Chart with indicators does not migrate to VPS

Hi,  I have rent VPS for three months and migrated one chart with expert adviser successfully and its working perfectly. But I tried migrating other charts with custom indicators but when I open the journals after synchronizing. Can anyone help? 

Hello, man. You can check whether EA is opened correctly in the process of uploading data to VPS. If EA is set correctly, you can upload data. In addition, it should be noted that EA can run on the server, but there is no need to upload indicators to the server at all. EA is an automatic trading robot, and index is just an analysis tool, it will not operate automatically. First of all, you need to understand the concept between EA robot and index. EA is not the same tool as indicators. You need to upload EA to VPS.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

HappyDays:
Hi,  I have rent VPS for three months and migrated one chart with expert adviser successfully and its working perfectly. But I tried migrating other charts with custom indicators but when I open the journals after synchronizing. Can anyone help? 

Anything that require DLL calls will not migrated to MQL5 VPS, check your MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journals for error details.

Reason: