MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 256

Good Morning! I am trying to put an EA on the market, but the validator does not accept it. In addition, the validator does not say the cause of the problem. The only error message is: "test on EURUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on
I cannot find any code that will give "focus" to by ChartID If I have 4 charts open I would like to give focus to 1 when conditions are met.. Can anyone guide in the right direction. I dont care if its a script, ea, indicator ,article or some forum discussion something I could use or figure out (no
Hi, We can get highest / lowest value of last Depth bar using (similar to MT4 Zigzag indicator) :  double theHighest = high[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,Depth,i)];double theLowest  = low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,Depth,i)]; But how can we get the highest/lowest of the CLOSE price of each bar in the last...
I am writing an EA that continually execute a function as long as a buy or sell remain true. For example if buy is true, the function will execute and quite. It will check again if buy is still true, if true it will execute again. It will continue the cycle until buy is false. I tried implementing
[Deleted]
#property indicator_separate_window #include <Custom\Function_BBIndicators.mqh> #property indicator_buffers 1 int History = 50000 ; double Buffer_VolumeIntensity[]; //+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Initialisation Function
Hi all, I do understand that much has been written on this topic, but I'm struggling to line up my exact problem with the rest of the problems and solutions covered already. I'm testing some EAs in MT4 using a set of .csv history files purchased online in June 2020 from a reputable source. I'm
Hello, I'm trying to add my EA to the marketplace. I am getting validation errors and cannot proceed to submit for review. When I look at the details, its only running the backtest for 3 minutes. My EA is NOT going to publish a trade in 3 minutes! So how does one proceed
[Deleted]
How to block an EA to work only in to determine actual I? Example Account: 202020
[Deleted]
Hi, I am struggling to solve the following problem:  I have many charts open on which I am running different analysis. In most cases, there is no action of visual check needed, but in some cases yes. What I want is to send an alarm sound, plus bring the chart in front. I have tried many user32.dll...
hi everyone, i am newly programmer in mql4 . i want to combine to indicator : 1:candle pattern:https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8621 and 2:DT_Zigzag:https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7266 in DT_ZigZog . is there any one to help me how to call candle pattern in DT_ZigZog
Hi everyone, I'm currently having some problems with the installation of an EA. I've downloaded the free EA "Martingale VI Hybrid.mq4" from Codebase. I tried to add it to MT5, but it didn't show up between my Expert Advisors. I installed it in the correct folder (AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\...) I
When i try to use Low[1] as stopLoss, i get wrong value
Here is a short Expert that creates a Dialog with a Button and an Edit box. The Text in the Button is set to 123 and the edit box is set to 789. I'm trying to maintain these values using GlobalVariableSet and Get functions. After loading the Expert and changing timeframes, under the TOOLS option on
[Deleted]
Hi, I have an indicator that I have loaded on different mt4 platform and worked well, but one of the mt4 platform doesn't load it, I can't load the indicator on the chart. Anybody knows why ? They have all the same mt4 version... so I don't where to check to make it work. Thank you. Burny
I will send 1 buy market order (No1) and 01 pending sell order (No2) at the same time. TP1 = 20 pips SL1 = 40 pips Openprice1 = Ask coment = "No1" Openprice2 = Ask- (SL1 / 2) * point TP2 = Ask-SL1 * point SL2 = Ask + TP1 * poin coment = "No2" There are 2 scenarios: - The price goes up and touches
Trade panel written by MetaEditor4 with its own Controls library will crash when "switching time frames", but the problem does not exist in mt5. Anyone got same issue
  Help in coding.  (2)
Hi everyone. Could anyone one please teach me how to control the number of the opened trades in my EA ? (please have a look on my code below) It is a 2 moving averages (not crossover) (it is above/below) using candle number 0, so when the fast MA is above the slow MA it opens a buy order straight...
[Deleted]
How can I test of a string is blank? For example: if( !empty(MyString) ) {  Alert("This string is not blank.");  }   
Hi, I'm totally new to coding on MT4/MQL4 and had a question, maybe a dumb one. I have a Portfolio EA which contains 100 individual EA strategies. It works quite well but each time I want to tweak the SL or TP, I need to change 100 lines of code. Boring. Is it possible in MT4 to set a variable to a
Greetings, i'm trying to write a code that ( at a indicator signal ) closes any possible, lets say, BUY orders and opens a SELL order in its place; also vice-versa. I've tried a few different ways, seemed to work when backtesting, but when looking at it on LIVE, the orders do get closed, but the new
extern string BrokerTime = "First Session"; extern string StartTime ="00:00:00"; extern string EndTime ="14:00:00"; extern string BrokerTime_ = "Second Session"; extern string StartTime1 ="19:00:00"; extern string EndTime1 ="23:55:00"; void start() { if(StrToTime(StartTime)<TimeCurrent() &&
Hi everyone..Sorry but i need help...i have ea which work very well on any pair like EURUSD,AUDUSD,EURJPY, but the problm is the same EA doesn't work on ETF, so i want to what going wrong exactly. Does ordersend for ETF different? Somebody help me
Hello, I would like to inquire why there is no intra-chart closing when drawing a cheek trend, for example, or drawing a price channel, but when switching charts between currency pairs, the graphic changes completely or the lines get stuck Why is there no option in the chart fixing fees
[Deleted]
Is there a way in MQL4 to copy and paste objects like 'trend lines', 'arrows', 'Text'? I've tried double-clicking on the object and then pressing Ctrl+c, but that doesn't seem to do anything because Ctrl+v doesn't paste anything. Right-clicking on the object, there's no choice to Copy or Paste.
Hi, I will release another private EA, this is called Electra, we continue using Greek names. This EA is a Multi-pair medium/long term Swing Trader. This is a positive Equity System, it mean the the equity remain in the positive side most of the time.Don't be tempted of halt and close the trades in...
Hi, Does anybody know why might the EA not be opening any orders after I changed the account? I am backtesting so I do not want to restart the MT4 platform and VPS again, I did it once, but it has not opened any trades in a whole week. Best regards
Hi, I need a code that does not allow the user to open a new order under certain conditions. Should this be in the form of an Expert or Script
I have had an EA written for me by someone in Freelance. However, although it partly works, but doesn't work as it should. The problem is that at the bottom of a chart( start of a bullish trend) I wanted to enter a BUY trade, and vice versa. However, the EA enters a SELL trade, and a BUY trade at
[MQL4] int TotalOrdersCount() { int signal= 0 ; for ( int i= 0 ;i< OrdersTotal ();i++) { OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS ,MODE_TRADES); if (OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber) signal++; } return (signal); }
Hi all, I’ve tried to create EA based on ichimoku indi. I want to use the chikou Span (the lagging price line) as take profit. The idea is when the chikou span touches the bar then close the order. My code for the take profit is like this: double takeProfitPrice = //chikou span line; ... orderId