3k to 133k in 6 years! ;) - page 2

PeterD wrote >>

Don't get confused, there are 2 people posting here in the last 3 posts before your post. My EA only made less than a million in 3 months, while the other EA (with Russian language) produced 125Million in 2 months! (Stop loss of 900 pips!).

My EA only uses 25pips SL - 12pips TP and 5% Risk, I don't know if I have the guts to trade with Stoploss of 900 pips.

Good Luck!

Dear Peter,

I didn't get confused, your EA is also a good one. At least your result is more realitic. The result given by satop, I think, it have do some tricks to make great profit. I means you will know how if you have a read about the EA script. It is published in CodeBase with Russian language page. But if you look at the EA itself, it is also profitable EA without using tricks. Of course, it will not have something like millions of dollars in profit within 2 months. The importance is the ideas introduced by the EA. Thanks.

bro.

brother3th:

Dear Peter,

I didn't get confused, your EA is also a good one. At least your result is more realitic. The result given by satop, I think, it have do some tricks to make great profit. I means you will know how if you have a read about the EA script. It is published in CodeBase with Russian language page. But if you look at the EA itself, it is also profitable EA without using tricks. Of course, it will not have something like millions of dollars in profit within 2 months. The importance is the ideas introduced by the EA. Thanks.

bro.

Hi, mr Satop,mr PeterD, mr brother3th, would you please post Sreen Shoot with Balance Equity . more clearly.

brother3th:

After have some study on !Graal_For_Tester!, it just amazing how an EA can work in this way with damn good performance. It works like some kind of pattern matching with historial data but it is difficult to collect statistic data with live trade that need to randomly open orders for generate statistic data. Interesting! Bring me a new look of an EA. Thanks.

TO SWING HERE

Reason: