MetaTrader does not reflect reality ! How can I fight this ?

MetaTrader does not reflect reality! How can I fight this?

Quotes just stop changing! As if the market has frozen! But after refreshing the chart the quote on this chart changes! All other charts (symbols) remain unchanged!

I need either to update all of the charts (it's hard) or to close and open MetaTrader!

How do I cope with it?

I have no problems with the Internet! MetaTrader is the latest!

Is there any way you can illustrate your statement? I am primarily interested in the client terminal logs. What server are you working with?

You can send information to stringoATmetaquotesDOTru

The "Autoconfigure datacenter" checkbox(Main menu - Tools - Settings - Server) may have been cleared

stringo писал(а) >>

Is there any way you could illustrate your statement? I am primarily interested in the client terminal logs. What server are you working with?

You can send information to stringoATmetaquotesDOTru

I wonder how to illustrate it!) Today the terminal got stopped! I don't know when it will get stopped again!

Proof is a picture that has not moved for a long time! I can send you a picture!? Or tell me where and how to get other information!

i have no idea where to look at the logs.

server - Alpari-Micro - Alpari Ltd (taken from Tools - Settings - Server)

I am waiting for questions and recommendations! vva231@rambler.ru ICQ - 347529035

>> Autoconfiguration enabled!

vvavva >> :

MetaTrader does not reflect reality! How can I fight this?

Quotes just stop changing! As if the market has frozen! But after refreshing the chart the quote on this chart changes! All other charts (symbols) remain unchanged!

I need either to update all of the charts (it's hard) or to close and open MetaTrader!

How do I cope with it?

I have no problems with the Internet! my MetaTrader is last!

I have the same problem! Only restarting the terminal helps! Internet works! Checkboxes are checked! Quotes do not go! I thought I was the only one with this glitch.

The logs are located in the client terminal folder in the logs subfolder. One log file for each day. The date of the log file is its name.

-star- писал(а) >>

I have the same problem! Only restarting the terminal helps! Internet works! Checkboxes are checked! Quotes do not go! I thought I was the only one with such a glitch.

Same request. Name your server and send the client terminal logs.

stringo писал(а) >>

The logs are located in the client terminal folder in the logs subfolder. One log file for each day. The date of the log file is its name.

i sent the logs to stringo(dog)metaquotes(dot)ru ! or i may have mis-encrypted the address ?

sympathy to the old man!

hope they can help us in our trouble!?) and maybe even compensate us for the lost profits!?)

stringo >> :

Same request. Name your server and send the client terminal logs.

Next time it jams, I'll send it to you. It happens very rarely but it does happen. I work on Admiral-Live server - Admiral Markets Ltd.

-star- писал(а) >>

Next time it jams, I'll send it to you. It happens rarely, but still. I work on Admiral-Live server - Admiral Markets Ltd.

If it happened not long ago just send me the log-file for that day (if you still have it)

vvavva писал(а) >>

i sent the log to stringo(dog)metaquotes(dot)ru ! or i may not have decrypted the address correctly !

sympathy to the old man!

hope they can help us in our trouble!?) and maybe even compensate us for the lost profit!?)

Log file's here. >> Thank you.

Reason: