Deleating EA from MT4?

Hi!

I have a worrying problem I cannot solve...help pls!

I installed an EA on my live MT4-platform/account and didn't like its performance so I decided to delete it. I've done so - both shut down all graphs (fx-pairs) it traded on, AND deleted it in the Expert-file on my computer and rebooted the computer and the MT4-platform. It still places trades..!!!

How do I get it to stop trading / stop placing trades???

Magnus Thysell:

Hi!

I have a worrying problem I cannot solve...help pls!

I installed an EA on my live MT4-platform/account and didn't like its performance so I decided to delete it. I've done so - both shut down all graphs (fx-pairs) it traded on, AND deleted it in the Expert-file on my computer and rebooted the computer and the MT4-platform. It still places trades..!!!

How do I get it to stop trading / stop placing trades???

I don't see that is possible.

I think that you still have it running somewhere.

Check every single chart to see if it has the EA attached.

Keith Watford:

I don't see that is possible.

I think that you still have it running somewhere.

Check every single chart to see if it has the EA attached.

Thanks mate, I hear you but unfortunately it's not it. I'm not even trading one of the pairs with another EA longer (EURNZD) so there's no reason for my account to even track that pair. Still it places trades.

I've tried to reach out to my broker (ICM) as well if some code is embedded in the VPN or something... No serious response yet.

Magnus Thysell: Still it places trades.

If it's not on your machine, it's running on a VPS. There are no other alternatives.

Reason: