MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1483

This thread is a continuation of the thread - "How much is needed..." https://www. mql5.com/ru/forum/106902 As usual, the original thread has been distracted by the comparison of traditional TA and VTE forecasts. VTE trading results for the first week : 18.02.08 to 22.02.08 Opening Balance : 500.00
[Deleted]
Hi I want that my EA, if make 2 or 3 consecutive trade es like 3 short in 3 hour ( where i can set the consecutive same trade, and hour) my Ea block the short operation for the day,so i can made long, but not other short in this day. How i can do it?
I have been demo trading now for about a month and using back data for longbefore that, from a coding point of view I am almost ready to go ahead. Yet I have some lingering questions in my mind that I and perhaps others coulduse clearing up from a few live traders, these are unrelated to specific...
Dear all, I came across 2 free mechanical trading systems on the Internet. Just wondering if some programmer out there can write a program for these 2 strategies & test to see if it works. Quite curious to know how profitable these 2 simple systems are. For any queries, please e-mail me at...
[Deleted]
I'm backtesting an EA It generates order send error 130 if I use stoploss below 90 MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL) is shown to be 60. Why is the limit 90?
First of all the members need to understand the structure of this public forum and structure of this elite section. Our forum is very big and this elite section is not small as well. It will take a time. 1. Read the Codersguru lessons. Even if advanced user or programmer: - How to start with...
I have been trying to find what I hoped would be a good reference manual for doing program development in MQL4. My learning time and productivity would be much faster for example if I had a reference manual that explained all the system variables, functions available, etc. I know from studying...
[Deleted]
Hello fellow traders and coders: I was wondering if there was a way to program my EA so it only trades during the asian session (so Meta trader hours equal to 1:00 - 10:00). I'm trying to think how to use the TimeCurrent() function without much success as the TimeCurrent will constantly add up and...
Let's say an hour before a major news event, i enter a long on eurusd with 2 PIP spread. In 57minutes, my profit is +20 pip, now 1min before a major news release, the spread jumps to 20 pip. What is the profit level on my existing position?
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to place a new order when a StopLoss is triggered. How to do this? thanks
[Deleted]
Hi everyone!! Some one Know if yuo can set an alert or script to close all your order when the Account get a Limit o Stop loss, not only for order ie If you get more than 2 Order (Buy and Sell) and with both you reach a limit o the stop loss you need to close both (with out I need to follow intraday...
[Deleted]
Somewhere after the start function I wrote a code that was supposed to be triggered by a stoploss. But it was never executed; Print ("SL/TP") was not executed. Any idea? int start() { ... if ( OrderClosePrice()==OrderStopLoss() ) Print ("SL/TP"); ... }
[Deleted]
Does any one have chop zone and sidewinder indicators for mt4? tThese are Woodies CCi indicators. Thanks
HI Guys, I want to get a moving average for a period greater than 4000. MetaTrader doesnt accept any period more than 4000, it defaults it to 14. Is this a bug/limitation or do I need to some additional settings change. Please let me know. Thanks, Avinash
[Deleted]
Hi to all traders, I am looking for help in finding a solution for a bellow described topic: I would like to make an automatization of forex signals for META TRADER4 platform. Signals start to come on web every day from 06.40 till 06.55 and I am looking for a way of how to teach META TRADER4 to...
Hi Working on programming EA MT4, I have to analyze System Limitation. I wonder, dos anyone knows, what DEFINES CloseTime on 1M ? CloseTime varies from "nothing" to around 40 to 55 secs, and is NOT constantly 60 secs, as one might expect. I know, at the start of a bar - OpenTime- volume 1 lasting...
[Deleted]
Hi, Is it possible to create an EA which will work with forex ambush trading signals? What my idea is, Forex Ambush are 100% winning trading signals. If a EA was to be created to read these emails and then make that trade auto then this would be one hell of an ea. Is this possible? If so im willing...
[Deleted]
:) In programming the Williams %R to buy/sell when it crosses the trigger line, I am having a problem with the fact that on a H1 chart, The Williams % R value may dip down below/above the trigger line for a split second, trigger the order, and then immediatley come back above/below the trigger line....
[Deleted]
Hi I am newby to scripting and want to see if anyone is willing to be my mentor to teach me write an EA according Bunny Girl systems. See the enclosed file Bunny Girl System B ASIC C ONSIDERATIONS Suggested Currencies · EUR/USD · GBP/USD · USD/CHF · EUR/JPY Recommended Trading Sessions : ....
[Deleted]
Hey all, I'm currently training a neural network to look predict high, low and close prices for GBPJPY, so far I've had some success, mainly due to having access to a Cray supercomputer at uni. Anyway part of that is feeding it a mass of data and letting it chug through it and find patterns, with...
[Deleted]
Could anyone help me here: I have an EA that places trades. I need a loop to go back and find if one of the orders is gone(either closed for a profit or stopped out). The idea is to make sure if my EA places four trades and one is closed, I want that another order to be placed at that price again....
Just remind to MQL staff. It is really annoying. The Counter Spy keep removing MetaLang.exe. MetaTrader does not work. Any Chance. To clarify, your MetaLang.exe is not a suspicious programe to run with the anti virus developing company
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I am trying to use your OsMA_Divergence_v1.mq4,Is seem great. Only thing I miss is an audio alert. Would anyone manage to add an audio alert into the indicator when a signal is occured? Thanks a lot. Best regards. Yak cesta at klikni.cz
[Deleted]
Var1:=(2*CLOSE+HIGH+LOW+OPEN)/5; A1: (EMA(Var1,3)+EMA(Var1,6)+EMA(Var1,12)+EMA(Var1,24))/4; A2: EMA(A1,2); A3: EMA(A2,2); A4: EMA(A3,2); A5: EMA(A4,2); A6: EMA(A5,2); A7: EMA(A6,2); A8: EMA(Var1,2.78)*1.028; A9: MA(OPEN,3.2)*1.028; SAFTYLINE: EMA(CLOSE,55), CIRCLEDOT;
[Deleted]
Hello, I just lost my MetaTrader connection for some reason, are you guys having this issue?? any idea? Please help. Thanks, Mike
[Deleted]
I was hoping someone could help explain to this newb (in a nutshell) how you optimize a new EA with the strategy tester? I've figured out how to test different variables, and the results are generated in the Optimization Results tab...however, I am not sure how to pull the best sets of data from...
[Deleted]
FIX seems to be a standard interface for several type of brokers I like MT4 and certainly will like even more MT5 but it is not usable with the brokers I like the most I also understand that in a way MetaTrader has a razor and blade marketing strategy but I guess if I were the marketing guy of...
Dear Programmers! I'm working on an EA. At a specified time I would like to make ScreenShots at same time from two chart. The fitst chart is the current chart. And I would like to make screenshot from another chart. I can use the Screenshot() function. It But I can't use it on other chart. Do you...
[Deleted]
I've had some pretty good luck optimizing a few open source EAs that I've found. I wanted to know what the general concensus was as to what might be the most consistently profitable expert advisor that is open source to start from. Any suggestions from the online library are greatly appreciated!...
[Deleted]
On my EA that I am working on right now, I am seeing that even with optimization there are still trades where I am missing a few pips here and a few pips there. I'd like to be able to setup a trailing stop on a position rather than setting a stationary number on. Once it hits the first profit