MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 158

Hi, I think most of you know that script below. You can drag it into a chart, select a timeframe and all opened chart windows will be set to this timeframe. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                    ChgTF-All.mq4...
Each object has a description that can be added text to that, how to change the color of the object description by coding
How hard/easy it is for people to decompile an EA if I were to provide a copy to someone? (Not in MQL5 Market) The only security I've thought is to make the EA only run specifically to their broker account number - or else the EA would remove itself from the chart. This would make it difficult if a
This is dedicated to all devotees of Gunn's theory. The largest forum on the subject http://open-forex.org/index.php/board,30.0.html Gann Methods Literature http://www.gann.su/book_rus.html http://trade-magic.taba.ru/blog/Moi_stati http://forex-markets.ru/gann/ferrera-s9-ru.pdf - Work on Squared 9
Does anyone know how I can get trailing stops with 5 and 10 pips? I heard there's an expert for it, but I can't find it. Thanks in advance
please i want to convert jpg to bmp for use it with the chart
Hello, I am using a disaster recovery mechanism which copies my entire disk drive to another server in case the server goes down. When this occurs it does not save the MT4 account password even though it was initially saved. Is there anyway to store the password locally on file so it automatically
HELLO EVERYONE I attach the "XO" indicator it draw bars on main chart and please if anyone can help me how to make it work just like Renko chart and create separate offline chart not on main chart in purpose to run any expert advisor on it best regards https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1745
I get an error message (invalid account) on my mt5 mobile app when signing in to my broker (OANDA) demo account
Hi, I know there is a (limited functionality) MT4 for Android available, aimed at mainly smartphones. Is there a way that an Android tablet can run Metaeditor4 without having to resort to Wine or other forms of virtual wrapper? Does the Android MT4 client come with Metaeditor? It would be nice to be...
Hi all, I've been using mt4 to run back testing on EA's for a while now. I download the meta quotes data to get history back to 1999, and use all of it (my algo's use open prices only). If MT5 also uses the same metaquotes data, then why are the results different from broker to broker? To put in
Hello Respected Experts i need your little help can somebody tell me how we can get a value from a function return. here is my example. //StartFunction Execute always int start() { //Below nHighPrice Variable calling Hlevel(30,0) Function and getting double value. double nHighPrice = Hlevel( 30 , 1
HI good day everyone please help me i am tryna say in this logic to stop loss at a certain equity loss level see my code i dont know what im doing wrong here So in My code i have calculated daily trades maximum profit so i called this function to use for maximum daily profit it worked but when i
HI, after update of 14 Oct 2021 Version 4.0 build 1350 I can't open MetaEditor anymore, i got always this error: Could you help me to solve this issue? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, Quick question, is there a shortcut key on the MetaEditor platform which enables me to select all code down to it's closing bracket, like the function in Excel with the Tab + Ctrl + down-arrow which selects all filled cells in a column? This is just to save me scrolling around, finding the
[Deleted]
I am new to MQL4 trading, I am trying to code a system that if; AUDUSD 1 hour timeframe at 08:00 the candle was a green and I want the system to open a trade at 10:00 that shorts, how do I go around this? And if at 10:00 it's still bullish, I want to place another trade at 12:00 that shorts. If the
When MT4 backtest is completed, I go to "Graph" tab to review the profit and drawdown curves. Why is the drawdown shown sometimes as it should be (green line going down and then up, while sometimes there is no drawdown green line while actually there was? I marked in the picture below the correct
For example, in broker X, the Dow Jones chart starts at 2 am, But in broker Y the Dow Jones chart starts at 1am, So we don't have 1am in Dow Jones chart's broker X. How do I check that 1am is on the chart? Edit1: for example: if ( D'2021.11.05 01:00:00' ) { Comment ( "1am
Hello all, I can log in my mql5 account with the same email address and password through website but not from within MT4 Code Base when I wanted to download scripts. Any thought? TIA. Regards
Everytime i still check the transaction by choosing to show all trades on mt4. But today I can only see the transaction history for the last month. Can't view all transaction history anymore. is there any way to fix this problem
when i use the iCustom function to fetch the values from the data window and alert the values , I get the values.. But when i compare that values to Open or Close function it doesn't take any trade according to my condition //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
if ((OrderMagicNumber()== 0 )==(OrderType()==OP_BUY)) { OrderSend ( NULL ,OP_SELLSTOP,ls3,tpSell, 10 ,slSell,tpSellStop, NULL , 1 ); } I want my EA to only do the OrderSend if the OrderMagicNumber 0 (a pending order ) is fulfilled. I can't seem to make this work. I also tried this approach but it
how do I change an EA variable that is in several assets? I'm gonna explain: I'm going to put the EA on several assets and I'm going to set a target and I want to close all orders when I get to 10 dollars, I need to leave the target on the dashboard and when I change the target to 12 dollars I want
Hello, I need help in MQL4 , what should I use in (OnChartEvent) to be able to move two lines at the same time, while the mouse button is pressed. EXAMPLE: imagine two horizontal lines, while I move one up the other moves down AT THE SAME TIME, not just when I release the mouse button. thanks
Hi Team, Please add % Change to Market Watch, we have Bid and Ask but it would be nice to have % Change as well so we can know in real time what % the instrument is rising and falling Regards Sam
  Unbalanced Parenthesis  (16   1 2)
I know it's boering to find but I have unbalanced left parenthesis error in my script here is the module I've been working on - I know there is not ticket management to know witch ea does the trades or manual trading that's how I want it -This is an order management script to do sorta a martingale
I'm attempting to create a simple panel on the chart with an EA. It's my first time to create one by the way. My first step was to create a simple rectangular object but it doesn't seem to show up in the chart when the EA is initialized. I could create buttons and labels but the rectangular object
I am new to forex trading and I have been trying to familiarize myself with the features of the MT4 platform. However, from the start till now I have been unable to execute a trade. When I click on the new order tab, the following attachment is what I always encounter. It would be great if i could
double FirstOrderInfo(string Info,int type =-1) { for(int i =OrdersTotal() -1 ; i>=0; i--) { if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber && (OrderType()==type ||type==-1)) { if(Info=="Type") return (OrderType()); if(Info=="Price") return
I wanted to know if there were shortcut keys specific to strategy tester functions: start/stop testing PAUSE testing I'm particularly interested in the pause testing shortcut, without having to click the mouse.