Why Only MQL5 community?

It seems MQL5 community is the only VPS hosting company there is. Moreover, they are linked to all the brokers' MT4 and MT5 trading platforms I have tried. Or are they linked to Metaquote who produce the platforms? This may not be the place to ask this question but I am just curious. One may wish to try other VPS providers as well. Please can someone send me any ... anyway. Never mind.

Especially just now that I made a 6 months' VPS subscription of $79 in which my bank account was debited but my MQL5 account is still reading $0.00. Yet I did not see any migration sign on the Navigator of my Platform. I did the subscription directly from my platform. Whoops, what to do now?

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

macpee:

It seems MQL5 community is the only VPS hosting company there is. Moreover, they are linked to all the brokers' MT4 and MT5 trading platforms I have tried. Or are they linked to Metaquote who produce the platforms? This may not be the place to ask this question but I am just curious. One may wish to try other VPS providers as well. Please can someone send me any ... anyway. Never mind.

Especially just now that I made a 6 months' VPS subscription of $79 in which my bank account was debited but my MQL5 account is still reading $0.00. Yet I did not see any migration sign on the Navigator of my Platform. I did the subscription directly from my platform. Whoops, what to do now?

MQL5.com is the website of Metaquotes products and services and those include the MT4 and MT5 platform, MQL5 VPS, MQL5 Cloud Services etc.

So, yes MQL5 VPS is the integrated VPS provided by Metaquotes through the MT4/5 terminal.

For any other solutions, you will have to make your own search, since suggestions for other commercial solutions are not allowed in this forum.

Reason: