Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Have you discovered something really important? Write an article and receive 200 USD!
SYED NAUFAL GADDAFI
SYED NAUFAL GADDAFI 2014.04.19 12:19  
HarriMQL4:
I dont remember asking your opinion. I'll repeat myself: "I will continue to develop on 509 build for time being". Means I know I will eventually move on to 600+, but it will done on my schedule, since I have a stackload of existing libraries, scripts. Since I dont develop for others, thats fine by me.

Yes, you don't and I also notice for time being. Just saying because ... never mind.
Keith Watford
Keith Watford 2014.04.19 12:48  
HarriMQL4:
I dont remember asking your opinion. I'll repeat myself: "I will continue to develop on 509 build for time being". Means I know I will eventually move on to 600+, but it will done on my schedule, since I have a stackload of existing libraries, scripts. Since I dont develop for others, thats fine by me.

You post on a public forum and you don't expect people's opinions?

The simpler response would have been EMPTY_VALUE if you are not interested in the reply

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2014.04.19 22:51  
HarriMQL4:

This kind of rudeness is no more accepted on this forum. So I suggest you, kindly, to avoid such answer in the future. Thank you.
/ /12
To add comments, please log in or register