MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 160

Hi, I have an array BuyClosePrice[i][x] which "x" dimension represents the symbol in this multi currency EA, and "i" dimension represents the position between that same symbol closed orders(through Buys). I set GVs by this code: GlobalVariableSet (( "BuyClosePrice[" + IntegerToString (i)+ "][" +
Hi guys and merry christmas. I'm finding indicator can show the stoploss, tp and price entry on chart. Do we have any indicator or EA like it on MT4. Thank so much . 
Sir,I\'ve a demo account but I cannotsell.Whenever I give a sell order it shows please verify operationparameters and try again later.I am novice please guide.
Hi, Would someone please tell me if there is available, for this MQL5 com website, any list of freelance service providers, preferably filtered on Rating score and/or quantity of done projects? Whatever I check in Freelance section, the name of developers are not given so I cannot contact them to
Hello, how can I put the source code of an indicator, inside the source code of an EA. The idea is to unify the two in a single code. can someone help me? thank you
My question : I worry hacker hack into my mt4 account and simply open big lot size trade causing huge loss causing all investors losing money. How to set to block the ip if people try 3 attempt login with wrong password on my mt4 account? My question : Even if I often change acc password, but the
Hi there, Hope you are doing well. I want to detect minimum variable among several variables and add 10 to it. How can I do this in the quickest way? For example: a=2, b=5, c=9, d=11; in the above example, I want to find "d" and make it d=21; Your advice is greatly appreciated
Developer from Hell. I requested a simple job on Freelance Market. After promising that what I wanted was a simple job, he proceeded to take 6 months before held completing the job. 3 months after the job completed the developer went back onto my website deleted the work. So now I am left with
Hi there, Hope you are doing well. Is it possible to backtest a Demo version EA of MQL Market? There is a 1 year result provided by the seller but 1 year is not enough for me. I need to backtest at least 4 years on real tick data before using. Your advice is appreciated
Hi all, Let's say I have an array which my EA put values for each element after closing each position. But when I restart my VPS, my EA put default values for each element of this array rather than recent values. Should I store the values in a file in OnDeinit function and recover them in OnInit
Hi all, Is it possible? Since GVs are mainly used to restore values from last run of our EA, How could it be possible to test this by backtest rather than running EA for several weeks? In other words, Is there any option to simulate the condition of let's say power outage, MT4 crash, etc. to test
Hi,i am a beginner in MQL4, i need help. I have a custom indicator, and inside i have a variable of type bool or double. I'm trying to get the value of a variable from custom indicator to EA, but I'm not able to. I've tried it through the iCusom feature, but I can't. I have no idea where to go. Both
Hello, can someone please tell me the code for a new high / Low of an indicator. For understanding see attached picture. Thank you so much
Please help. I have an indicator, and I want to program statistics for it, according to the history of its signals (Open signal - Close Signal). Statistics are only enough for me when it counts the total Pips. Can you advise me how to do it? Thanks... :)
Hi All! I have a live cent account at a broker. I have a smartphone with Android 6.0 and I installed MT4 on it. I would like to log in (with correct login number, correct password and server) but I get always that Authorization failed... Why? I uninstalled, reinstalled....nothing.... :S  Thank you...
Hi All I want to create supply & Demand EA & not indicator. The code below will not show rectangle wicks when there are low/high wicks. The EA will show me the current price in rectangles instead of wicks. If you know the problem, please help. void OnTick () { int i= 0 ; int Top=( int ) MathMax
Hi all. I am trying to calculate total Profit/Loss of the account but everything I have tried so far has only resulted in failure its a demo account with deposit : 100K Profit/Loss : (negative)-31009.63 No active trade Here is what I have attempted till now : AccountInfoDouble ( ACCOUNT_PROFIT );
Have a nice day. I use the Dialog object of the CAppDialog class in the indicator and I can minimize it by the minimize button, but when switching the instrument or changing the time frame, it is automatically maximized again. I need it to stay minimized when switching instr. or TF. Does anyone know
[Deleted]
I am looking for a method to get the position of highest or lowest point of Indicator(MACD,etc) from a period(for example from 0 to 30 bars), when i found out the point of a indicator from them,i also want to know the number of the bar it corresponded. it's so kind of you telling me how to find...
  EA on offline charts  (11   1 2)
Hi everyone, I'm currently using a renko chart generator to generate a 4M offline timeframe. I recently had some trouble coding (and using) a certain indicator on this offline chart; It seemed that for every new tick the IndicatorCounted() value was 0. My question: the next few days I'm going to...
int oldSellEntry = 0 ; if ( OrderSend ( _Symbol ,OP_SELLLIMIT , NormalizeDouble ( sellLot , 2 ), ighest1, 3 , SL_TMP, TP_TMP, "1" , 0 , 0 ,Red)) { oldSellEntry = 555 ; } print (oldSellEntry); // Why output is 555 even if no trade is open? How to make sure Ordersend() successful before
Hello, Can anyone please tell me how to create a Label Rectangle that acts like a window ? Meaning that it can be dragged when it is touched (preferably in the top part of it like in a normal window) The normal Rectangle label or Rectangle don't have the ability to be dragged, but for the rectangle...
  about last order  (2)
can some one slove this cod plz about last order double LastOrderInfoSell( string Info, int type =- 1 ) { for ( int i = OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; i>= 0 ;i--) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) if (OrderSymbol()== Symbol () && OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber && (OrderType()==type
Hi, I want to do debugging on my EA. I only have data till last 2020. Is there a way to use date and use it on shift (on the indicator)
I want to check the close price of Last Friday (time xxxxxxx) For example, now Thirthday and 14:00 I want to know the close price of 16:00 on Last Friday. Below is basic code but I am not sure how to know the time gap between current xxxx and Last Friday time xxxxx. datetime when = ...; int
Hi There, I would like to know were I have gone wrong. Attached below is the code. It is giving the error message FUNCTIONDEFINITION UNEXPECTED. void Ontick() { double K_Line= iStochastic(NULL,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,1); double D_Line=
I have tried setting up trade alerts (under TOOLS > Options) via the email option in the mt4 platform on my local PC, (which I filled out correctly), however I always get error message in journal (cannot connect to server ). Any advice welcomed
Hi, Can someone help me how I use value 1 and value 2 from QQE indicator in an ea with iCustom? I want to use it as exit trade in ea. V1=value1 and V2=value2 , the P= previous candle because I want to make a crossover of value1 and value 2 Did is what I did: double TrLevelSlow; double RsiMa;
Hi, Can someone help me how I use value 1 and value 2 from QQE indicator in an ea with iCustom? I want to use it as exit trade in ea. V1=value1 and V2=value2 , the P= previous candle because I want to make a crossover of value1 and value 2 Did is what I did: double TrLevelSlow; double RsiMa;
Hello I have an EA running on 8 charts (indices). All works okay on my desktop MT4. All works okay on my demo account MQL5 VPS too. However, when I run it on the MQL5 VPS on my real account, no trades are placed for symbols in Euro currency. The broker is FXCM. My account is GBP. The EA does