MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1484

[Deleted]
On my EA that I am working on right now, I am seeing that even with optimization there are still trades where I am missing a few pips here and a few pips there. I'd like to be able to setup a trailing stop on a position rather than setting a stationary number on. Once it hits the first profit
[Deleted]
What is the ideal length of time to test an ea back to?
[Deleted]
Hey guys, When using trendlines alot when setting up charts for good enteries/exits, I'm thinking about how I can manage to get a text (parallel to the trendline) showing how far away in pips the current market price is before it reaches the trendline.. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance! HA
[Deleted]
It has been down for more than half hour, it is doing this every day and no one seems to care.
[Deleted]
Please can anybody help me? I will use it as stop loss, but it only closes the current order, but don't open the reverse one... { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,3,Violet); Sleep(10000); ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,0,"ReverzKoupeno",777,0...
[Deleted]
I'd like to add some cash to my demo account on meta trader. How can I do that??? Thx! :-)
Hi I want to buy an automated forex software program, and I have decided between the following. 1.fab turbo  2.forex maestro Will they both work on the mt4 platform
Dear All and Coding Masters, Request to be assisted in modification EA become condition as follows : 1. Plan level until 10 levels 2. Level 1 up to level 5 as according to standart EA Blessing 3. Level 6 started with distance of 50 pips from level 5 4. Level 7 started with distance of 50 pips...
[Deleted]
Hallo, i have tried do search in the forum a solution for my Problem: What i wont do is fix at order open the value of the diff. from Bollinger Bands, to calculate my TrailingStoo: My FORMULA: Diff. Bollingerbands (at orderopen) Initial Stop: 50 Pips Diff. Bollingerbands(bar [0] - now) at order open...
New article Program Folder of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal is published: The article describes thecontents of the program folder of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal. Thearticle will be useful for those who have already started to grasp intothe details of the client terminal operation. Author:...
Hi All I really hope that the answer to each of these questions is No, else I will feel really dumb. 1) Is it possible to change the default chart settings so I can get the charts to open with the template I want and not have to add the template after opening? 2) Is it possible to get the tester...
[Deleted]
Newbie first day with Forex Killer error message : Invalid S/L or T/P > whats wrong? Thank you in advance.
Hi..in October i put up the combined indi topic..now the new ingredient is much promising. i try my best to get small token to run on living account but nobidy what to help me..anyway i can show u..what i have tried on latest demo trade..it give me best result..if you want to the completed secret...
  Login problems  (1)
I have down loaded MT4, logged in once and now won't accept my password, I have tripple checked that it is correct. Could it be that I had MT4 previously to run a trading robot that did not work. I was not using MT4 and decided to uninstall it and now reinstalled it. I have decided to drop my other
[Deleted]
Hi. If I have a .txt designed in this way: First Row: 7 char string Second Row: 9 char string Third Row: Empty space Fourth Row: double 15.00 Fifth Row: double 18.00 What is the efficient way to make my EA read (and save) the DOUBLE figures (rows 4 and 5)? Thanks. ST
[Deleted]
Hi Sir and thanks a lot for your kind help. In my trading strategy, I filter the days in which I open position from the days in which I do nothing, I do not trade the assets. Like filter I use the ATR metatrader standard version (14 days). So like on/off filter for working day I have a daily eur/usd
I include the code for the indicator that I did. The problem is that the lines and text show correctly at the start. how ever I would like the text to remain where it starts and not move as the bars progress can someone help me I know I am missing something small but I can figure this out Thank...
Hi, when doing backtesting on my EA I noticed that "time value" of open/close orders on "Result" tab is not aligned with the graph, especially with the bar where the blue/red arrow appears. Does it mean that the backtesting is not accurate? How can I check accuracy of backtester? Thanks Alex
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I am still in learning phase and followed the mql4 book. I had no problem to save and see the mq4 file I created in my MetaTrader 4 folder /experts/trial.mq4. After compiling, the message window shows no error and passed the execution. However, I failed to find my corresponding trial.ex4...
Dear community, Does anyone know why the following TSF doesn´t move in EURUSD M1 automatically? Unfortunately it shows only the most recent values after new, manual compilation: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Time...
Dear community, I would like to create aRSI indicator on tick basis rather than bars. Since e.g."IndicatorCounted()" counts only bars and there is no"Bid()" or "Ask()" (only "close()" etc.). Do youthink it is possible to create a RSI on tick basis? Of course, I can use an arrayto count Bids, but...
[Deleted]
http://www.trendmedium.com/tmt4/ http://www.trendmedium.com/tmt4/download.html http://www.trendmedium.com/tmt4/tmt4.exe TMT4 - Trend follower adviser for MetaTrader 4 First of all let me notice that TMT4 is a not magix box! This is trend follower adviser helps trade FOREX/CFD. TMT4 have good...
[Deleted]
I purcharsed FAPTURBO read all the user guide, watched all the videos, did all it said but it does not work, I have been running it now for 2 weeks and nothing???? The support from FAPTURBO is not good, their reply to your questions is to copy paste the user guide. CAN ANYONE out there help with...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am trading 6 simultaneous currencies.  I'd like to calculate the net open trades for each currency and add them together to know how many total lots are open.  Is anyone aware of some code that will accomplish this? Thanks!
[Deleted]
I want that my EA count the consecutive win and the consecutive loss, becuase then i want to change the lots and stop loss/profit. Like if i have 3 or more consecutive win, i want change the take profit and still in untile i reach the first stop So if i have 2 or more consecutive loss i want to...
[Deleted]
I'm looking for a MA Crossover Alert for MT4 that will allow me to input a shift on the slow MA so that the crossover alert happen at the right time. I picked up a MA Crossover Alert elsewhere on the forum but it only allows for setting of the mode (SMA, EMA, etc.) and the period. One of hte...
[Deleted]
I just started using a demo account. For some reasons I don't have a gray triangle at the top of the screen to adjust the screen shift. I could not find anything in the set up or help. Is there a way to get that triangle on my chart? Thanks in advance for the help.
[Deleted]
Can anyone help me with a loop to select orders by magic number? I am looking to replace orders once they are filled and closed. Would be just as easy to call by orderopen price? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Dan
Hello all, I wanted to write about my experiences so far, in the hundreds ofhours I have put into programming EA's as a hobby project. I am going tobe vague but perhaps informative from the perspective of a relatively new MQL4 trader/coder. Firstly achieving a grail, I certainly touched on some of...
[Deleted]
Hi there, I am totally new in mql4 with some basic programming knowledge, I would like to help friend to develop EA for his FXCM microlot account usage. Could anyone give advise how to start? many thanks in advance.