MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 205

Hello Gentleman, Iam not a programmer and I have small experience with metatrader but I want to ask you. I have EA for metatrader 4. It works well but It doesnt put stop loss and sometimes it opens too big loss that it wipes out all account. I dont have source code and I cant set stop loss at all in
  Volume Indicator  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Apparently, it is not impossible to have a volume indicator for Forex. http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-4894739832417484315 Alternatively, the indicator can count the number of ticks per bar to give an approximation of activity. Does anyone have a similar indicator?
hello i cant add my account for signal creation. because i cant see fort financial broker server in list
[Deleted]
Hello. I am trying to have my statment published on my website. All topics around here seems to have this step already accomplished and most people are looking to go from the regular statement to the detailed one. Me? I am still trying to get it on my website. How is the entire process done? What...
After upgrading to the latest build (604), I am unable to attach my EA's to my charts after a re-compile.
Hi, For a project it's needed to run more than 32 terminals on a single machine. Is there any way to work around the max 32 terminal limitation? Up until now I have been working with multiple machines, but this isn't effective and needs to change
How to find out the reason for the stop? There is no log changes in the logs
  MT4 Broker  (1)
Hello, It's my first topic and I would like to ask if you could name a Broker which has got server platform set on UTC/GMT+0 time (operates in UTC/GMT+0 timezone) and has got possibility to trade with Crypto on MT4 and guarantees negative balance protection polic. Thank you for answer
Hi, I tried these TerminalInfoIntegers, but without success: TERMINAL_MEMORY_PHYSICAL Physical memory in the system, Mb This gives wrong value TERMINAL_MEMORY_TOTAL Memory available to the process of the terminal , Mb This gives wrong value TERMINAL_MEMORY_AVAILABLE Free memory of the terminal
hi all i always thought that if you trade the same exact lot size together with the same exact stop loss in points, you should always lose the same amount of money, so i've done the simplest EA where it opens an order at market price on every new candle, fix lot of 0.1, stop loss of 50pips, no
hi guys my notification dont play any sound in my phone, i guess i should use special format for my alert, what format i should use
hello my friends, i have developed an EA for the first time. it took me about 6 mounts to built it. now that its over and compiled , i see that it dose not attach to the chart. in fact it dose not even open the small window , that always opens before attaching EAs. also every other EA that i had
hello my EA is only taking 1 trade at a time maybe there is something wrong in the order counter section code do I need to change something its a simple code thought to get help here //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Order Counter
  adding buffer  (2)
hi, I have this "...." indicator and I would like the levels, which change continuously according to the market, to be inserted between the buffers. it's possible? thank you <Decompiled file removed.>
Hi Guys, i had an Indicator on MT4 several years ago which allowed me to backtest on several timeframes simultaneously. i'm not able to find it anymore. does anybody kow something similar available now? Thnks
  Reversal order  (4)
Hello everyone, i have one simple script which makes buy and sell, i wanna change to direction of order while last order completed with stop loss. how can i do this, what should i add as a code thank you for helping string direction= "buy" ; input int TakeProfitPoints = 50 ; input int StoplossPoints
Dear Sirs, All my trading signals are suddenly gone from Mql5 and I would like to know how to restore back the signals on Mqi5
Am I on a no help list
I had many code program in mq4 file extension and want to compile all of them withbulk mass compile to ex4 in a time not one by one. Anybody how to do it ?
  Market sentiment index  (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
By market sentiment index I mean the ratio of initial deposit to current funds under conditions of simultaneous trading in all, available, currency pairs, including gold and silver. Here are the index values for the period from the 24th of February till the 08th of March trading results for 34
I am trying to count all the loss trades in total or after the last profit trade but i keep on getting "0"(zero) no matter how many loss Sell trades there were with no profit trades in between. Here is the code: for (Count = 0 ; Count <= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; Count++) {
Good day all and complement of the Season. My EA user-created files don't seem to be migrating to VPS. This is the file I created using the FileWrite() command. Please any reason and a possible way out. Can someone give me an example of how to use the #property tester_file "<file_name>" code
Can chart objects be created, modified or deleted in a VPS
Hi, I have already some orders with tp and sl. But I want to scan all orders and modify ONLY tp=0. Here is my code. void TP_zero(){ for ( int aa= OrdersTotal () - 1 ; aa>= 0 ; aa--) { if ( OrderSelect (aa, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)){
  V1N1 LONY Breakout 5.10  (33   1 2 3 4)
Automated trading system for breakouts in the London and New York sessions, which considers trading ranges formed during the Asian sessions. This EA can be optimized to work with EUR, GBP and USD pairs, on the M15, M30 and H1 timeframes. - Recommended minimum deposit is 1000; - This EA requires...
Hi, i'm new to EA, i tried to code an EA that take position when stochastics are above or below 80-20 zones and when H4 candles cross moving average... but there is a bug on the code, it doesn't take any positions. I think, it's the part with all the loops and the orderselect extern double lots=
All my Market indicators are disabled. All of them (7). None is paid for, they're all free. MT4 required a login, I did it. So I found one of the indicators in the Market tab and there is only the "Open" button. When I click it, the indicator is highlighted on the Navigator. But I can't drag it onto
  RSI EA
I wanted to share an EA I have and see if others could improve on it. I noticed that it is only buying. I will continue to share these projects if people get involved in the process. I would like to add a trailing system and hidden tp and sl. I had someone add the trailing system but I wasn't
  concept of time  (3)
Good evening, I would like to take a signal as soon as the stochastic crosses but I would not like the position to be taken if the signal has been present for one minute. Do you know how I can add this notion of time? Thank you in advance for your answers
  Array Minimum Calc Error  (11   1 2)
Hi all, i'm trying to calculate the minimum value of an array but the following error occurs: EURUSD,H4: incorrect start position 0 for ArrayMinimum function Please find below the code that i'm using: int ArrayCalcMin() { datetime Timeorder=LastOrderTime(); datetime Timeahora= TimeCurrent ();