MetaTrader does not reflect reality ! How can I fight this ? - page 15

LeoV >> :

I'm not talking about Privalych - I mean in general. There's just no point in muting MT4. The point is different....))))

Well, who's wrecking it? On the contrary, we try to make it work like swiss watch - forever.

sol писал(а) >>

So, who's torturing her? On the contrary, we try to make it work like a Swiss watch - forever.

That's how it works. It just depends on how you use it. If you wear it on your hand, carefully and watch the time - that's one thing, but if you put it on your foot and play football - I think there might be problems with the time display....))))) Again - the time will not be convenient to watch...))))

sab1uk писал(а) >>

I think it's a misconception that Privalych is only capable of research

I'm a few minutes away from the application of ticks.

For me, the sampling rate of the signal directly affects the quality of the result.

+ 1, even +100.

The world is ruled by a NUMBER, knowing this NUMBER, you will know the world, and by controlling this number you will rule the world! http://forum. mql4.com/en/9321/page29

I wrote pathos, but it was to get attention of forum users. There I go on to explain why.

stringo писал(а) >>

Thanks to our joint efforts we were able to localise the problem.

Please download the new MetaTrader 4 build 222 client terminal from March 17 and try to reproduce the problem.

Thank you very much.

so far no problems with the new build!

Judging by the terminal connecting very often I have hope to live longer, maybe forever!

but even on weekends it still connects (3-7 times per minute! and every minute!)!

It seems he does not get what he needs from the server and keeps bombing it!

I don't know how to forbid it!

advise how to disable access to the internet (where is this button? if not, then draw it! please!)?

LeoV >> :

If you want my opinion - a drawdown of 30-40 points is unrealistic..... It is certainly possible to fight for it, for the sake of sport, but the question is whether and when you will be able to achieve it.

I do not allow myself a drawdown more than 40 pips.

Prival >> :

Well don't, I'm not complaining about not being able to make money. I'm just looking for what I personally need. I'm probably even more interested in exploring that curve than earning it. I hope you won't deny that you have to strive for the ideal. The ideal is a fully reversible system that has no drawdown in pips. It may be impossible to build it, but I think it should be strived for.

If you do good, you may succeed, but if you do not do good at once, you'll never succeed.

You are experienced traders,I am not a beginner. i think you and i would really, really like to see such a system.

Why try to reach the ideal, if the simple assumption that if I have no drawdown, then I am in a trend, is in fact the answer to this question? And if there is a flat, is it possible to determine the reversal point without drawdown? It cannot be done with 100% accuracy. So, the answer is obvious. There is no way to avoid drawdowns. Trading on minutes without using higher timeframes is a road to poverty.

Has anyone summed it up? Or are we still on the same page? No time to read so many pages ... :-о)

budimir >> :
Anybody got a summary? Or are we still on the same page? No time to read so many pages ... :-о)

>> the developers will, on principle, shave us with tics

but they'll do it even if it's through the back door.

registred писал(а) >>

I don't allow myself a drawdown of more than 40 pips.

Good. Then let's consider a drawdown of 40 pips without any demagogy or philosophy, eliminating incomprehensible pips and micro deposits and assuming respectively that the profit is at the same level. Suppose we have a deposit of $ 1000 and deposit taken by DC for 1 lot is $ 1000, then we can calculate that we can use the starting lot 0.7. Accordingly, the profit will be $ 280. Respectively, if 1 deal per day occurs, then the deposit is increased by 28%, respectively, in a month with reinvestment we receive $228360. Is it real?

LeoV писал(а) >>

The drawdown rate in pips is a very relative value that does not say anything. You can sustain a drawdown of at least 1000 pips - it all depends on the MM you use. Here is an example. You have a deposit of 10.000, you work with 0.1 lot. The drawdown of 1000 points is 10% of the deposit. Is it much or little?

Well, let's look at the other side and calculate the drawdown of 1000 pips, open the GBPUSD chart and watch

A spectacularly wrong entry. We took a buy at the highs. And then we sit for 5 weeks !!! It's so sadomasochistic to spend 5 weeks watching your losses grow. Great is beyond words. Once again, this ATS system is not for me. You're fine with it. It's not good enough for me.

S.S. It's not even 5 weeks, on some pairs. It'll take a year to see it.

Reason: