MT4 tester optimization tab

Could someone please help explain why I no longer have the optimization toggle available in my MT4 strategy tester window, not sure if it is something I did to remove it or what to do in order to restore the button. I have attached a screenshot of what the tester looks like when I open it. Any info will be appreciated, thanks

Everything is mixed on your screen ... or you have small monitor ...
It should be like that - 

Sergey Golubev:

Everything is mixed on your screen ... or you have small monitor ...
It should be like that - 

Yes I am aware it should look like that, have always had it going to my large LCD flatscreen with the proper settings for it. I used to have the optimization tab but for some reason it no longer appears in any of my broker platforms on this computer. Thanks I appreciate your input though.

Raymond Stenberg:

Yes I am aware it should look like that, have always had it going to my large LCD flatscreen with the proper settings for it. I used to have the optimization tab but for some reason it no longer appears in any of my broker platforms on this computer. Thanks I appreciate your input though.

Actually I discovered my test font size was the culprit, changed it back to med setting and it corrected my screen issues, thanks again for your input.

Reason: