MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1481

greeting, the Label have charater limit of 60 charaters. any way to extend it ? i would like to display a commentary on the indicator section. Please advise, thanks.
[Deleted]
Has anyone been able to set up smtp settings and use yahoo mail for Sendmail function in mql4? I read in old forum that yahoo won't allow pop mail any longer? I am using comcast high speed internet....anyone know how to set this up? thank you......Dan
I just started learning MQL4 last year, I wish writing something like; double floatingbalance; double lotsize floatingbalance=double AccountEquity() lotsize=floatingbalance*0.001 I hope this makes sense:) The above is to calculate the lot size using the account information function Please can...
[Deleted]
Hi, I was wondering if we can use the operators && and || in the same expression. Do we have to put them between parentesis to avoid conflict. For example : if(a == 1 && (b== 1 || c == 1)) Is that correct and allowed ?? Thanks
Hello all ! how to get previous day close on mql4 ? thanks.
Hello can anyone provide me or send me or talk 2 me about A reverse EA that opens reverse positions to the current positions Without Closing them and it has to be having A t/p,s/l, Lot size, and max trades options thanks in advance i have a script that do reverse positions but it close them...
[Deleted]
Maybe this is a stupid question to ask...but I ahve have spent a night trying to solve this questions!!I really hope that some one can help! I have prepared a csv file with daily open high low close volumn, and my problem is, I cannot find it by clicking "file"--->"openoffline", could anyone tell me...
i create a custom function but i dont know how to get the value from it and compare them in if statementdouble checkbar(){popen = iOpen(Symbol(),0,1);pclose = iClose(Symbol(),0,1);phigh = iHigh(Symbol(),0,1);plow = iLow(Symbol(),0,1);int bar1;if (popen > pclose)bar1 = 1;if (popen < pclose)bar1 =...
Hi All, I know this has been asked and answered here before, but I'll be darned if I can find it! I am looking for the algorithm for position sizing for a given stop loss when the account balance is different to the base currency of the trading pair e.g. AccountCurrency: AUD AccountSize: 1000...
Hi, I have an EA and I have to get info from 3 different Indicators. Each Indicator has 2 Buffers, labeled 0 and 1: Indicator1, Buffer 0 & 1 Indicator2, Buffer 0 & 1 Indicator3, Buffer 0 & 1 Each Indicator works separately correctly. But, as I get the info from the EA from every Indicator it only...
[Deleted]
Hello, Do you know any MT4 broker who would also be offering currency options trading (e.g. $XSF - Swiss Franc, $XAD - Australian Dollar etc.) Where can I find some basic information on currency options trading ? thanks draho
[Deleted]
Hi EVERYBODY !!! Anyone in MQL4 Community Trading FX Options (PHLX & ISE) and / or Options on the Currency Futures and / or Currency ETFs ???!!! Any "GOLD Future Options" and / or "GOLD ETFs Options" Traders out there, as well ????!!!! Yours in BonCho...
Good evening! A problem has arisen. I need to close a position. By the signal of the indicator. In addition, I need to be able to close the position by Stop Loss or Take Profit. (Just in case the indicator signal is too late. - This often happens): if ( ... ... ... ) { ticket = OrderSend ( Symbol ()
Hi, Im writing an EA, and I cant optimize on SL or TP like I can on some others. Anyone know the reason for this? Thanks for your help. Micky
[Deleted]
I have one indicator. There are three variables, which are important for drawing a line on a chart on every bar. I wrote an EA, which calls indicator with iCustom function: iCustom(NULL, 0, "Name of indicator",parameter1, parameter2,...,0,0) iCustom(NULL, 0, "Name of indicator",parameter1,...
[Deleted]
I have a number of EAs that run on an account, but when backtesting, there are no results. What is the coding they use to make this happen? If there is a code, or is there something else that could be making this happen. Thanks Guys, Much Appreciated.
[Deleted]
Hi all, I've been searching the code-base for an indicator that will plot the volume for each bar divided by the bar range (H-L), in a line, like a volume per pip indicator. I've tried some of the volume indicators on the code-base but non of them seem to do this for me, if anyone knows that can
[Deleted]
I'm a new for MT4 normally fibo expansion should run to 2.618 and 423.6 can some one reset this
can any one help me set buy and sell signals on a ADX
  re: ema EA  (5)
i have wrote an EA but it has problems can some one help me correct it it must buy on a cross ema1 and ema2 and if any trades is open close them then send me an email this is the code i have
  Optimisation range  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi all! I would like to ask a question about the data range used to optimise EAs . I.e. on which timeframes which ranges to choose. For example, for H1, is it enough to optimise an EA on one month, three months, or one year of data? I would like to see these values for different timeframes and at
Hello! Everyone! I want to analyze and improve my EA from the tested result like this way. I tesed my ea,it automatically created a list of the trading results. copy the list and save it as txt file. I think it can automatically draw vertical lines form the list by a script. I have no idea how to...
Hi, My problem is simple. I am using the following loop for computing my indicator.    while(i>=0)   {   i--;   CODE HERE   } Now, If i go to the MetaEditor and compile again the indicator, it shifts the 500 period forward and compute the next live bar I see, but it does it once of course. So my...
Hi, Ive written an Indicator that paints a bar red when some conditions are met. How do I find this bar from within my EA? What is the approach/concept in sharing info from Indis & EAs?
[Deleted]
i believe there is a problem with the terminal ---------------------------- I have a custom indicator that Draw Text on chart(When someconditions met) and i can get it fixed in the low of the bar,(Even whenTime frames change) but i can't do the same in the High of the bar, the text is drawn inside...
Hello. I am trying to get a price (high and low) derived from a bar. I am fine with double         pricebuy  = iHigh  ( Symbol() , ac.Timeframe [1] , i )    ;double         pricesell = iLow   ( Symbol() , ac.Timeframe [1] , i )    ; i being the bar count. However sometimes I notice that a bar...
[Deleted]
Hi. I am looking for an EA developer to convert a strategy into and automated EA. I am not sure if this is the place to post this so please correct me if I am wrong. The strategy is simple and I've included the specs in a PPT included in this posting. I require your rate and time to completion and...
  NEED A PROGRAMMER  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
We need to write an EA that will build channels and trade on them in semi-automatic mode. Description of the program: Based on three appropriate extrema on the chart, the program builds a channel that is displayed in blue. Let's call this channel unlocked . It can be changed and moved on the chart