MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 246

welcome everybodyactually I have a EA Robot it only work all demo account and this EA not work real account, I want to work it on a real account so How can I give it a copy? I already made a copy here and I've pasted this file expert folder but that file not EX4 file, after some time A new EX4 file...
int start() { double FastMA,LastFastMA, LastSlowMA,SlowMA; int X; FastMA=iMA(NULL,0,10,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); LastFastMA=iMA(NULL,0,10,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1); SlowMA=iMA(NULL,0,20,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); LastSlowMA=iMA(NULL,0,20,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1); if((LastFastMA <
Hello How i can recieve mt4 log information (journal-expert) to my email address
Good afternoon everyone, This is my first post on the forum, so please be gentle. I am a fairly recent Forex trader (3 months) and have a live MT4 Account with Oanda. I have noticed that on my 'Account History' in MT 4 I have seen 'Non-MT4 Activity #1314' on 2 occasions. On both occasions a certain
Hi at all! sorry but: OrderSelect(intMyTicket, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_HISTORY) It return always true! But intMyTicket is a int Ticket of a opened order. Another way, with OrderClose() of same opened order si always a actual price How can check if ticket is closed order ??? Thanks at all
Hi, When i'm trying to download MT4 from MQL5.COM but it automatically getting MT5 downloaded instead of MT4. Whenever i am clicking download MT4 button : It getting downloaded MT5 (Redirect Link after clicking download MT4
Hi How can I force the expert wait two candles, Then call the Function. I checked the closing price of two candles 1 and 2, then I want expert wait for two Candle Appear then check the closing price of candles x and x 1. Candle X And X+1 Still Not Exist(I Attached an Image) if (Bid<=downvalue) {
I have created an indicator to alert me when certain conditions are met using moving averages. When I use strategy tester and test my indicator, it shows those alerts in the journal section. I have connected my desktop terminal to my MT4 app using my MetaQuotes ID and tested it, and it worked. No
I have hugosway/MT4 and it only lets me do market orders. Whenever i try to do a pending one, the place order button is grayed out. You can only click it when you change the order to market price. How do i fix this
please help me make ea which only sell orders without any indicators,very simple I've done it but the error he did sell orders many times, where did i go wrong
Hello follow developer, I have MT4 EA that automatically select weak and strong currency pairs and add it to a variable named : string SellSymbols = "USDCAD,CADJPY," ; string BuySymbols= "EURUSD,GBPCAD," ; I want to code my EA in a way that it is in one chart and trade all the selected symbols for
Hi budding MQL4 programmers, Please download Bane Strength Index.mq4 at https://www.forex-indikatoren.com/bane-strength-index for your reference. When the indicator is loaded to MT4, it looks like this: Ignore the last negative number (which reads -1.5716) and focus on the positive and 1st negative
  Partial Close EA  (2)
All, I need 2 EAs if you can help me guide if they already exist Partial Close EA I need an EA which does the following: - Partially close 40% lots at 25 pips - Bring the SL to Break even - Partially close 30% lots at 50 pips - Partially close remaining 30% lots at 100 pips I dont want to enter
hi my code is: if (Bid-Open[ 0 ]>= 400 * Point ){ ticketNumb = OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_BUY,yek,Ask, 0 ,SlB,TpB, "TEST" , 1374 , 0 , clrBlueViolet ); } its my part of EA that make trade, i set the EA to 3 accounts, its work good, but sometimes 2 or 1 accounts not trade!!!! 1 account make trade but 2
This is a working thread, created to generate a list of frequently asked questions and to prepare answers to them. The second post in the thread contains a list of questions. This list will be created by the moderators from users' posts in the thread. The third post in the branch will contain an
Hello to all friends and professors I want to get output from this indicator, but I tried everything I knew the code, but I could not get an answer. Note: The position should be taken at the moment when the indicator signals I tried these codes to get the output but it is wrong string Stoch1() {
Hi all! I want to make a condition (if OBV above MA, etc) like in the picture above. Since "first indicator's data" doesn't exist in applied_price enumeration, to do that, can I directly use it like this: double OBVIndi = iOBV (...); double MAIndi = iMA (...); if (OBVIndi > MAIndi) { ... } or
hello everyone,  renko street trend is really interesting indicator when it is combined with renko chart, but it sometimes repaints, it is a signal bars indicator as you can see in the photo, so i am asking if there are no repainting version ? or if someone can recode it? it needs only one line of...
Hi Guys I wish to run/execute an mql4 file from a script. This mql4 file is an indicator. What is the syntax to run that file in a script? Would greatly appreciate if someone can help me out. Below is the code snippet. Thanks in advance void OnStart () { <some code here> // trying to
Hello! I'm using MT4 on Mac OS 10.13.6 and I can not receive notification on my mobile device. I keep receiving the following errors MQL5.community: authorization failed Notifications: failed send request [0] notify.mql5.net:443 failed Someone can help me
Hi there, Quick question regarding an offline chart. I have created a script that creates an FXT file and updates it every second in realtime, effectively creating a 1 second history. I can open the FXT file as an offline chart and display it. When I refresh the chart and any updated 1 second
How to Draw a circle ? ObjectCreat() not good since it always draw ELLIPSE, I want to draw a circle witha line linke two points. but in MT, it draw ELLIPSE since different X/Y scale(Y is price, X is time, they are never same scale, but I want draw circle wheneveraxes change). I want use one 2...
  What is wrong?  (2)
So I've tried to follow this video on youtube and I have copied the code perfectly but for some reason I am recieving an error. I have absolutely no experience in this but would really like to learn and move past this hurdle. Can anyone help me figure out what is wrong with the code and possibly
i made this ea. it opens the first buystop trade and if the price made a new low(invalidation) below y, it deletes the order. it opens the second order and doesnt delete it if invalidated. it opens third, and doesnt delete it. and so on. i know the error is in static y. but how to make it work? i
  MT4 account Q  (4)
How can I be sure my account is real and not a demo account? For example, how can I find out what market place my MT4 account is hooked up against
Hello, How can i place more orders on the same time on different pairs? For example 1 order AUDUSD and 1 order GBPJPY Thanx
Good Day everyone, Can someone help me with the MQL4 code setup of random lot size. I want to have several input for the Lot size. Lot size A = 0.01 Lot size B = 0.02 Lot size C = 0.03 Lot size D = 0.04 Lot size E = 0.05 And EA will choose Randomly for this lot size number when opening the trade
hi everybody ! i would like to convert a prorealtime code into a mql4 code. this indicator is fabulous and can show future pivots on cfd chart. thanks in advance for your answers
Hello. I want to update my EA which is already published in the Market. The validation check passed correctly. However I'm unable to complete the update becase there is an error "Invalid price" What does it mean? Is it related to the tag price in the Market
Hello trader, i have already build the function that will send the market and pending order, i just need someone to write a conditional statement for me that will check if the market has open for the day 10 minute ago, the the function will run and placed the order. and once it is remaining 10