MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 258

Hi all, I've noticed a number of posts on this but no definitive answer to the questions about adding symbols to MT4. I am motivated by the need/want to integrate all my technical analysis into MT4 (stocks and forex). Naturally I have forex data and symbols from my broker but would like to add end...
please help me i would publish an expert in market but it made some errors that it is a script !! i am sure it is an expert ! so how can i remove this errors
Hi Guys Since there is no built in function to modify lot size of pending orders, I suppose the only way to do it is to delete the current pending orders and resend them with the increased lot size. I am storing the BUYSTOP and SELLSTOP price of the original order as a variable so that the same
Hello i created an MTF Indicator that shows the price of last candle's high price of the latest formed candle from M1 timeframe #property copyright "Copyright 2020" #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #property strict #property indicator_chart_window
I was testing this <Deleted> but don't see how to change the timeframes that it uses. Any ideas? Also is it possible to create alerts with this indicator, because the source code isn't given. Thanks
Morning. Is it possible to create alerts on indicators when you don't have the source code to that indicator. I think it is not possible, unless the indicator has built in alerts
How do i do a random lot size script on a simple MA EA? Lets say for the fun of back test 10 - 100 Lot size
Hello. I have a MT4 .set file. One week ago work but now not working. Why? This is my codes. Please help me on error. Comment1=- Strategy Parameters - EA_Activated= true TimeFrame= 4 Order_Type= 1 Entry_Percent= 70.0 Maximum_Trades_Open= 45 Wait_Mins_For_Next_Trade= 0 Comment1a=- Entry Parameters
Hello good day this my first time of posting here, have seen how this forum has been of great help to solve code issues and am hoping i will find a solution to mine am working on a function but am having some issue below is my function and what it does is that if a orders is opened the function
  EA dosnt work at real time  (13   1 2)
hi i run my EA at real account at MQL4 and the EA dosnt make a trade when he wes should ( this is my first time that i run any EA at real time ) i run the EA at back test and he made the trade the "Auto trading " and "Allow live trading " is on also , there is happy smiling at the top right corner
Hey everyone, I have some problem after compiling with (#property strict). Without it the indicator works fine, after using (#property strict), the indicator stops to update. Please help to solve and thank you. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property version
  mt4 na mt5  (1)
pozdravljeni kako lahko prenesem denar iz mt4 na mt5 hvala
Free online backtester? Thinking of a way to test simultaneously.
Hello, I have several indicators working together, I wanted to make an EA with this indicators. so my strategy working with 4 indicators results first of all I got indicators value with iCustom. For arrow indicator I got value from icustom but i wanted to get position for indicator at chart Because
Hello, How do I see the magic numbers in strategy tester on MT4 please? These appear in live accounts but not when I backtest. I do not have the option to add in the comment column. Thanks, Matthew
Hi why is my trailing profit doesnt work? int trailing= 100 ; double volume= 0.1 ; double higherhigh = NormalizeDouble ( iHigh ( Symbol (), 0 , iHighest ( NULL , 0 , MODE_HIGH , 3 , 0 )), 5 ); double lowerlow = NormalizeDouble ( iLow ( Symbol (), 0 , iLowest ( NULL , 0 , MODE_LOW , 3 , 0 )), 5 );
Hello. I want to know can you do this. 1. If an indicator turns a certain color, to wait until the opening of the next bar in order to send an alert. 2. Or, in current candle, to look back to previous candle and if certain color of previous indicator is X, to send an alert. Basically since I'm
hello, I have 3 question. Question 1: i'm trying to write a piece of code that answers the following question: - when having multiple buy trades with different lot sizes(martingale), how do i know at what price will the sum of all of their profit and loss reach zero? i have worked out a solution
how to fix this bug automatically? WINDOWS 10 PRO, 24h online MULTI users logged in for now 4 users logged in, all with Metatrader 4 accounts 16 GB RAM AMD R5 3600 CPU
hello As you know, the OnTick event is generated when a new tick for a symbol is received, to the chart of which the Expert Advisor is attached. I have an ExpertAdvisor that monitor multiple symbols and I would like to trigger the OnTick event when a Tick from ANY Symbol in my MarketWatch is...
hi I put label in my expert and use below codes bool Label( const long chart_ID= 0 , const string name= "Label" , const int sub_window= 0 , const int x= 0
void TpModify( double tp) { double minstoplevel=MarketInfo( Symbol (),MODE_STOPLEVEL); double TakeProfit_B= NormalizeDouble (Ask+minstoplevel + tp* Point , Digits ); //BUY double TakeProfit_S= NormalizeDouble (Bid-minstoplevel - tp* Point , Digits ); //SELL for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()-
Hello, I'm trying to copy OrderProfit() to an array, but only the last OrderProfit() value is populating the indexes. I'd like to get, for example the last five values of the OrderProfit(). Here is my code: double array[ 5 ]; for ( int i = 0 ; i <= OrdersHistoryTotal()- 1 ; i++) { if (
Hi, Just wanted to know if I created an EA/Algo that needed certain conditions to be met on the H1 and another set of conditions met on H4 would MT4 still be able to support that? and if yes, would setting the Strategy Tester Period to H1 only track the H1 set of conditions? Any insight is
input double ManualLotSize = 0.01 I wish to make a free EA base on my original EA but on my free EA I want to limit the amount of lots as default.. what is the code for that? any one can help plz
Hello, I'm wokring on a code for simple earnings on M5/M15/M30, just so I don't have to work while studying :P Jokes on side. MQL4!!! I can't get it to work like I'd like to, I want it to close positions when middle bollinger band is touching the candle. Here's that part of code. I've tried many
string cfgFilename = "myfile.cfg"; string page = "";   int h = FileOpen(cfgFilename, FILE_READ|FILE_BIN);   if(h < 1)   {         Alert("[ERROR] "+Symbol()+" Cannot read file: "+cfgFilename);         return (false);   }   else      {         int len = FileReadInteger(h, LONG_VALUE);...
are they the same? if I put my logic in start() it works just fine but void tick() doesn't seem to do anything. Also I realised that when the price spikes pretty quick, my EA can't really catch it in time with start() so I thought tick() might be a better use..but then I just read that they are the...
Hi, I'm a beginner in MQL4 and my english is not so good, therefore it's a bit complicated for me to learn well MQL4. But I have wrote a script that apply a certain template to my graph, and i would like the same script to also set chart on foreground (price drawing above indicator drawing). Could
hi everyone it's possible to have an icustom inidcator to show both ris and ma of price when applied in charts? thanks