MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 249

For various reasons (of which the time it takes to run an optimization in the ST is the most important) i need to code my EA to trade on Open Prices when running on a live account so that I can do my optimizations under the "Open Prices" model in MT4. I already code all my indicators with a shift of
I'm a newbie to programming, so please forgive this as probably a very stupid question.... I'm trying to pass a variable (" SL_sell" - see below ) into an OnChartEvent - so that when a Sell Button is pressed, the Stop Loss is defined by the ATR value (which is being constantly updated in OnTick)
Hello All coders.Nice to meet you. I have some difficulty in create Divergence object in chart. My idea is to create divergence line by two conditions 1 -if Highest Bar in last 100 Bars < High Bar in last 5 bars ,Draw trendline in chart by two anchor points (last highest bar and last 5 high bar) 2
I have been using the attached indicator for quite some time and it used to work very well. After a recent Windows 10 update, it is not working/loading any more. - Does anybody have a version of this indicator that is working correctly under the current win10? By the way, I have only an ex4 (not
Anybody know if objects display from indicator resource? My indicator shows text objects and uses a single array. Also, how to link to an indicator from the indicators folder? I am having to copy the ex4 to experts folder
[Deleted]
Hello, plz help me,How I use Heiken ashi indicator for android mobile I m using android 2.3 gingerbred os mobile and for trading MT4 App....
Hi, I am new to MQL4 programming. I am trying to add code to my EA using fractal. The condition is if there is NOT Up Fractal in last 4 bars , it should open BUY trade..Here code compiles without Error but it is NOT opening trade.. here's the code: bool Upfractal() { int a; for (a= 1 ;a< 5 ;a++)
Hi every body i want to get return value from an indicator names Spider Indicator i use iCustome Function in MQL4 i have to mention that i use MT4 Here is my Code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hello guys, I would like to suggest you a new EA idea that will be helpful and needed by many traders. Please go through the following scenario: In my trading strategy I use an EA that helps me in my trading. But, from time to time I have to change the EA's settings from time to time in order to
Hello. I need help with a specific indicator in MetaTrader4. I do not believe it the Bollinger Band is programmed correctly. In fact I was scrolling on other indicators and noticed that some of them are not programmed correctly. Anyone know how I can fix this issue
hi, does any coders can help to add some buffers to this indicator? i need these buffers : Bulls1 Bears1 UpPer1 DnPer1 hope some one can help. thanks
Hello, I've been struggling with this for a quite a while, and I get some error that just don't make sense to me, Hopefully some of you pros can help me out and find what I'm missing. I want to assign the ticket number to each open order after removal and then also get the open price of the oldest
I have a problem with my expert, I created a very simple scalping to try but it doesn't work. very simple RSI> MACD = BUY / MACD> RSI = SELL. very simple just for testing, but it just makes me BUY in all cases in the test. what should I do? I put the code below, if I made any mistakes, I am learning
  .csv file error  (2)
why am I unable to obtain the exact value of timing? string sg02[ 2 ]; sg02[ 0 ] = StringSubstr ( _Symbol , 0 , 3 ); sg02[ 1 ] = StringSubstr ( _Symbol , 3 , 3 ); datetime Mesure = StringToTime ( TimeToString ( TimeCurrent (), TIME_DATE ) + " " + "09:00:00" ); for ( int i =
Hello guys I wrote an expert. But when I test it, the indicator changes in the tester strategy. What is the problem? *Please help me* Picture 1: *** Picture 2: ***
Hi. I have created an order with MT4 on Personal computer with the same account logged in the smartphone. When I want close this order inside smartphone I see this error: parameters not valid. Why
Hi. I have a code of close all order and I want, after close all, EA will stop for a certain period of time. someone help me? void CloseAllOrder() { int total = OrdersTotal(); for(int i=total-1;i>=0;i--) { if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) { if(OrderSymbol() == Symbol()) { int
Hi guys, In MQL4, how can i use OrderClose() for partial close? I use this code: ticket = OrderClose(OrderTicket(), lots/ 2 , Bid, Ask - Bid, NULL ); but doesn't work. Can you do an example for me, please Thanks. Marco
//Indicator Buffer 11 Cross_Top_Line TP2 if (High[i] >Buffer2[i]&& High[i+ 1 ]<Buffer2[i+ 1 ]) { Buffer11[i] = Buffer1[i]; ObjectSetText( "TP2Result" , NormalizeDouble (Buffer1[i],MarketInfo( Symbol (),MODE_DIGITS)), 9 , "Arial"
[Deleted]
  Exporting pivot point to excel  (33   1 2 3 4)
Hello friend, My English is not very good but I will try. I need to export the pivot point to excel CSV. Someone can help me? Thaks Dhylon Brazil
//---- #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 Blue #property indicator_color2 Red #define SH_BUY 1 #define SH_SELL - 1 //---- Parâmetros de entrada extern bool SoundON= false ; extern int AllBars= 0 ;//Para quantos compassos contar. 0 -
hello dear traders i am so confused to find the right forex sessions starting time and ending time in 3 major sessions (tokyo,london and newyork) because some websites and indicators show different starting and ending times than other indicators and websites. for example right now we are in winter
this is my third time purchasing an indicator that won't download to my MT4 platform, the first two i purchased and downloaded a few days ago worked fine, however the rest are not working, please can this issue get sorted out ASAP
Hi everyone, I have downloaded this really useful EA from GitHub which sends MT4 updates to Telegram. However when I place a pending order it doesn't retrieve very much information. I managed to edit the code to include Price, TP and SL however I haven't been able to add OrderType. The original
Hey guys, I am fairly new to the MT4 and just recently started writing some code. With this code I am getting 4108 error with comment being invalid unknown ticket #.. for OrderModify, even with correct order id and so on.. I would very much appreciate any kind of help Thanks a lot if ( OrderSelect
Hi staff, How can I calculate the margin required for CFD GE30Dec20?. I make a script to write the “NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED),2)” and (MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_LOTSIZE)*ask/AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LEVERAGE)) in a file. If I test my script on CFD GE30Dec20 chart I
void OnTick () { //--- if (!CheckIfOpenOrdersByMagicNumber(MN)) { int i = OrdersHistoryTotal(); int a = OrdersHistoryTotal() - 5 ; int b = OrdersHistoryTotal(); for (i = a;i<b;i++) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY) == true && OrderMagicNumber() == MN
I was under the impression that I could create a variable from inside a for loop and then use that variable outside the loop. That can't be done, can it? I'm simply trying check every candle for certain conditions to be met and create a variable (or store that candle number or time) for use outside
I have a table indicator that shows whether there is a buy or a sell signal on the last bar based on a criteria that I coded, For some reason that I don't know the indicator shows correct signals when the market is closed or the pc isn't connected to the internet and when connected the indicator
I make a EA that use RSI filter for up and dwon trend . when filter show up signal only buy trade and vise versa. Problem is when buy orders open near end of uptrend ,big loss happen. How can know end of trend in this condition. Similar case also happen in all trend indicators. If use MA cross over