Buttons & Textfields on mt4 chart possible now - page 3

Bug report:

- tbSetTextColor and tbSebBgColor do not work with labels

- if a chekcbox is unchecked and I would like to uncheck an other checbox on the tbSsClicked event nothing happens, see my code below

if(tbIsClicked(SwingTradechk)) {tbSetChecked(DayTradechk, false);}

So if SwingTradechk is unchecked and I click on it it will be checked but DayTradechk stays checked.

- flashing problem: if there are other object on the chart (trendlines, labels, text, etc.) and their position or text is updated then the controls begin to flash. Just try to add a trendline to the chart and move it quickly and also slowly.

Ghost:

we are changing whole concept now from MT4GUI. I ll post new concept seperatly here. Main changes is that objects now support names (like on MQL) too and you can find them through their names, this lets you create objects inside code and enumarate them. Also new is combobox and its routines. Commands will change sligtly beside many new commmands will come. MT4GUI is taking form slowly.

But for version v3:

yes colors only work for buttons, checkboxes for now as i stated in posts. You should use tbIsChecked routine to determine status of checkboxes. About flashing: i think its also matter of graphic card. But yes generally there is a flash but on my screen its not big difference. mt4gui try to realise something unnatural and will have such limitations. I dont see a way to fix this really because chart wil be redrawn on every tick and objects must be too

regards and tx for testing.

why dll is close? and poor 4 objects types, like a PR company.

Fx.diller you dont sound like a developer. So i dont think you can estimate the value of that project for many people.

pr close is ok, but lib is very pure/

Here is an update about listbox;

I think that you guys are amazing. Thanks for this great looking tool.

I only have one problem, I can find nowhere to download the following two files. Does anyone have a copy of these for me.

Kind Regards

Leon

Files

libtrade.mqh

and

libvisual.mqh

hello, greetings and congratulations for this expected and useful creation. I have great interest in using this product. I have already downloaded the zip file and install t mt4gui files. in the main metatrader4 directory mt4gui2.dll and expert / librearies mt4gui.dll but i cant see the buttons in the chart . perhaps if you post here the file "libtrade.mqh "and" application libvisual.mqh, people like me will be able to use your product. in any case I congratulate you and thank you for your creation

leonfg; those 2 files are from my private library but i can send them to you if you send me an email at info@fx1.net. Thank you for nice words. Such things give us power to continue and make new inovations from developers to developers.

jaimesteven; the same is for you, you can mail me and i ll send you those files.

To everyone else; those files are simply colllection of functions to make my life easier. They are simply there to keep code short but they are NOT required for mt4gui project.

Here is the content of functions defined in libtrade:

// bool NoTradesByMAGIC(int magic1,int magic2=923421482,int magic3=1726418,int magic4=16282424)
// int MarketTrade(int magic)
// int MarketTradeLast(int magic)
// int FindNewestMarketTradeByMagic(int MAGIC=0)
// int PendingTrade(int magic)
// int ConnectCheck() 
// bool SetBreakEvenByTicketID(int ticket)
// bool TradeSearchForTradeAtBar (datetime bartime,int magic1,int magic2=6241244242,bool ignoresymbol=false,bool SearchLiveTrades=false)
// bool TradeSearchByComment (string searchstr,int magic1,int magic2=62412422,bool ignoresymbol=false,bool SearchLiveTrades=false)
// int CloseAllByMagic(int SLIPPAGE,int MagicNumber1,int MagicNumber2=1264729)
// int CloseMarketTrade(int SLIPPAGE,int MagicNumber1,int MagicNumber2=1264729)

// int DeletePendingsByMagic(int MagicNumber1,int MagicNumber2=1264729)
// int MarketTradeCount(int magic,int magic2=-1)
// int GetTradeType(int magic)
// int PendingTradeCount(int magic,int magic2=-1)
// string OrderType2String(int typ);
// int OrdersCountByType(int typ,int M=0)
// int BarsSinceEntry(int Ticket)
// double calcPL(int Magic1,int Magic2=47284,bool ignoreMagic=false)

Here an update from newest MT4GUI version 0.5. Its faster and has several new features we will publish soon.

See for more complicated interface idea with MT4GUI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV_I5w8Y8nQ

Reason: