MT4 tester optimization tab

To add comments, please log in or register
Raymond Stenberg
Raymond Stenberg  
Could someone please help explain why I no longer have the optimization toggle available in my MT4 strategy tester window, not sure if it is something I did to remove it or what to do in order to restore the button. I have attached a screenshot of what the tester looks like when I open it. Any info will be appreciated, thanks
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Everything is mixed on your screen ... or you have small monitor ...
It should be like that - 

Raymond Stenberg
Raymond Stenberg  
Sergey Golubev:

Everything is mixed on your screen ... or you have small monitor ...
It should be like that - 

Yes I am aware it should look like that, have always had it going to my large LCD flatscreen with the proper settings for it. I used to have the optimization tab but for some reason it no longer appears in any of my broker platforms on this computer. Thanks I appreciate your input though.

Raymond Stenberg
Raymond Stenberg  
Raymond Stenberg:

Yes I am aware it should look like that, have always had it going to my large LCD flatscreen with the proper settings for it. I used to have the optimization tab but for some reason it no longer appears in any of my broker platforms on this computer. Thanks I appreciate your input though.

Actually I discovered my test font size was the culprit, changed it back to med setting and it corrected my screen issues, thanks again for your input.

To add comments, please log in or register