Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 944

To post a new topic, please log in or register
hi everyone i looking a for a indicator can someone help me ?? if you have can email me? ng_hans@yahoo.com.sg
I'm trying to store the HIGH of the day in a folder, who's name, is the day of the month. ( i.e 20 ) PnvH=iHigh(NULL,1440,0); // 1 Day High OHday = DoubleToStr(Day(),0); FileOpen(OHday, FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE, ';'); if(StrToDouble(OHday)>0)...
I am a FOREX trader and I have my own EA that works well and consistently. My EA is very good; don't expect me to sell it. However, I believe that life has a purpose for everyone. I live my life with purpose and meaning. I believe my purpose is to help people out. On my site, I want to create a...
Need help on the following. Can somebody please give a link or an example how EA can send data to a website directory and retrieve the data. I forgot how this process is called. Thanks a lot.
hi, my ea doesnt work. the ea should buy and sell if he crosses or undercrosses the daily open. could anyone please advise? regards gts #define SIGNAL_NONE 0 #define SIGNAL_BUY 1 #define SIGNAL_SELL 2 #define SIGNAL_CLOSEBUY 3 #define SIGNAL_CLOSESELL 4 #property copyright "Expert Advisor Builder"...
  Forex Hoster (26   1 2 3)
Hi, Any body having experience with Forex Hoster??? I am just tired of maintaining my machine and thinking of hosting my EAs somewhere. Can anybody help me with an advice. ckmoied
NEW! MetaTrader Expert Advisor “STOMPER EURGBP” http://a-z-forex.ning.com/forum/topics/new-metatrader-expert-advisor
Bajar el Indicador.. e instalar los archivos en sus respectivas carpetas para que funcione. http://a-z-forex.ning.com/forum/topics/nn-trend-predictor-pro-131
Hi all! I'm very proud of my first working expert advisor. :D But I need to be certain that the EA works also before 2009-10-01. Does anyone know a broker who provides a demo account with a history log before 2009-01-01 (time line M15 / MetaTrader4 platform)?
I am looking for free genetic program for my indicators and EAs for live trading purpose. Can anyone recommend any free genetic program for live trading?I have found this site but I am not sure if it is suitable for live trading: http://ccsl.mae.cornell.edu/eureqa thanks.
I am collecting the users input for the name of 3 symbols. They MUST match the name of the symbol as the broker displays them. Later, I do a comparrison between the text provided by the user with the name of the Symbol, like the following:       if (Symbol() == FirstPairValue)      {...
Hello :), I need help with my function, I need to convert double to integer. Here's example 0.4 -> 4 0.0023 -> 23 0.01004 -> 1004 and here's my function: int cele_cislo(double n){   int ret;   double v1=0;   double v2=n;   double vynasobene=n;   int i=0;      while(v1!=v2)   {      vynasobene *=...
can some show me how to program an ema with first indicators data lets say i use and rsi and want to use an ema with it with th first indicators data what formula do i use?
http://www.ziddu.com/download/9429252/Trend_locator.rar.html
  RSI in expert (1)
Hi everybody I wanna know how can I use RSI indicator in expert? I mean how can write a EA and put some function for RSI? for example I want to take buy position if RSI is more than 60. Please help me in this matter. Thanks. DP
  API for MQL4 (3)
Hello at all, I read e lot of articles because of I need an API for MQL4. I read a lot of an Library called "TZMT4API". But the everywhere was posted a link and the Link is broken. The library includes all I need. Can someone tell me where to find the API library? Thanks a lot! Greets, Thomas
I have a profile which contains a number of currency charts. I want to permanently remove a couple of the charts from the profile but am not sure how to do so. If I have the profile open, right click on the chart(s) and select "close" they are deleted. I do "save profile as", select the existing...
Hi, I searched in the forum for books and arrive in a page (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/113266) with a nice list of books but at the bottom of the page the link to download (http://forexiq.ru/forex-books/?curPos=20) points to a web page that doesn't exist. Could anyone send another download link...
Can someone tell me how to edit a MT4 program to suit the following trade: Indicators: Pivot Point Moving Average 10, Pivot Point Moving Average 30, 15min ATR. Trading Candles: 15 minutes Long Trades: Go long when PPV 10 crosses PPV 30 from south to north and the current candle closes - Set stops @...
MT4 shows a long downward candle stick and reports the close of Friday April 16th at 1,34899. Reuters reports Friday's close to 1,3501. www.netdania.com reports 1,3504. So MT4 data must be wrong. I went to History center, deleted the last entries, re-downloaded, same thing. I cannot correct it....
This question is aimed at the more experienced programmers around here - but feel free to reply if you have a point of view on this question. I am demo trading with MT4 and became interested in programming some indicators, scripts etc. Thing is, I had no programming experience whatsoever. So I came...
  Cope with GAP (3)
I backtest my EA and notice this small little thing that does not happen very often, often only during monday open I notice the GAP will actually accelerate the calculation of moving average and any other indicators making a false signal. How do you deal with this GAP?
I want to print out the entire book and it would take forever to do it by chapters etc. When I download the entire Book as a file it won't open up. I have tried Adobe reader, Excell, and nothing works. I noticed the file extension is chm. Is this the problem? How can I get this thing to open so I...
i use the momentum indicator in my strategies, i apply a SMA togenerate signals when momentum s increasing or decreasing. butsometimes the signals i get are really late because a use a longer MAperiod to normalize momentum behavior. so i have been trying to devisea way to smooth out the movement of...
I have been looking without success for documentation on the function iWPR. I can find no reference to it though the MQL4 platform knows what it is. Can anyone point me to a full list of functions available to in MQL4? Thanks, Orchidz
Just tested my EA, got some suspect results! Is it a bug or a feature?
  How many pairs and EAs? (11   1 2)
I have a good PC (Intel core Duo 2 Ghz with 3 GB RAM). I work with MT4 and EAs. For each currency pair I have a Windows and a EA running for this pair. The EA is the same for each currency pair. The issue is that when I open more than 3-4 windows in MT4, everything seems to work ok (logs, PC...
I am not sure I realy understand the MAonArray function. But what I am trying to create is a simple indicator that will Highlight a cross of a MA and the MA of the first MA with the appropriate direction arrow. Below is what I have. Can some talented programmer tell me were I am going wrong? I...
Conversion services: $50 /hour or $300 per EA. $25 /hour or $200 per indicator. Note: you must be owner of mt4 eas, indicators and must have MT4 source codes.
I don't have a programing background but I have been teaching myself MQ4 for the last 6 months. I get most of it now but arrays, I've got a mental block. I've read the documentation repeatedly but, I still haven't got to grips with them. I don't understand how you get the data into an array in the...