Resistence Level

Im trying to find the resistence level of the last 100 bars to use for a stop loss in an EA. I have tried to code and havent been successful with it, can someone please help me code that?

this is basically everything I know Im doing right....which isnt much.

int x = (100);
for (int i = 0; i<=x; i++)
{

}

So I know how to find the last 100 bars, but I dont know how to get the Resistence level during those hundred bars.

Try Low and iLowest
int iLowest( string symbol, int timeframe, int type, int count=WHOLE_ARRAY, int start=0) 
Returns the shift of the least value over a specific number of periods depending on type. 
Parameters:
symbol   -   Symbol the data of which should be used to calculate indicator. NULL means the current symbol. 
timeframe   -   Timeframe. It can be any of Timeframe enumeration values. 0 means the current chart timeframe. 
type   -   Series array identifier. It can be any of Series array identifier enumeration values. 
count   -   Number of periods (in direction from the start bar to the back one) on which the calculation is carried out. 
start   -   Shift showing the bar, relative to the current bar, that the data should be taken from. 

Sample:
// calculating the lowest value on the 10 consequtive bars in the range
// from the 10th to the 19th index inclusive on the current chart
double val=Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,10,10)];

or High and iHighest
int iHighest( string symbol, int timeframe, int type, int count=WHOLE_ARRAY, int start=0) 
Returns the shift of the maximum value over a specific number of periods depending on type. 
Parameters:
symbol   -   Symbol the data of which should be used to calculate indicator. NULL means the current symbol. 
timeframe   -   Timeframe. It can be any of Timeframe enumeration values. 0 means the current chart timeframe. 
type   -   Series array identifier. It can be any of the Series array identifier enumeration values. 
count   -   Number of periods (in direction from the start bar to the back one) on which the calculation is carried out. 
start   -   Shift showing the bar, relative to the current bar, that the data should be taken from. 

Sample:
  double val;
  // calculating the highest value on the 20 consequtive bars in the range
  // from the 4th to the 23rd index inclusive on the current chart
  val=High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,20,4)];

Reason: