Total leaders won 3267 pips during March (yes ... again more than 3000 pips ).
More information here:
Just want to people (all elite and public members) know what i am doing now in elite section.
- first of all I am sorting all EAs testing. Some of them are profitable during the 6 or 8 months forward testing. I want to stop testing EAs which are not performing good for this period.
- as we do not have any problems to choose "normal" EAs for real trading now (profitable as a results of forward testing) so I start to develop the scalper.
I may say that it is easy to select EA which I will use for real trading (I am talking about myself). I mean normal profitable EAs. The problem now that I want to develop some scalper to increase the profit quickly (it is my personal).
Just finished the 67th version. This subject is not very popular in elte section because I am not describing anything untill it will be developed.
- as we will forward test profitable EAs only (as a results of 6-8 month forward testing) so I will test some new EAs posting the results in public sections. I mean that some people started some theads in this public area and I will test EAs/modifications and will post the testing results in public threads. It is not difficult for me and it will help to many people to understand which modification and what to improve. I am talking about public areas.
- first and second portfolios were created. I will create 5 or 7 more portfolio sets up to the end of August.
- Igorad's EA (participating in May-July contest) is performing very good now. I think we may have the 3rd portfolio using this EA only with 6 pairs. I am thinking to use it with real money sometimes (but i am creating the scalper ...).
- I was very sceptical about GridMACD (people know about it). Besides it was big losses in July for USDJPY for this EA (other 2 pairs were profitable). But suddenly this EA increased the profit and I am expecting the good profit but in the end of August only.
- Codersguru EAs are very interesting and I may say concerning the equity that they are performing good up to now (I just looked at the deposit size). All of them (3 EAs with many pairs testing) are different but probable the 4th portfolio will have some Codersguru EAs and some KSRobot which is profitable and is not trading very often.
- Russian EAs: trade-on-friday and trade-on monday. Trade-on monday is very profitable now. I expect that all these 2 EAs (using 4 pairs) will act as portfolio.
- Brainwashing EAs. Some of them are profitable with some pairs. I think it will be just a portfolio with these EAs only but with different timeframes. I will have to post in Brainwashing public thread some particularities about which one of Bw EAs are profitable. Because it was great development in public area and we all need to know the results and which EA(s) to use.
- EAs based on money management only. There are some kind of EAs which are not based on any indicator or trading system. Only money management. We are planning to use it in portfolio as well.
So the elite section will be fully re-newed by the end of August. Besides I will need some help to create the scalper as
- I just finished the 67th version,
- I am not very good coder,
- many icustom indicators coded for this M5 scalper so it is fully impossible to backtest because of that,
- need help with stop loss coded.
Yes, I forgot that we planed to start the creation of the indicator/script describing the market condition (to use it in analytical section of this forum). Bt I am busy with scalper, Igorad is busy with some indicators improving (NonlagMA for example) so it was delayed.
That's all news.
Can not keep silence sorry.
Some EAs are doing really good:
- TPE EA. Breakput strategy. Trading almost every day (posted in elite section). Preset files for Alpari broker.
- Igorad's contest EA (forex-tsd contest). I really like this EA. It is "always-in-trade" kind of EA. And because of that alittle risky but really good (in elite section). Preset files for Alpari broker.
- stepportfolio_v31 EA. The same wich Igorad is sing for metaquotes championship. Some people asked Igorad about this EA in Igorad's yahoo group (and asked me in my yahoo group as well). Great backtesting, not trading often, good MM. Not posted yet in elite section.Preset files for IBFX broker.
This StepMAExpert_v1.42 with 8 - 17 timefilter did +1429 pips since 05th of July.
stepportfolio_v31 EA just started (one or two weeks (the same date with metaquotes chempionship started).
TPE (TradersPowerExpert_v1.2) forward tested since May 2006:
EURUSD: pips this week -24; pips in total -197.
GBPUSD: pips this week 77; pips in total 655.
USDJPY: pips this week -117; pips in total 164.
USDCHF: pips this week -26; pips in total 47.
Just some top leaders (some of them but i did not mentioned Firebird as this EA is the leader now - very very risky leader). Authors are Igorad, ND, Codersguru, Tartan and Beluck (and some others):
Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter with 968 pips. (since April 2006)
GoldWarrior02b with 831 pips. (since January 2006)
Scalp_net with 572 pips. (since January 2006)
GoldWarrior02b with timefilter with 541 pips. (since January 2006)
Scalp_net_v1.3 with 496 pips. (since April 2006)
Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter with 439 pips. (since July 2006)
StepMAExpert_v1.42, 8 - 17 timefilter with 789 pips. (since July 2006)
StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod with 722 pips. (since February 2006)
StepMAExpert_v1.42 with 720 pips. (since July 2006)
GoldWarrior02b with timefilter with 686 pips. (since January 2006)
Envelope 2.11 with 673 pips. (since April 2006)
TradersPowerExpert_v1.2 with 655 pips. (since May 2006)
SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.21 with 343 pips. (since May 2006)
FXAnt 1.3 with 276 pips. (since September 2006)
Xp_EMAs with 270 pips. (since September 2006)
e-Monday_LS with 213 pips. (since May 2006)
StepMAExpert_v1.42, 8 - 17 timefilter with 444 pips. (since July 2006)
StepMAExpert_v1.42 with 344 pips. (since July 2006)
Brainwashing 1c. H4 timeframe with 285 pips. (since January 2006)
TradersPowerExpert_v1.2 with 164 pips. (since May 2006)
MaChannel with 1323 pips. (since July 2006)
Xp_EMAs with 495 pips. (since September 2006)
PriceCross with 483 pips. (since July 2006)
Brainwashing 1c. H1 timeframe with 444 pips. (since January 2006)
Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter with 368 pips. (since April 2006)
Brainwashing 1c. M15 timeframe, 8-18 timefilter with 307 pips. (since January 2006)
easyLMA_v6 with 235 pips. (since February 2006)
FXAnt 1.3 with 56 pips. (since September 2006)
GoldWarrior02b with 288 pips. (since January 2006)
easyLMA_v6 with 228 pips. (since February 2006)
StepMAExpert_v1.42 with 183 pips. (since July 2006)
StepMAExpert_v1.42, 8 - 17 timefilter with 170 pips. (since July 2006)
And some updates.
I estimated those two EAs as portfolio sets.
Can not keep silence. Part 2.
Some EAs from elite section are performing very good (name of EA = name of the image).
Look at stepmaexpert_v142: initial deposit was 25,000.
And look at TPE EA: this EA is trading just sometimes on breakout and closing the orders in profit in midnight.
And my scalp_net is slowly going...
Image from TPE EA's MetaTrader. This EA is performing good. All profitable orders will be closed midnight (or on Moday morning - depends on the settings).
This EA is placing buy stop and sell stop orders (two orders) in midnight (at 0, or at 1 am or at 3 am depends on the settings). Before placing the orders this EA is closing profitable order. If the order is still opened (buy for example) so one pending order will be places (sell stop for example).
This EA is having stop loss option of course.
It is trading from 1 till 4 trades per week per pair (that is often).
From the beginning elite section was simple place where EAs are testing. But I and some coders tried to do something more. You may read some my comments here.
Elite members started some threads to develop EAs and indicators. They are simple elite members. For example:
- Teminator EA.
- small thread about elite indicators.
- i started one asctrend thread trying to trest manual trading system on M5 (i will post it later on asctrend public thread after some testing).
- and other threads.
Besides as i know some people (originators of this sectors - 4 persons), some programmers (4 or 6 - don't remember) and professional EAs' testers (people who are testing EAs professionally outside this forum and may have opinions different from mine) are having free access to elite section. All of them may have different opinion from my opinion so you may ask them by pm for example.
Last week was very difficult for almost all EAs.
Very difficult week.
Which EAs were profitable during this week? I mean that there are some EAs which are profitable during the many months forward testing. Which of them did profit during the last week.
It is Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter, Firebird, SBS, TPE, Xp_EMAs, PriceCross, MAChannel, StepMAExpert_v1.45 and e-Monday_LS.
Some EAs are performing very good. Please find some statements/images attached (just some of them and not from beginning of the testing).
SBS EA you may find in public thread (volatilty expansion .... thread) with the settings: my settings are slightly different because I "played" with TimeZone settings a lot just to find the better one.
Brainwashing EAs with all the settings you may find inthis section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems
You may read this post about elite section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general
So I suggest you to read the thread because you may find some news and different opinions. And about 3,000 as well. It was asked many timed already.
'Elite' does not mean 'VIP'. 'Elite means 'not for everybody'. Why? Different reason: some coders do not want to place their codes in public, some members prefer to develop trading systems and EAs in elite section only, some people wanted to create some discussion and do not want to see many people around ... and so on.
Elite section is big place. There are files' thread and links thread updated daily so members may find everything easy.
This post will give you some information https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general
All sections originators and some programmers are having free access to elite section. Besides we will have more sections soon so more people will have free access. You may ask their opinion as well.
And now some news:
- Igorad created EA for BrainTrading system. Second version. It is EA according to 'H1 trading with M15 confirmation' rules. I started to test from this week using Alpari broker and some other people are testing with IBFX using different settings. Results is good so far but it is necessary to test more.
- as Brainwashing EAs is profitable for 1 yeat forward testing for H4 timeframes so I started to test those EAs with iTrend dymanic levels. People who are following Brainwashing section understand me. I will try to post the results and explanation in public bRainwashing threads as I promised.
- NewTrader_v5 EA was created with grid possibility and many other options. Forex calendar in text file is posted weekly in NewTrader thread.
- I am creating excel file with all the EAs performance as many people asked. Not finished yet as there are a lot of EAs tested (more that 50). But some excel file was posted already with 10 or 15 EAs performance: forward testing results during the several months or one year.
- Our postfolio sets are growing with quantity: now we have many portfolios.
- qq EA was fixed and now I am testing fixed v3.
- I stoped testing some EAs because bad performance. Seems it is necessary to find more good settings or just improved them.
- 'elite indicators' thread is growing with many very good indicators posted.
- i almost finished with new asctrend M5 system. Now thinking to automate something. Not as EA but just something.
- good thread started about forex chat rooms: people are trying to find something to speak between each oter more privately.
- I start to test Terminator_v203. Will see.
- elite section member created some good EA based on Stochastic and the orher people are trying to understand what it is.
- some member posted good statement testing Forex Casino EA. Statement was as good so I decided to test this EA (created by Igorad).
Reminder: information about elite section is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general
Recently I looked for EA in elite section to trade with small deposit size. Just for myself. And I found something. I will post some image/performance here.
Just some news: Igorad created scalper and I am trying to find the settings to improve it.
Now is some performance (forward testing results).
It is MAChannel by Codersguru (elite section only).
H1, USDCHF. North finance broker.
Starting deposit $500.
0.1 lot size.
No any money management.
EA is not trading often.
Green line is balance and red one is equity. It is a statement in deposit currency in separated window.