MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 159

How can I find the timezone that my broker resides in? I can get the time of the last tick using something like: SymbolInfoTick(Symbol(), last_tick) That tells me the time of the tick, but not the time zone. I've looked at various AccountInfo, MarketInfo and SymbolInfo functions, but I can't find
Hi, I am trying to push the price feed from our MT4 server to our website. We have the code for the website but we are having trouble connecting to the source price feed. Can anyone assist? Thanks
Hi, Having and issue with my MT4 desktop version. I use an auto-trader which has been working fine until this week, but now any signals that come through are met with a “trade is disabled” message. Trading through the MT4 app is fine, and I can enter the signals manually with no issue. Any
if ((OrderMagicNumber()== 0 )==(OrderType()==OP_BUY)) { OrderSend ( NULL ,OP_SELLSTOP,ls3,tpSell, 10 ,slSell,tpSellStop, NULL , 1 ); } I want my EA to only do the OrderSend if the OrderMagicNumber 0 (a pending order ) is fulfilled. I can't seem to make this work. Any feedback would be greatly
Hi everyone.. Appreciate if someone could help me with this indicator. I need this indicator with alert(message, sound & email) when the arrow appear. Million thanks.. :) <*.ex* file deleted>
I am trying to change the position the chart is fixed to when zooming in and out. By default its fixed to the leftmost bar, I'd like it to be fixed to the rightmost bar. So when I zoom out more bars will appear on the left of the chart. If somebody could point me in the direction to change that
Hi, First of all, apologies if this has been discussed before. I have optimised an EA (with GBPUSD on M30 and H1) which now produces absurdly profitable results in the MT4 strategy tester using recent data. The problem is, it’s been on my demo account for nearly a week now and has almost melted the
Looking for an EA for MT4 to trade forex. I would like it to have a position sizing tool, as many of them do, but also a stop management feature which allows a stop to be moved automatically to a new price level if a condition is met, such as a user-defined price. Example: I'm long at 1.10250 with a
[Deleted]
Hi, How can i define open price of last trade....... (when is trade still atcive, isn´t closed) thank you
double point = MarketInfo(Pairs,MODE_POINT); double low = iLow(Pairs,PERIOD_H1,0); double high = iHigh(Pairs,PERIOD_H1,0); double lotsize = 0.00; bool newOrder = false; if(OrderSelect(lastOrder(Pairs),SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES) == true) { if(OrderType() == 0 && low <=
I have 3 computers setup to trade. The 2 I prefer to use won't o[en metaeditor. The third one will. The reason I prefer yje first 2 is I have numerous custom indicators on them. Can someone please tell me how I can solve the connection problem. I would appreciate anyand all help. Thanks
I am looking for an EA that, when the margin maintenance rate falls below 100%, closes the positions in order starting with the oldest position until the margin maintenance rate exceeds 100%. If you know of such an EA or a similar sample code, please let me know
I've tried using another date/time object as the button, but that either scales to the chart or the object its based off of. Is there a way to link an x/y object to an object instead of one of the chart corners
Hi Everyone, This is my first post, except for some code I posted to help someone determine if the market is open. So I guess I mean this is my first new topic post. I am trying to code a trailing stoploss and got hung up for a few hours on something that should be pretty simple for me (I have been
[Deleted]
I have written an mt4 EA. I want it to display my contact information in order comment. What exactly should i write in source code if i want my EA to display my email id that is, "sammiawan@gmail.com" in the order comments and charts.Thank in advance.
In CEdit i can write a decimal number with a dot (for example 0.1) and it works without a problem, but if I write the same with a comma instead of a dot (0,1), CEdit cannot read it. I have a reason, why i need to use a comma instead of a dot, but i don't know how to do it. Does anyone please know
Hi everyone, I am working on a specific time strategy and I am trying to backtest it with MT4. I use IC Markets so the broker Time zone is GMT +3. For the data I used the HST data (OHLC) from the History Center of MT4 and the tick data (FXT) from a site that took it from IC markets My question is
Hi, I saw the dateandtime documents but all the functions are for the computer time and the current time of the broker, the computer time may be wrong so you can not use the computer time. How to find out if our broker for example is 2+ or 3+ time zone? Or what is the time interval between GMT-0
I have an indicator called <Deleted> and you can also use a scanner that you get from them when you buy the indicator. But when I add the scanner to my MT4 chart it crashes immediately. I have the DLL check box ticked and I have filled in my username and password for the indicator. My computer have
Hi The functions to set a fix minimum & maximum scale for an indicator are: IndicatorSetDouble ( INDICATOR_MINIMUM ,xxxx); IndicatorSetDouble ( INDICATOR_MAXIMUM ,xxxx); but how to revert this and return to automatic scaling ? ie: equivalent to uncheck the boxes on the UI
Hi friends, I've noticed when I use GVs in my code, They does save when I do backtest. How can I prevent saving and also retrieving GVs during backtest while they are permitted to save and retrieve in Live trading? Any idea
As I compile my include file, no errors appear. However, when I run my script, it alerts me "zero divide" in the include file. Unfortunately I could narrow down the source of the problem. I have no idea how to solve this error. I'd appreciate anyone who could assist me. int CandleStickPips = 20 ; //
i want to complain against New coders ... they just joint the Bid Comment and take your Mql file and after few comments they said they cannot work on your project... our Mql files are not safe... so plz MQL5 staff do something for this .. this happened mnany time with me ....... do something for
Hello, I have downloaded a Timebased EA, its working like a charm with Strategy test, But when i start it with a practice account i get 0 takeprofit and stopless instead of what i have applied, Im using OandA MT4 ... Here is the code :...
Hello everyone this morning on the ea logs that I activated yesterday I got this error but having not touched anything on these code I do not understand what it is due to I'll show you in what string it gives me the error double _get_lot_size( double SLpips) { double AcFrMar, MoneyRisk
Hello, I hope you are well. I have problem with my code. I have more trades with profit: 0.20 -0.50 1.20 -30 35.20 I need to close all trades with losses trades. In my case: -0.50 and -30 and I need to use trailing stop with currently profit trades: 0.20, 1.20 and 35.20 My code close all loses
I have a object CEdit and i can writte (by handle in MT4) number type double (for example 0.01). When I rewrite the number, for example to 1, only the number 1 remains in the CEdit field, but I need 1.00 to remain there (with preserved hundredths). Can it be fixed so that hundreds of automatically
Hello! I have an EA, that works with RSI. Now I want that the EA, by adding to the chart, automatically opens an indicator (RSI) subwindow with the specific parameters provided by the EA. I was trying "ChartApplyTemplate", but imediately this function removes the EA: "The Expert Advisor will be...
[Deleted]
#property version "1.00" #property strict #property script_show_inputs //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Script program start function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ extern int TakeProfit = 10 ; extern int StopLoss =
Hi, can you suggest an indicator for mt4 that shows the hourly bars in histogram format for any pair. Any timeframe