MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 248

Hi traders/coders, I want to ask whether is it possible that we could use the tick data recorded, with variable spread and volume in MT4 strategy tester? If its possible : 1. can I use any tick recorder? 2. i need to convert the data saved in CSV to FXT file to be able to load in strategy tester,...
I'm trying access a CObject* of a CArrayObj array but I can't seem to put it back into the structure that was originally placed there. My complex type is: class myobj_t : public CObject { public : double a; datetime b; myobj_t( void )
Hi dear coders, I would like to ask you a simple question, however for me it is not that simple... as you can see in the attached screenshot, I added two rsi indicators and a simple moving average of 50 applied to previous indicator's data in the same subwindow. My question is : how do I get the
Hi everyone. I'm new here posting for the first time so kindly pardon me if i may sound rude or straight forward. I'm using an custom indicator known as Buy Sell Signal which shows two arrows: 1 when its buy signal and 2 when its sell signal. Somehow i found out the way to correctly get the value
I'm running a strategy in the tester where certain actions is supposed to call the WebRequest function and send me a Telegram message. In the MQL Reference manual, it clearly states " WebRequest () cannot be executed in the Strategy Tester " on both MQL4.com documents and the offline manual, so I
Hi guys! Can I have an example of stop at breakeven
Hey Guys! In my backtest result, the order was modified successfully by changing the SL at the Order Open Price upon reaching 80% of total profit (Break Even). However, I still received the OrderModify Error 1 message. if (pip_Diff < 0.00400 ) { BuyOrder(); SellOrder();
  MT4 on Mac  (3)
Via my broker I have downloaded and am using the MT4 platform on my Mac - it uses the Wineskin software. However, it does not seem to want to recognise any of the indicators (eg risk calculators) that I download from third parties. Is there something I need to change in my settings
Hi , I hope someone can shed some light regarding the issues that i facing right now . I found out i have the different result if using backtesting and optimization here the result manually backtesting and edit parameter meanwhile if iam using optimization have this result here my code //TEST
hello community I am new here, so please excuse any mistakes I run a "designed" volume EA - 14 single "incicators" and 1 template recently I experience a complete slow down and "blocks" of my MT4 - I have changed nothing so far so what could cause the "problem" ? thanks in advance for any answer...
[Deleted]
Actually, this is my question. I am using MT5 for a long time, but I have to use MT4 for some reason. But mql4 has no OnTrade() and OnTradeTransaction() what is very sad. Therefore, I have to solve the problem with a small cost (in terms of resources). So far, I have not thought of anything better
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| 1ClickModifyAllv03.mq4 | //| Copyright 2020, Khalid Judo | //| DI |
Can anyone help me to create a function to test for first day of the month? I have code below but i can not seem to get it to compile. // IsFirstOfMonth // bool IsfirstOfMonth() { datetime now.srv = TimeCurrent (); int now.dom = TimeDay(now.srv); if (now.dom == 1 ) // First day of the
double fastMaV = iMA ( NULL , 0 ,fastMa,fastMaShift,fastMaMode,fastMaPrice,[i]); double slowMaV = iMA ( NULL , 0 ,slowMa,slowMaShift,slowMaMode,slowMaPrice,[i]); Hello, I need your help guys how to make the variable ...[i].... an array variable so i dont have copy the code multiple times for each
I have an Expert Advisor which is operating on multiple pairs. The problem is that when i close positions, from time to time i get repeated 136 errors ( off quotes ). I'm getting Bid Ask through MarketInfo; since RefreshRates() is totally uneffective, how to update the prices for a specific symbol?...
My MetaTrader has randomly started missing numbers and words, the journal is also blank meaning I can’t see what the actual problem is (see attached photo) if anyone knows the problem because this has never happened to me before
Hi Sorry I am new to MQL4 and trying to understand it I would like to sum open values of 9 previous bars. I confused using Bars of iBars. Anyone has a clue? Thanks
Hi guys, I have a VLINE (vertical line) that I want to obtain the date or shift value. I tried the following functions but to no avail. Please I need your support. Thanks datetime VLineDate = ObjectGet( "My VLine" ,OBJPROP_TIME1); datetime VLineDate = ObjectGetTimeByValue ( 0 , "My VLine"
Hi, i have a magicnumber e.g 10055 or 100555. How can i get the last 2 or 3 numbers from that big numbers
Hello folks, I should need to use slow stochastic in a new strategy I'm testing Re the MT4 , Is there separate indicators for slow and fast stochastic individually, than what is available in the MT4?. If so please give me information. If not how to use the available stochastic indicator to get the
hi all i'm trying to code the following condition (as below) I want to place an arrow the first time stoch crosses upwards the 50value, after sma20 crosses above sma50 What i've managed to code so far is showing up only when it happens all together presumably because the condition is all set in a
Hi all, I'm fairly new to mql4 so I'm having a hard time with this and any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking to move my stoploss only when the price reaches x amount of pips and then again when that same amount of pips is reached again. So example: buy at .67000, price reaches .68000
Hello, wiht MT4 build 1294 installed on win10, I was just testing WebRequest to receive super simple response from server on local network. Header response is always 200 and everything is OK unless result variable is always 0 length. I have tried everything!!!! Firewall, different servers and pages
void OnTick () { //--- if (!CheckIfOpenOrdersByMagicNumber(MN)) { while (isNewBar() == true ) { if (High[ 1 ] > High[ 2 ] && Close[ 1 ] < Close[ 2 ])//reversal params { Alert ( "Going short. Reversal Bar." ); double stopLossPrice = High[ 1 ]+ Point ; double
mt4 expert that places the next trade with a higher lot after a loss like a bot, is there anything out there? where it will cover losses
Hello, How do I write a copy constructor for a public class (structure substitute) please? For sake of an example lets say the public class is as below: class struct : public CObject { public : double a; datetime b; }; I'm using this structure with CArrayObj
Hello people of the forum I'm looking for an indicator that includes just these 5 indicators: SMA, EMA, SMMA, LWMA, and HMA? I really need to have HMA beside the four other default MAs of MT4 for my template. Does anyone know one? Any help would be sincerely appreciated
Hi For example, for a buy position at the entry point, I want idea to check that if the next 3 candlesticks are descending, the position will be closed. Also for the sell position, if 3 candlesticks are not descending after the entry point, close the position how can i write this code
Hello guys & gals: - Please is anyone aware of "add-in" or whatever that will enable the chart display graphics to display candles etc. on a 2 (two) minute timeframe? Thank you, Bebbspoke
Hi, I need help with Mt4. I am doing backtesting for telegram signals in stratedgy tester and I am unable to get data for Indicies and commodities. Can someone please help me