Over trading

I have back tested many EA's over the years and one problem i find in alot of EA's is that they can "over trade". I say this because i have often back tested an EA and found that it would make 1,2 or even 3 profitable trades in a row and then create a losing trade or maybe even two. For this reason i would like to enter coding into an EA that would only allow it to make one trade per day and then stop until the next trading day. I have tried using the "Sleep" function but found it to be ineffective when back testing. Does anybody know how to write a code that would overcome this problem?

stedyer:
I have back tested many EA's over the years and one problem i find in alot of EA's is that they can "over trade". I say this because i have often back tested an EA and found that it would make 1,2 or even 3 profitable trades in a row and then create a losing trade or maybe even two. For this reason i would like to enter coding into an EA that would only allow it to make one trade per day and then stop until the next trading day. I have tried using the "Sleep" function but found it to be ineffective when back testing. Does anybody know how to write a code that would overcome this problem?
int TradeDay=888;

if(GlobalVariableCheck("TradeDay")) TradeDay=GlobalVariableGet("TradeDay");
if(!TradeDay==DayOfYear())
{
   int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,0,0,"",0,0,Green);
     if(ticket>0)
       {
        TradeDay=DayOfYear();
        GlobalVariableSet("TradeDay",TradeDay);
       }
}
Cheers