MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 252

Hi all! I am new to MQL4 programming , and I have started to learn programming outside the MQL4 language. So my experience is very lacking. Now I am trying to make my first EA that only gives at a alert when something is happening. I think it isn't a huge deal to change the alert to a buy, or sell
  money protection  (2)
Hello all! I need help for my mq4 code, I want that the ea close all trade when total trade running+closed trade reach 5%(different pairs running) I have got a code for that but the ea close trade when closed trade reach 5%, however all running trade are in loss,so it's nothing This is the part of
Can you give me some idea? I have some orders now. I want to know the order (one of them) was closed , then I want to know immediately. Do you have any idea how to know about it by mq4 code
hy guys i try to convert tradingview indicator to mt4 the code is simple open-close and result insert in ema 1500 period this is my code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MM2Smoth.mq4 | //|
hi there, i have clicked"Download MT4" several times. THe file is "MT4setup.exe" however, MT5 keeps installing. Please help! Thanks
hi dear Friends I wrote a function to find Fibo Ratio for Price in Range of previous Candles 120 and use these functions for some Share in UK , US Market but it show false result. please help me to solve my errors int fibHigh = iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,120,2); int fibLow =
hi guys why this script draw orizontal line , if i use imaonarray or ima ?? yhanks at all //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MM2Smoth.mq4 | //| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp
Hi everyone, i made a indicator showing line in the future i want to know how i can make the chart showing specific time like 200 candle in the future thank you
Hello All, I am leaning mql4 and trying various stuff. I was trying to modify this indicator(attached similar to renko).It paints colored bars of x pips height ( negative or positive). I was trying to modify it as follows 1. the x pip height ( which I can choose in the setting )different for
Well, thanks to the latest builds (600+) of MT4, we can now easily get this information. Here's the code: void OnStart()  {//---   int HowManySymbols=SymbolsTotal(true);   string ListSymbols=" ";   for(int i=0;i<HowManySymbols;i++)     {      ListSymbols=StringConcatenate(ListSymbols,SymbolName(i...
Hi How to I reduce the font size on the MT4 platform? The symbol text is too large in Marketwatch as is Symbol/Time frame tabs, the Navigator text, Terminal Text, ect,. Please see below. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tkx Brian
  MQL4 VPS reset  (7)
Hi Guys, So my EA left a trade open over the weekend on a VPS . After the weekend I saw that another trade was also opened and the old one wasn't closed. I don't know what is going on. Did part of my EA reset over the weekend or what? Also My EA is supposed to close all open positions oninit, but
Hello, I use this function for commenting. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void CommentLab( string CommentText) { string CommentLabel, label_name; int CommentIndex = 0 ; label_name = "CommentLabel" ; if (CommentText == "" ) { // delete all
hello everyone, I need a function that counts how many orders are closed in stop loss (total), then how many consecutive orders are closed in stop loss. someone can help me
Guys good evening I made this function that should cl ose me all open orders void CloseAll( int Magic) { for ( int i = OrdersTotal (); i >= 0 ; i-- ) { if ( OrderSelect ( i, SELECT_BY_POS ) && OrderMagicNumber() == Magic ) { for ( int k = 0 ; k < 10 ; k++ ) {
  alerts dont work  (2)
I set alerts, it sounds but when I go to terminal and want to see which alert is sound I can not. it doesnt show me and nothing occur in terminal. what do i do. I uninstall mt4 and re install it. i still have problem whit it
Dear forum, I need some help, I have a Custom Indicator 'Strength EUR' and I want to use this in my EA. It is a simple currency strength indicator solely for EUR. I know i need to use iCustom and put in the relevant parameters as well. However I am still not able to manage to get the right output
input string symbol = NULL ; input int timeframe = 0 ; input double lotsize= 0.1 ; input int stoploss = 0 ; input int takeprofit= 0 ; input double Martingale_multiple_value = 2 ; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Calculation of volume martingale
Hi All, I'm not a great programmer so was looking for advice. I am using the Resource function to include my indicators in my Expert Advisor but I cannot get it working correct.. can someone help? In my code I am using this: #resource "\\indicators\\heikenashi.ex4" After the OnTick section I use
Hi, I'm new in this industrial. I have one error regrading the close order. My EA is using indicator crossover to open an order, and my condition to close an order is when iClose is greater then indicator it will automatic close and order after the specific bar of candlestick closed. But I having
Hi there brothers. I think I opened a thread in the wrong forum, I am opening here then, which is the right place. I have this indicator here which I found at forexfactory called zigzag counter, which displays the total volume of each leg of the zigzag. What I wanted was for it to show the AVERAGE
hi is it possible to have 2 mt4 platforms running from the same broker on one laptop
Hi Guys, I need some help please, im a newby to mql. Im trying to combine two indicators into one but have hit a brick wall. I can get an arrow to print using "is not equal to" for one indicator. But for the second the arrow is printed on the pervious candle. what is the best way to do that? so
hi everbody, i use the ea pending order, and i need a simple modification, open orders when the market lateralize too, because after close order, the ea not repeat, and i like to repeat because if market lateralize, no have opened orders thanks for help #property copyright "Copyright 2016
[Deleted]
  New API MetaTrader 4 AVAILABLE  (200   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
Hi, Folks! We developped a dll capable of handling several instances of client terminal MT4 in background, allowing login in several accounts and multiples brokers simultaneously(MAX. 32). Mainly goal, we kept in mind, when developing this API was permit handling orders in MetaTrader brokers from
Hi guys i have this script , but why with iMAOnArray not create a chart till the end ? thankz //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| | //|
Its very difficult for me to explain it in English but I hope u guys can understand me: example: candle0 open=1euro close=1euro low=1euro high=1euro candle0 open=1euro close=2euro low=1euro high=2euro (price rises to 2 euro) candle0 open=1euro close=3euro low=1euro high=3euro (price rises to 3 euro)
Hi All, I've trend Indicator it has 3 inputs, I try to use it in EA with iCustom Function when i test it successfully load But it's not working , I think there are other parameters not shown in the indicator inputs. My question: is there a method to know the full parameters of the successfully
hi guys , i ask at expert , if is possible calculate iMA of open-close and result recalculate iMA ???? i ask this because in manual iMA want like parameter only int enumerator PRICE_CLOSE but is not possible combine thankz
Hello i want to create a trendline on 4hr Timeframe and access the starting point price of the trendline (or any shift of the trendline) on all the other timeframes. From 1min to Daily timeframes i get the correct price but on weekly and montlhy the price i get is 0 How can i get the correct price