MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 951

Hi, does any body knows what is the error  code 4253 mean?
[Deleted]
I have finished writing part of my EA and about to do simulation trading with it.  Question is, how do I tell the MetaTrader which currency I'm applying my EA to? and what time frame am I applying my EA to? and, how do apply my EA to multiple currency?   Thanks    
[Deleted]
Hello, I wish to choose the color of a indicator in a EA. is it possible? How code it ? Thank you. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                 CouleurIndic.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2013, MetaQuotes...
for(cnt=0;cnt<total;cnt++) { OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); if(OrderType()<=OP_SELL && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) { if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) // long position is opened { // should it be closed? if(isCrossed == 2) { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,3,Violet); //...
[Deleted]
How can I alert the number of seconds that have passed since the EA was initialized?
Is there an easy way to recreate heiken ashi candles using moving averages? The code for heiken ashi candles themselves is a bit involved. As the calculation is basicly working out a moving average cross I wonder if anyone knows the best two ma's and settings to use? I have an alert dashboard...
Hi guys, The Open, Close arrays defined here: https://docs.mql4.com/predefined/variables/open Are they actual prices trades were completed at, or simply the best ask for that bar at open and close? Cheers, Paul.    
Can anyone help me in advising me how i can save the same chart, ie- EUR/JPY for example with 3 different chart set ups. I have to try explain this, i want to be able to access the same chart on 3 to 4 different timeframes, 1m, 1h, daily at the click of a button? I have tried saving a profile under...
I work with two brokers FXCM and Liteforex and noticed that 4 hours bars don't start at the same time. FXCM is UTC and Liteforex is UTC+3. How do I set the chats to UTC, so that the bars are same in both terminals. I need to do it because the indicators shows different results due to this time
Hi, I'm testing my EA on the strategy tester. If I place a sell order, and the current bar reverses immediately, then my stoploss is triggered on the next bar,even if my stoploss is 100000.  My code is : OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,3,Bid+stoploss*Point,Bid-TakeProfit*Point,"sample"...
[Deleted]
I came across this for the first time recently using the MT4 Strategy Tester USDJPY, 1M, no optimization, "Every Tick" model Here is the source data that I used to populate the History Centre open high low  close vol 04.04.2012 03:10:00.000 82.528 82.597 82.520 82.589 242.86...
what i get is 403 - запрещено. Доступ запрещен. Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы.
Hi everyone, I just want to insert my history statement into my website (include the graph) exactly as I can see it when I open the *.htm export file. I tried to copy all the source of .htm file and paste into my website but it showed up very ugly (no grey-fill line, no graph, out of border). I see
[Deleted]
int iHighest(   string symbol, int timeframe, int type, int count=WHOLE_ARRAY, int start=0)Returns the shift of the maximum value over a specific number of periods depending on type.Parameters:symbol    -     Symbol the data of which should be used to calculate indicator. NULL means the current...
Hi there, Am a newbie in Forex programming,so I have some doubts in Forex programing.I am learning MQL4,MQL5,and Jforex at the same time.I've almost done with MQL4. Sine I've been using C#,JAVA,VB.net for a long time,I'd rather start with MQL5 and JForex as they are object oriented languages,but...
Hello, Is it possible to check if(Open[1]>Close[1]) on multiple pairs of EUR/USD, USD/JPY and GBP/USD, and if true, open a trade with GBP/JPY? could u help me with a link to figure out how to do it if its possible? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, a friend of mine wants to use automated scripts. As I have no idea about coding in MQL I would like to ask you if the following scenario is viable: Using Moving Average to combine for buy/sell several indicators like Support and Fibonacci zones. So in fact.. he wants the buy/sell to be done
[Deleted]
I use an indicator which shows a value as the object. The value is calculated on the closed prices for the appointed period as the parameter.  I added some code lines to make it time series chart as below. But it does not work well.  Actually it works only as it is. But does not when the period is...
Hello Forum Hope someone might assist me with the code below. I am tring to produce an indicator that draws the most recent high and low fractal levels as lines to the right of the most recent price bar or candle But I am unsure how to write lines 71 and 81 below, and I suspect the use of 'lookback"
I am a beginner with mql4.  I dabbled with mql4 a couple of months ago but stopped.  I am know back and I am trying to code an EA that uses the AuthorizedSSBODynamicBreakoutBoxFinalEdition indicator from over in ForexFactory.  It was pretty easy to get my ea to trade with the indicator, however,...
Hi, i have set up some demo accts with my broker, they are not updating in page. Acct manager at Avafx has agreed to re-activate the investor passwords, but their are some that are apparently running off the metaquotes servers. is there any way to re-activate those demo accts from the metaquotes...
Could you please help? I subscribed to a paid signal (from https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions, not mt4 platform) however under Broker I selected demo server instead of live server. Is this something which can be fixed?  
Hi all! What is the simplest way to arrange on a slave terminal to run a script/advisor synchronously from a master terminal? Thanks Serguei
Hello there Would someone mind telling me in simple words or pointing me to the right part of the documentation, what it means when you use "NormalizeDouble" in code example: if (f!=0) return (NormalizeDouble(f, d)); I have tried searching, but can't find the reference By using NormalizeDouble, what...
Dear Guys. I looking for a EA which write down order record to CSV file. sample when i open a trade then EA writedown trade record to CSV file and then when i close that trade then EA writedown again close trade record. is anyone help me out to write that type of EA  
[Deleted]
Hello, is it possible to change the values in the swaps automatically, probably with a C++ application? If yes, where are the files in use for the swaps in MT4 that doesn't use an sql server?
Hi all, I am looking for an indicator which can be used in an EA to get values of the Linear Regression Channel. I can manually draw the linear regression channel by using the Menu command Insert>Channel>Linear Regression. Do we have any indicator for it where I can give the start and the end bar...
[Deleted]
I'm looking for a Time Segmented Volume indicator for MT4. Is there such a thing? Thank you
Hello everybody, I know that with MT4 is possible to partial close an open position ... but with my MT4 mobile version for iPhone, seems unpossible to do it. I only can close all or nothing. Does anybody has any idea about ? Thanks so much Corrado
Glancing over this Post. It reminded me of a process which I've taught I'd be able to code by now. It's about creating Experts which depend Entirely upon information stored on the Brokers servers. Example Order_Properties of Open/Closed orders. I have no problem with this design/approach, in fact...