MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 255

[Deleted]
Hi, Can somebody help to create EA from fisher_yur4ik custom indicators. I have a simple ideia for EA using Fisher indicator. When fisher previous bar more than 0.25, Open BUY and after open buy, if fisher previous bar below 0.25, CLOSE Buy And if fisher previous bar below -0.25, OPEN SELL and...
[Deleted]
  Candlestick font  (6)
Is there any font that depicts common candlestick patterns
I am trying to invoke this method in MQL: #import "Trading.dll" int GetSymbolCount( string symbol); #import The C# code is as follows: [DllExport( "GetSymbolCount" , CallingConvention = CallingConvention.StdCall)] public static int GetSymbolCount([MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.LPWStr)] string symbol) I
is there a way to know which indicator causing freeze and lag in terminal
//Trying to get the shift value of a vertical line whose name is stored in the variable VertName. long PriceDateLong = ObjectGetInteger ( 0 ,VertName, OBJPROP_TIME , 0 ); long PriceDateString = IntegerToString (PriceDateLong); int PriceLeftShift = iBarShift ( NULL , 0 ,PriceDateString, false
Is there a plugin to draw vertical lines every 45 minutes? I have found the Vertical Grid Plotter, but this only works on MT5 now. I am unable to compile the code for MT4 due to multiple errors. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9006 Are there any other indicators/plugins that work? Thanks all
Hello everyone~ I want to ask everyone a question Impot libmysql.dll when developing ea But when MySQL will have an updated version Where do you go to download the latest version of libmysql.dll? (64-bit and 32-bit versions) Suppose I downloaded the version of libmysql.dll when I was developing
The EA does not take trade when Stoploss = 0. I want it to trade even if Stoploss = 0 //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MovingAverage.mq4 | //| Copyright 2016, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
Issue 1. I've followed the instructions... installed wine (from the official repository); downloaded mt4setup.exe; installed it to the x86 program files directory; run it - so far, so good but, there's only one server listed and it's not the one I want. Left click on scan network - runs forever
Hello everyone, I can't validate this very simple ea in mt4, the error is in the attached .jpg file. Can anyone help me? the code //************************************************************************************************/ //*
double Maxima_Candle[]; CopyHigh ( Symbol (),TimeFrame2, 1 ,Shift2,Maxima_Candle); int position_max= ArrayMaximum (Maxima_Candle); double CL= Maxima_Candle[position_max]; double Minima_Candle[]; CopyLow ( Symbol (),TimeFrame2, 1 ,Shift2,Minima_Candle); int
Hello all senior coders. Have a Nice trading day. I still struggle in trading days. I created a lot value for cross pairs' I want to set this lotsize to mini lot and micro lot size . example , value as per current price is 1.1 lot .Want to change to 0.1lot or 0.01lot. I confuse how to use
Hello I am trying to make daily pivot indicator to draw short vertical lines, but i want to draw it not using objectcreat() function but using indicator functions. Precisely, i want how to draw a vertical line between 2 candles stick and the lines are discrete not continued. Any codes to help ?...
Hi, I want to test my expert in strategy tester , but unfortunately the m1 data chart is only for the last few days. If I want to add data from 1 or 2 years ago to the strategy tester , how should I do this
[Deleted]
I've seen indicators/EAs having objects that can't be listed in any way - but they are still 100% functioning on the chart. Is that possible to code through mql4/mql5? Is it a cpanel thing? Or is it something completely different? Cheers
Hi all, I am a newbie in coding and might be asking a very silly question. I want to store Open price of the first order in a variable. there might be multiple orders running simultaneously. I need to store this data so that I can set stoploss/Take profits for upcoming pending orders from this
Today I see a problem with MT4 if several EAs are used on one profile. After closing and opening MT4 not all EA are displayed anymore, some have been deleted. Expert tab and journal do not show a message
hi all i'm building some random EA's and i'm noticing that many of them performed better when spread was set to higher, for example 1spread vs 15. why is this so? shouldn't 1spread give the highest possible outcome if all the rest is left the same? (EA wasn't edited, i've just changed the option
Hello follow dev, I have the sell and buy arrow indicator known as <Deleted> indicator, if I open my mt4 data window the indicator's value shows up in two places which is the sell and buy arrow signal. But I do code the indicator using iCustom(...) With the two sell and buy buffers value shown on
Hi all, I need help with a code. I need to trigger at every end of bar (currently testing on 15 bars) a code that closes my trades. So far my code works, but only sometimes. Can´t figure out why. Can anybody help please? Thank you void OnTick() { if (OrdersTotal() > 0) { datetime BarCloseTime =
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| test01.mq4 | //| helmy gabriel | //| https://www.mql5.com |
  Pivot point  (7)
Hello everyone, I have one question for you guys. I have a pivot point indicator but I don't understand : If I have a my pivot set to hourly and my chart set to 1 minute. Every period should be 60 right ? If I have a my pivot set to monthly and my chart set to 1 day. Every period should be 30 minus
The MetaTrader 4 update will be released on Friday , January the 24th, 2020. The update provides bug fixes and stability improvements. The new version will be available through the Live Update system
I go nuts with this and need please help because a support ovesly not take of situations like this and the chat bot said i have to adress this in the forum. Regards
Hi everyone! I am trying to program my first EA and these if conditions doesn't seem to work together. Does someone know why ? Thank you very much double BidClosePrice = Close[1]; double LastBidClosePrice = Close[2]; double LowerBbValue = iBands(NULL,PERIOD_M1,20,2.1,1,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,0);
#property strict #property indicator_separate_window #include <Custom\Function_Indicators.mqh> double Buffer_VolumeIntensity[]; // Assign Buffer to indicator //+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Custom indicator initialization
Hi guys, has anyone had this issue before? I've installed a new copy of the OS (Win10 Pro), re-installed all software, and now after the fresh install the checkbox 'Use tick data' is missing in MT4. See screenshot. Thanks
Hello, I am having trouble figuring out how to get the EA to use the latest prices to exit a trade once I enter. In the backtester it not only doesn't recognize all possible trades, it exits a trade only when the stop loss is hit. I want to close the trade when the latest Close[1] closes above the
extern double StopLoss = 20; extern double TakeProfit = 21; extern double TrailingStop = 20; extern double Lots = 0.10; extern double ProfitShield = 7; extern int TimeZone=0; extern color clOpenBuy = Blue; extern color clCloseBuy = Aqua; extern color clOpenSell = Red; extern color clCloseSell =
I've installed an EA from market on mql5 VPS and its been running great since then. yesterday I had to format my pc and install mt4 again. I haven't installed the EA on the new mt4 as it would occupy activation. now in the VPS details I can see the following message - no information about migration