MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 154

To post a new topic, please log in or register
  VPS vs Phone (1)
Hi guys, I have a forex vps server running an EA. Whenever I check my MT4 trading account on my phone I am getting the notification that another sign in has occurred. That’s fine but my question is does the EA on my VPS keeps running when signing in from another location/device ? Cheers DrTom 
  TSD RedBack (6)
TSD RedBack
void OnTick()  {             double SlowMovingAverage = iMA(NULL,0,90,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);            double LastSlowMovingAverage = iMA(NULL,0,90,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);            double FastMovingAverage = iMA(NULL,0,15,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);            double LastFastMovingAverage =...
Hello, I am looking for the source code of the indicator of "Dow Theory". I'm only interested in drawing a line between the highest and lowest prices. Not all of Dow theory. Thank you,
Hi, In my EA I use the trailing stop as follow: ...extern double SL_prozent = 1.0;double dStopLoss, dUpdatedPrice;...void OnTick(){   // some businessLogic here   if(OrdersTotal() > 0){      updateTrailingStop();   }   ... bEntryLong = ... bEntryShort = ...   int iTotal=OrdersTotal();       //...
Hello guys, I hate asking for help like this but I've tried to figure it out myself but the only coding background I have is Fortran 77. I am looking to add an email function to this indicator that will zip out an email if a color change is happening from red to white or white to red. The code is...
Hi.. I'm trying to write an EA that checks for a condition at the start of each bar. I was able to find solution to it in this webpage. http://mql4tradingautomation.com/execute-action-once-per-bar-mql4/ After running the code on a sample EA, I found that the code actually works.  In the beginning,...
Hi I am trying to write a code which will give me a sum total of back to back losses including commissions. I am able to retrieve the last loss and commissions but have no clue as to how to retrieve the sum total of losses when it happens in a row. Here's what I am talking about. This is the list...
Hi I have this code and i select order #12345, OrderSelect function always return true even when order closed with takeprofit Why? Print(OrderSelect(12345,SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES));
Hi BarrowBoy, How are you? Need your help again!..Can you write this EA for me... Thanks in advance. My question is : 1) How to open order for 2 currency pair like E/G and U/J at same time(hedge) in only using E/G H1 chart? example: E/G=buy, U/J=sell using the WPR as below:...
Hello everyone, I am writing the expert, which is used ChartTimePriceToXY. When I tested it, this function work incorrect. Every time it returns 2147483647. I realise that it is 2^31 - 1, which is mean EMPTY_VALUE in this system, but I absolutely dont know why it happens.  Part of my code: double...
Does anyone have a metatrader 4 terminal build newer than b1090?  (like b11xx) Is there a summary of fixes? How do you get to download any betas that might be available?
  Closing Trade (1)
I took trades on my MT4 while at work, my partner opened the same account and tried to close them but there is no option to close or modify, how can I fix this?
Hello Guys, this is the list of Fractals free indicator:  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                     Fractals.mq4 |//|                      Copyright © 2005, MetaQuotes Software Corp....
tlswn128
Copying same folder is very exhaustive. I want duplicate my running terminal or duplicate strategy tester in same mt4 folder. Can I do that?
Hi coders, this indicator prints a text object as soon as a trendline is drawn. I found the calculation for the angle in the MQL5 forum but it doesn't work correctly. The angle in degrees is always wrong. Just the directon (above or below zero) works. Does anyone have made some experiences with that...
I have an idicator ex4 format. It only has popup alert. Is there any way to convert popup alert to push notifications. The indicator about renko. or do you have any indicator like this
simple question: normally you write:  double statement = OrderTakeProfit();double tp1 = 1.001;double tp2 = 1.002;double tp3 = 1.003;double tp4 = 1.004;bool TP_Exist = false;if(statement == tp1)TP_Exist = true;if(statement == tp1)TP_Exist = true;if(statement == tp1)TP_Exist = true;if(statement ==...
Hi, I`m having a problem with a piece of code for an EA. I want to open orders Buy above the line and Sell below, on every line as follows, there is also trigger distance if reverse order is to be opened, the price has to break that level, the lines will be manually drown. This is the piece of code...
Hi, i have problem with button array. I'm not able to fill the object field with the buttons. Is somebody to help me?  #include <Controls\Button.mqh>class Panel : public CAppDialog{private:   CButton           m_BtnSymbol1, m_BtnBymbol2;public:...
  EA MT4 (4)
Good morning, inside mt4 there is a simple EA "moving average" by default with mql4 free ... i would like to add this filter : open trade when price cross ok.. but i want to put open trade after 1 or 2 candle the cross ... what must i write and where exactly i put this part of code ?? Thanks in...
Hello, now I may just be missing something here.       string Begin="03:00";      string End="23:00";      Print("Current Time = ",TimeCurrent());      Print("Begin Time = ",StrToTime(Begin));      Print("Finish Time = ",StrToTime(End)); resulted in 0 03:59:07.242 Scratchings NZDUSD,H1: Current...
If I want to place a trade only if its on the correct chart how would I achieve that. This is what I have now but I feel like this is the wrong syntax.       if(Symbol == EURGBP && GBP_Band > EUR_Band && GbpEurDiff > gap && previousK < previousD && currentK > currentD && currentD <...
Hi, So I have this code<Attached > where I cant get it to stop trading on the specific date, being Friday, at a certain time being 6 am. 
Hello all, My first time posting a question here. I have moved to a new laptop and I am having font and image size issues with some of my indicators on MT4. One Indicator is so small the arrows are almost impossible to see (bottom of screenshot) The other indicator has font all cramped and words...
Hi all, I am trying to use SupportResistance custom indicator available in MT4 platform using iCustom function in Expert Advisor. I am using following code.           Resistance = iCustom(NULL, 0, "SupportResistance", 0, 0);           Support = iCustom(NULL, 0, "SupportResistance", 1, 0); By...
n = 7; R1=WMA(RSI(n),n); Plot(RSI(n),"RSI7", colorRed, styleLine);  Plot(R1,"nameR1", colorWhite, styleLine); StRSI=100*(RSI(n)-LLV(RSI(n),n))/(HHV(RSI(n),n)-LLV(RSI(n),n)); S=WMA(strsi,5); Plot(S,"MStRSI", colorYellow, 1); Plot(20,"", 11, styleLine); Plot(80,"", 11, styleLine); thank you
Hi, I am having a trouble to use iCustom to get signal from an indicator. The indicator is "called2candles 1 pilot331"   and it is MQL4 file. You can download from here. https://forex-station.com/download/file.php?id=3324510 I want to get arrow up /down signal from the indicator by using iCustom and...
Hi all, In my EA it will open a buy or sell order according to the conditon. If an order is opened, then I will add the SL and TP order by using the ModifyOrder as follow ( here is a buy order for example): ...extern double SL_prozent = 0.5;extern double TP_prozent = 5;...   // Handle Long Signal...
maybe any coder can fix this? this code give warning possible use of uninitialized variable 'oldorderopenprice' double FindLastBuyPrice() {   double oldorderopenprice;   int oldticketnumber;   double unused = 0;   int ticketnumber = 0;   for (cnt = OrdersTotal() - 1; cnt >= 0; cnt--) {      ticket =...