MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 979

Debug for mq4  (3)
Good afternoon, I wanted to know if there is some software that can do debug to mq4 program. Thank you.
Hi all, I want to record time[0] and time[1] every tick on individual row of an array, i.e. on every new tick, a new row should be opened to record the figures. here are my code: datetime a[0,dm2,1];int dm2=0;start(){   a[0,dm2,0] = iTime(NULL,0,0);   a[0,dm2,1] = iTime(NULL,0,1);   dm2++;...
Dear all For instance, my EA opened an order of 1 lot and I would like to close 0.5 lot now. If totally 1 lot is closed at final, does it mean that broker does not allow partial close of an order? or I have to adjust any parameter in OrderClose function? Is there any function like IsDemo() which...
[Deleted]
  testing EA  (2)
It is actually about testing any set of trading parameters , not only for EAs. So, I have an EA and a set of settings for currencies of my choice. Now I checked it for robustness by changing all variables up and down. The results loosely remind the Bell curve. When I am changing variables +/- 5% I
Hi Programmers! I can read files on disk using this ReadFile() function: File Operations via WinAPI But, how can I read files from an Internet URL? Do you have any idea? Relative
Can I load any chart? How to? I only have the major charts in my "market watch" how, and if I can do this would I find out where?
[Deleted]
I've been trying to have MACD and it's histogram in the same windwo to no avail does anyone have any suggestion
[Deleted]
  Problem with iBarShift  (22   1 2 3)
Hello, When i use the function iBarShift, if a bar is "plate", I mean there is no price movement, open, close, low, and hight are all the same, this bar is not counted. So the number of bar can be different, of what it is really. Do you know a solution to rule this problem? Thanks.
Hello My metatrader editor does not work. I have tried everything suggested. I can not compile files to get them into EX4 format. I am hoping someone would please do it for me and load the EX4 file up here so I can have access to it. I need the Market Profile for MetaTrader 4 and it can be found on...
Hello MQL Coderz, please help My idea is, I want to show current trades in real time to my webpage, But when I try to get trades details using detailed statement it takes time of 10 to 20 second to process, and it wont work for me. I there any way I can read trades when they are executed and show...
Why don’t we make a template for an EA with code forhandling 4/5 digits brokers and some code to handle the ECN/STP brokers issue, sonewbies like me and others can use that every time we want to create a new EA. Itwill save a lot time for everybody in here. RaptorUK,WHRoeder and other good people...
//------------------------------------------------------------------#property copyright "www.raptor__.cm"#property link      "www.raptor__.cm"//------------------------------------------------------------------#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property...
Hello, Can anyone explain to me if Ask = MarketInfo (Symbol(), MODE_ASK) And if OrderSend (..., Ask, ..., ....) = OrderSend (.., MarketInfo (Symbol(), MODE_ASK), ....) ? Thank you.
hi, the following is the code i am trying to use in my EA, i just wanna know how to select the intraday bars alone? High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,20,4)] i mean, from 0 hour to current hour, i want to select the highest and lowest.
Good afternoon, I wanted to ask a question as I have a problem when making a OrderSend. Is it possible that the same Expert Advisor in MT4 platform from a broker to work properly and the same version but with another broker MT4 me of the error 130 to do OrderSend?
Hello MQL4 community, Four digit broker: "3" is equivalent to 3. Five digit broker: "30" is equivalent to 3. Please confirm that the above two statements are correct. Thank you.
  Pip tracker  (8)
if (Bid == Level+5 > Point){   Alert(Symbol() + " is more than 5 points");} Can someone help me with this? By looking at it, I'm sure you get the gist on what I am trying to do. From a given price level, if the price moves 5 pips in my favor or against me, I want to be informed. I also want to be...
[Deleted]
Hi, I need your help. How can i retrieve the new ticket number after a partial close within the same loop or do i need to make a new loop. Thanks for(cnt=OrdersTotal();cnt>=0;cnt--) { if (OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) { if(Bid >= TPBuy1 && OrderStopLoss() < OrderOpenPrice()...
[Deleted]
I am passing in an array of data to a custom DLL function and modifying it before passing it back to MT4. The function is defined in my DLL as: MT4_EXPFUNC int __stdcall tmpMA(const RateInfo* rates, double* out, int period, int method, int applyTo, int length); And in my mqh file as follows: int...
Dear all If I have 90 variables in an array[3,10,3] (each variable has 6 digits) that I want EA to remember after I log off my computer, apart from adding globalvariable one by one, is there any other method that is more efficient to do it? Would anyone like to help? (I'm not asking for code, but...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am trying to code my EA to check if my signal has already appeared in current trend so that I don't enter a trade if its not the first signal in the trend from a custom indicator ""BullPips_CCI"'". Any ideas how I could do this? Trade Entry Part of my Code: double BullPips1 = iCustom(NULL...
I came across a very interesting specimen at the Championship https://championship.mql5.com/2011/ru/users/Pirat/ and immediately wanted one for myself. I read the description and wrote it up. It has turned out to be a grail for testers. It works on any timeframe and any currency pair. If you
Developing a successful strategy is one of the most agonising tasks that a trader can undertake. TradersNow started its project years ago with a mathematically sophisticated algorithm to predict the markets. Yet, even with the advantage of a mathematics professor and a team of market professionals,...
[Deleted]
Hi all. I'm trying to program an alert that goes off once volatility is greater than 3 times ATR. I have almost everything taken care of, but I have a stubborn bug I can't identify. I have included a time stamp as a global variable to try and make sure the alert can only go off once every candle...
I have an OCO EA where it doesn't take the trade because it seems that price containg to many digits. Error in the 'Journal' tab: 'invalid price 1.59805567 for order send function' (i'm using 5 digit broker) Here is the code that should send the trade order and below that is a function called...
Please what should I do to make my EA work this manner; To open position on H1 chart base on the signal from indicator on H1 chart and close the opened position using the signal from indicator on M15 chart. Thanks.
Hello All, I am reading the book section above. Im at the section "Opening and Placing Orders". there is a code named "simpleopen.mq4" and some more based on the same logic. int start() // Special function start() { // Opening BUY OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY...
"MACD-Cross" EA place order upon Cross of 2 MA Lines. while in additional windows it show a horizontal line which value of zero. What is the name of the horizontal line? Do we can create an EA base on MA lines above horizontal line then BUY or vice versa? Any Example?
How to ensure the EA will automatically initialize automatically when a new tick made? I searched the forums for this and did a Google search also, no results that were relevant, no doubt a hardcore user or gatekeeper on here will find a thread that is related though, one that does not help me! No...
[Deleted]
I want to know whenever we draw any trend line & if want to appear current value of trend line for current candle, is there any provision about that in mt4 to appear the value plz help me about that I want it to appear it constantly on screen with current candle without putting my cursor on candle...