MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 242

hi guys i want draw e EXponetial EMA , but not want use a class inside of mql4 (ima or imaonarray ) therefore i build my class but not draw nothing o_O thanks at all //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hello, I have a indicator named "arrow.ex4". I have only managed to do this: #resource "\\Indicators\\arrow.ex4" void OnTick () { double value= iCustom ( _Symbol , _Period , "::Indicators\\arrow.ex4" , 1 , 1 ); } but how can I detect the arrows it draws? When I backtest the EA after I
Which one I Should use, new functions are shorter to type but will it works on metatrader4 older versions? This short terms are on all mathematical functions now is it update? will supporting older function names cancel
hi How can Separate Type of Currency in Mql4 code. for example i want to separate CFD from Forex or CFD from Future ?> what command or function in mql4give us information about Type of symbol. thank you
  log discrepancy  (1)
Hi guys , i exhausted all my debugging skills to try to wrap my mind around this issue but i could not solve it, i found discrepancy in the log so i cant really trust it, for example if im looping from 200 to 1 , the log only show wen counter is 100 and goes on to 1 why is that is there something i
I have calculated what should be SL, position size: https://www.babypips.com/tools/position-size-calculator So it is about 0.79 so 0.79 lots. But for me hit SL after 6.9 pips and loses few times more than it should - 175.48 Why is that
When i want to have the last Course i can write Close[1] but how can i get the last bid Bid[1] is not available, would be very thankful for help (i'm a newbie at the coding)
Hi guys I know that bug fix updates are coming for metatrader4 and, How it happens? Does all metatrader4's that are associated with brokers will get this updates? Will metatrader4 platforms that are with brokers will update too after bug fix
Hi, I'm trying to get time from specific candle like highest price from last 52 candles but it gives me incorrect time, can anyone help me? Here's my code: double Highest = High[ 0 ]; double Highest1 = High[ 0 ]; double Lowest = Low[ 0 ]; for ( int i = 0 ; i <= 52 ; i++){ if
Hi, i need a help.... This is my first EA and i am a beginner... can anyone help me to put Trailing stop for my EA ... i tried many ways but trailing stop is not activating when i am putting it on strategy tester ... please help
hello all, i have a question is it possible to make a checkbox in indicator (not in EA) for mql4 if there anyway please help me
in my robot i check 3 prev RSI candlestick i use this code candel1= iRSI ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , 14 , PRICE_TYPICAL , 1 ); candel2= iRSI ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , 14 , PRICE_TYPICAL , 2 ); candel3= iRSI ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , 14 , PRICE_TYPICAL , 3 ); Comment ( "RSI candel 1 "
  View open risks  (2)
Hi, I'm assuming this is simple to find, but I just can't seem to anywhere. I have many open trades, these are spread bets, not CFDs. I want to see the "open risk" for each trade. e.g. for the trade buy size 1.2 on GBPUSD with an open price of 1.32980 and a stop loss set at 1.35565. I can do the
for ( int j=OrdersHistoryTotal()- 2 ; j < OrdersHistoryTotal(); j++) if ( OrderSelect (j,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)== true ) { for ( int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()- 1 ; i < OrdersHistoryTotal(); i++) if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)==
  Backups  (3)
Is it possible to back up your charts, EAs and Indicators on MT4? I have lost all the info associated with two demo accounts. Is there any way to retrieve this? How can I prevent this from happening? Is there a way to back up or make copies? Will appreciate some guidance on this Regards, Tania
Hi all! I am new to MQL4 programming , and I have started to learn programming outside the MQL4 language. So my experience is very lacking. Now I am trying to make my first EA that only gives at a alert when something is happening. I think it isn't a huge deal to change the alert to a buy, or sell
  money protection  (2)
Hello all! I need help for my mq4 code, I want that the ea close all trade when total trade running+closed trade reach 5%(different pairs running) I have got a code for that but the ea close trade when closed trade reach 5%, however all running trade are in loss,so it's nothing This is the part of
Can you give me some idea? I have some orders now. I want to know the order (one of them) was closed , then I want to know immediately. Do you have any idea how to know about it by mq4 code
hy guys i try to convert tradingview indicator to mt4 the code is simple open-close and result insert in ema 1500 period this is my code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MM2Smoth.mq4 | //|
hi there, i have clicked"Download MT4" several times. THe file is "MT4setup.exe" however, MT5 keeps installing. Please help! Thanks
hi dear Friends I wrote a function to find Fibo Ratio for Price in Range of previous Candles 120 and use these functions for some Share in UK , US Market but it show false result. please help me to solve my errors int fibHigh = iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,120,2); int fibLow =
hi guys why this script draw orizontal line , if i use imaonarray or ima ?? yhanks at all //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MM2Smoth.mq4 | //| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp
Hi everyone, i made a indicator showing line in the future i want to know how i can make the chart showing specific time like 200 candle in the future thank you
Hello All, I am leaning mql4 and trying various stuff. I was trying to modify this indicator(attached similar to renko).It paints colored bars of x pips height ( negative or positive). I was trying to modify it as follows 1. the x pip height ( which I can choose in the setting )different for
Well, thanks to the latest builds (600+) of MT4, we can now easily get this information. Here's the code: void OnStart()  {//---   int HowManySymbols=SymbolsTotal(true);   string ListSymbols=" ";   for(int i=0;i<HowManySymbols;i++)     {      ListSymbols=StringConcatenate(ListSymbols,SymbolName(i...
Hi How to I reduce the font size on the MT4 platform? The symbol text is too large in Marketwatch as is Symbol/Time frame tabs, the Navigator text, Terminal Text, ect,. Please see below. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tkx Brian
  MQL4 VPS reset  (7)
Hi Guys, So my EA left a trade open over the weekend on a VPS . After the weekend I saw that another trade was also opened and the old one wasn't closed. I don't know what is going on. Did part of my EA reset over the weekend or what? Also My EA is supposed to close all open positions oninit, but
Hello, I use this function for commenting. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void CommentLab( string CommentText) { string CommentLabel, label_name; int CommentIndex = 0 ; label_name = "CommentLabel" ; if (CommentText == "" ) { // delete all
hello everyone, I need a function that counts how many orders are closed in stop loss (total), then how many consecutive orders are closed in stop loss. someone can help me
Guys good evening I made this function that should cl ose me all open orders void CloseAll( int Magic) { for ( int i = OrdersTotal (); i >= 0 ; i-- ) { if ( OrderSelect ( i, SELECT_BY_POS ) && OrderMagicNumber() == Magic ) { for ( int k = 0 ; k < 10 ; k++ ) {