MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1486

Hi, Can someone please give us an idea about what's going on with it ? Knowing "nothing" is worse than knowing its delayed until "x" date. Is there a BETA version available - I'm up for testing it - no problem.... PLEASE !!!!!
IS IT POSSIBLE TO PROGRAM AN EA TO BECOME INACTIVE AFTER RUNNING A PERIOD OF TIME E.G FOR A DEMO TESTER THAT JUST WANT TO RUN IT FOR A WEEK,TO SEE IF IT IS WORKING BEFORE BUYING
Hi all, Where can I find mql4 best programming practices or templates that help to to design clean/easy to use EA? e
[Deleted]
How much have you made so far through Forex? What was your initial investment? Would just like to know what sort of returns one can expect
[Deleted]
Hi, Does anyone know where got free Gold and Silver historic data for downloading, Have opened a ODL and FxPro demo platform and tried to download Gold and Silver Historic data for backtesting... but always get a "no new data available" message Thx.
I can develop it, but before I would like to know if it is whort to make the effort, and whether someone already has it implemented. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi there, Can anyone of you help me coding a sound alert for the attached indicator? I need a sound signal when line color changes. Thank you in advance Regards Paulo
I have developed a platform. this platform can help you sell ea without giveing your ea to customer. you just need to regist a user to my site, add the price you like to sell, after that you what you need is download a indicator and install it to the mt4 which you run ea on, the signals your ea...
[Deleted]
I have an ea which I have been working on which moves the stoploss once trade is initially profitable. I also have a trailing stop. Once the trailing stop is met, it still bounces back to the stoploss. How do I correct the code? //Close...
Hi Guys, I need help to create a code to make the EA wait for n number of bars before modifying the order. Sleep() not working in this situation. Thanks in advance Shijo
can i used strategy tester1] all result no matter plus or minus, so we can understand the ea behavior 2] looking the "MINUS" one, so just just reversing the order
[Deleted]
  Casting for the team....  (163   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Hi all! It's like.... again. :) But this time, gentlemen, I want to appeal to experienced and knowledgeable people. I have real experience in forex, and programming experience ... In short, the idea of putting together a small team to develop a trading robot ... Why the casting and other stupid
[Deleted]
Hello can anyone help me? i need an EA with the follows rules: buy, when price turns and goes up 20 pips ( this should be adjustable ) then place a buy order with stop 10 and target 20 ( this should be adjustable ). sell when price turns and fall 20 pips ( this should be adjustable )then place a...
[Deleted]
Can I initialize and use global arrays? By "global" I mean, those that get cancelled only after 4 weeks of not being accessed. thanks!
[Deleted]
Anyone interested in meeting for coffee or lunch in the chicago area to discuss and work on mql4 issues? email me at forexman05@yahoo.com if you would like to get together! I am very interested in forming a group....will even pick up lunch! Dan
Hello, Does a indicator for Kirshenbaum bands exist for MT4? The code is described here: http://www.suntrade.it/systems/KBAC_Kirshenbaum_Bands.htm Is it available or can someone code it? Greetings, Erik1966
[Deleted]
I am creating a vix indicator to be used with 1H, 4H, and daily metatrader charts, which is fed from the daily VIX data by CBOE. You would get it soon in www.forexmq4.blogspot.com Regards, Mestize
[Deleted]
Please see www.forexmq4.blogspot.com
[Deleted]
Hi All, I need to indicator, such as the attach image, but not quite the highest candle in the day and the lowest  Candle in the day,  but both the highest value and the lowest  Value of the moving average of the day,  thank you all
[Deleted]
Hello there. Please I need some help regarding the modification of orders. I have an EA that do scalps it places orders as market orders whith a calculated take profit and a calculated stop loss on it. However, now I´m moving to MBTrading which can´t handle market orders whith those parameters. In...
Hi, I'm testing my new EA, but backtester is VERY VERY slow! If I test on a short interval (15 days) it can take up to 1 day without completing; I've to stop the test with no result. I've downloaded all the data in the "History Center". During testing CPU usage is around 50 perc. How can I improve...
[Deleted]
Using UT_Fast indicator leads to extremly low backtesting speeds. Does anyone have a tip on how to enhance the backtesting speed using this indicator.
[Deleted]
Can anybody help me with this problem? As you can see on picture, where is highlighted the main expression and the values from graph on left, the second trade won't be allowed by this expression... but it happens and i can't figure WHY? But it isn't all - it even don't match the expression for SELL...
Hi all, I am using the following function: for(i=0;i<10;i++) This is to make calculation on the 10 last bars. Unfortunately the indicator I am developping should start counting at bar i=10 and finish on bar i=0, and the above function does that backwards (start at i=0 and ends at i=10) I tried to...
Hi, To have bar counter is very simple. Something like: Comment("Bar count on the current symbol is ",iBars(NULL,0)); But it shows at some timeframes over 2000 bars. How to count the bars visible on the chart? cornelius
[Deleted]
When I use the 6 lines of code below, I get an invalid stop error. What's wrong with it? double smallest_point = tick_size();//extra padding double minimum_stop_step_size = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)*tick_size(); double minimum_stop_level =0;//initialize if(trading_long){//...
[Deleted]
I tried to put a pending order and can't because it say that: "open price you set must differ from market price by at least 50 pips"...how can I change this ??? somebody can help me with this issue ? thanks
Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong please? i've loaded an EA on MT4 but i keep getting the message ........"--Zero Divide" in the Experts Log. I've loaded EAs previously without a problem but i can't see why I'm getting this message. The broker assures me he is ok with EAs. I also sometimes...
I put a test case in the attachment for a problem I ran into recently. In order to reproduce what I think is a bug, please try the following steps: 1) Compile the test case and put it on a plot, say EURUSD M1. 2) Turn off "Auto Scroll" 3) Using the "Home" and "End" keys, verify that you can jump...
When I use a recursion, the system returns "stack overflow". Is there a method to sovle it? I am using the Heiken Ashi indicator, there is a recursoin in it so I want to imbed the indicator code to my EA. Of course I can use iCustom() to call this indicator, but it is very slow when back testing -...