift to the left    b=a<<1;    Print("After:   a = ",a, "  b = ",b);  // The result will be: // Before:  a = 97   b = 98 // After:   a = 97   b = -62 I get that the output of variable b is going to be the binary value of a (which...
Hi everyone, First of all, is this possible for every indicator? I have one that seems promising but re-paints a bit, not much. Anyone who can help? Would be much appreciated! Greets, Caesar
Hi, i am MT4 user and wanna run optimisation back testing, i have around 20 parameters setting and i have set the "Start, Step, Stop" and it need to run 10k count and about 2months times, so i increase the STEP and wish to reduce the test time but found that the test time count still the same as