MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1476

Hi everyone Can anybody please help me to get Murrey_Math level values in an EA? How can I get the level values ( for example by using iCustom)? Thanks in advance Shawn
Hi, I am new to this MQL4. I am trying to develop an expert advisor. I am trying to display an alert message when some conditions are met and when a new candle stick is started. But the alert message is displaying always. Is there any way an alert message is displayed whenever an new candle stick...
  Questions about MQL4.  (89   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Slawa 08.11.05 17:51 <br / translate="no">. Is it acceptable to use the MessageBox () function in indicators according to MQ4 rules ? no. And GetLastError will return the corresponding error Is it acceptable to use the MessageBox() function in deinit() ? There is a need to tell the user some
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have an already completed ea code, which i want to add Supertrend custom indicator and trailing stop to, but i don't know how to do that, because i don't understand mq4 file programming, please i need someone to assist me . Kindly contact me on my email- willyjan11@yahoo.co.uk, if you...
[Deleted]
Hi Friends, This is Naveen... New to coding... Could some one please code me the following: RSI (14) crossing Moving Average .. I've seen indicators but I want the buy and sell and signals with it.. Buy when RSI(14) is crossing the MA and viceversa.. I want to back-test it and try different values
can anyone tell me the difference between these two types? I know that mq4's go into the indicator file within experts folder, where do mql files go, and how are they activated? Many thanks!
[Deleted]
Hi I am new, and I know it seems to be too quikly to jump full time, but, actually why not? Now I am not working so I have all the time to practice it is good ocasion. And is it really true, that with EA can one gain constanse profits, lets say for start 1000$ per mount, for me for living, for start
[Deleted]
I am wanting to create a tool in metatrader whereby I cna do the following 1). The user would select the function from a menu 2). When running it would push the user through data entry of three items (A, B, C) - this process would reqyuire the user to click on a price bar and the tool would extract...
Hello, UPDATE: Please also see second response below for further details on what I'm looking for. Thanks. I'm making a modification to my original request. I need an EA written that makes an internet request. The page will return a response, in xml or through a response code, whatever is easier for...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am planning to buy FXRobotica.com but i don't know what strategy its based on? Few say its better than fapturbo... I have used fapturbo and initially it was good. But now its loosing a lot. So can anyone tell me in what strategy fxrobotica works? If the strategy is good, ill try it.
[Deleted]
Hi, I am trying to learn how to program EA and I am reading and learning from the article at: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1510 and I follow through the entire example. But when I come to this section, I am stuck: Step 3 – Assembling the resulting code of the programme Let's open the Expert...
hi does anyone could help me download the supertrend inidcator. thanks.
  Transaction volume  (90   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Good day to all! I don't understand MQL4 very well yet, so there are some (probably rather silly) questions 1) How to determine the number of trades for such and such a period. 2) Is there any way to determine the actual amounts spent by bears or bulls? (I've heard that you can only get the number
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, I've written some code in mql4 (back-tested it), and I've got a doubt of protection of my code... I'm not publishing it... But while browsing, I get to know that the broker which we use can extract the ex4/mql4 files from our client program.I'm not sure how much of this is true......
[Deleted]
When using buffers and/or arrays, does the complete buffer/array shift by 1 index up at the beginning of a new bar? Example: assume there's 100 bars in the graph and I have an indicator buffer (double test_ind[]) and an array (double test_arr[1000]). During one bar on a 100 bar graph test_ind[99] is...
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, 2 Questions: 1. I have $100 USD in my lite fx trading account, how do i know that im investing $10, $20, etc for a pair like eur/usd or usd/cad etc? 2. Could you give me some tips on writing an EA or scripts because i really do not know what that is? Thank You!
can some one help me see why this EA dont do any buys or sells
  how to earn pips  (7)
hello everybody I've got a system that makes minmum 800 pips a month. suitable for full time traders. for more information please e-mail me tavana_ms@yahoo.com regards VICTOR1967
Here is what i use on my eaextern bool UseMM = True;extern bool Micro = True;extern double Lots = 0.01;extern double Risk = 0.1;extern double MinLots = 0.01;extern double MaxLots = 100.0;//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| calculate optimal lot size...
  Comment Help  (1)
int CommentMe()    //Comments{RefreshRates();double Eq.CM = AccountEquity();double Bal.CM = AccountBalance();double Mar.CM = AccountMargin();double Prof.CM = AccountProfit();double Lev.CM = AccountLeverage();double TV.CM = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_TICKVALUE);double Sprd.CM = MarketInfo(Symbol(),...
[Deleted]
  Broker Accounts  (8)
I am a newbie to MetaTrader and Automated Trading but an oldie to Forex trading. When I install MetaTrader4 I am offered a demo account with a company called United World Capital. Can someone tell me who they are and whether they are the only company I can have my acount with? Or maybe I am missing...
[Deleted]
I have a simple question, this is my code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| expert initialization function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int init() { //---- Print("--init--");...
For those who have ideas but no time - e-mail: askarsh@yandex.ru, money for the work to maile. Prepayment of 5$. Large Expert Advisor maximum 50$ . Medium $ 30 . The script is $15. Further help in rebuilding EA for free + all next EAs for $10, scripts for $5. Wholesalers discount :-) Help by sms
Questions about the correct values for the NS inputs keep popping up on the forum. But unfortunately this question is still not fully answered. I have only recently taken up NS and now I understand the importance of this question. I envy those people who were taught theory at institutes and have
Hello, I have been getting this error; 2009.03.13 00:29:29 2009.02.20 13:50 MA Extended MN 2 GBPUSD,M5: OrderSend error 131 And many more just like it. I have read the threads discussing this issue, and am still getting nowhere. I have tried 0.01, 0.1, 1, 1.0, 1.5, 5.0, 10, 100, 1000, and...
[Deleted]
  Having a problem  (2)
I am having a problem with my EA. I want to only enter trades when the 4 hour candle closes. A snippet of my code is as follows: int startHour = TimeHour(Time[0]); int startMinute = TimeMinute(Time[0]); int startSecond = TimeSeconds(Time[0]); if (previousMA1 > previousMA2 && currentMA1 <...
[Deleted]
  Array problem  (3)
The code I'm using is (stripped version) this: #property copyright "Copyright © 2006, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link      "http://www.metaquotes.net" ... string sTrend[]; ... int start()    {    int i,counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();    double shortPSAR, longPSAR;    if(Bars<=100)...
[Deleted]
hello, im a new bies, pls after optimization,i have just attached the MACD sample to my live account to see how a normal expert advisor works in live trading and the message in the expert window shows 2008.06.30 05:25:51 MACD Sample EURUSD.,H1 inputs: TakeProfit=50; Lots=0.1; TrailingStop=30;
[Deleted]
Hi All, I am a MQL4 newbie and don't really code so I need some guidance. I am working on an EA and for testing purposes I would like to fire off a buy and sell order every minute (in this example) so I can watch the behaviour of my code. I have two snippets below; One being from the timer function...
[Deleted]
When using ArrayCopyRates, using Different timeframes, Comment shown below returns current date time rather than Time in Testing Want to use it in B-clock to show remaining minutes in different timeframes. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...