MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1485

[Deleted]
I am looking for 3 programmers to develop an automated trading platform with. This is an opportunity is restricted to no more than 4 developers (myself included). Forex trading background is a huge plus. There are no capital requirements. There are only time requirements. Each individual must be...
[Deleted]
I'm just getting into testing some of my first EAs. Some of them have external variables that require user input. I was wondering if there was a way to have the backtesting program randomly insert variables into the external variables to greatly reduce the deployment time on the EAs. If I have to...
I downloaded history data from metaquotes corp in MT4 history center,buy it is lack of data from 2008.9~2008.12 in some currency,for example AUDJPY NZDJPY .Can you help me?
  Semi Auto Ea?  (2)
Please correct the coding example... i've no idea how to make it happen... if (Question==true){                   // Flag (question is already put)         int ret=MessageBox("Buy Now?",         "Question", MB_YESNO|MB_ICONQUESTION|MB_TOPMOST); // Message...
Hello all! How to delete *.txt files in directory? There may be many files with unknown names! thank you
Hi I am currently on Russian time - 2 hours ahead, with Russian news! I cannot find out how to change this to UK time. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance
Hello!!!! I´m really interested in the Goertzel Algorithm to extract cycles of ssa´s ( not price ). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goertzel_algorithm Someone else?? ________________________________ Forexf20@gmail.com
[Deleted]
Hi, there is some way to simulate market hours at weekend for testing programed EAs? I do not use backtesting, but i need test actions like timed placing orders, trailing SL, etc. Thank you.
Hi I'm trying to write a simple EA to manage an entry. When the entry order is placed I would like to add a trailing stop in the same way that you can by right-clicking on the order in the client terminal. (I understand that the Client Terminal handles the trailing stop, not the server.) This way...
[Deleted]
Recently, I have tested new expert advisor «Neural Scalping» EURUSD – M5 . The advisor deserves an intent attention, because it combines the scalping and neural net. The Back test on alpari’s quotations from 2004 is perfect.. I put my impression about advisor in my [URL="http://mt4.us"]MT4 blog...
[Deleted]
[Deleted]
Any Suggestion and Touch Up for Improvement Wellcome
Hi, I came accross the following problem: In my indicator I use two different libraries and now I want to exchange data between those libraries. I have my indicator main file, and then there are libraries A and B. Library A makes some calculations and saves the result in a global array of integers
[Deleted]
  oh boy!  (1)
hi not sure if my question is allowed here but cannot locate a correct area if one has an open trade with two lots how does one sell half to lock in some profits with out actually opening a new trade thank you am using metatrader jayalfx
[Deleted]
I am using M5. I don't need M1 data.
[Deleted]
Can anyone tell me how to access the date of the weekly(1) bar, not the current one. I need to do this from any chart other than weekly. For example, if I'm on a 4hr or daily chart, i need to reference the date of the closed week bar.
[Deleted]
Hello all... Background: I only do manual trading, but I decided to rent a VPS to run a trailing stop EA. I can RDP into it from work, but I'd rather not use up all of the bandwidth just to have the client terminal up. I set up FTP and WEB service on the VPS, and I already have made the...
Hi, Can someone please give us an idea about what's going on with it ? Knowing "nothing" is worse than knowing its delayed until "x" date. Is there a BETA version available - I'm up for testing it - no problem.... PLEASE !!!!!
IS IT POSSIBLE TO PROGRAM AN EA TO BECOME INACTIVE AFTER RUNNING A PERIOD OF TIME E.G FOR A DEMO TESTER THAT JUST WANT TO RUN IT FOR A WEEK,TO SEE IF IT IS WORKING BEFORE BUYING
Hi all, Where can I find mql4 best programming practices or templates that help to to design clean/easy to use EA? e
[Deleted]
How much have you made so far through Forex? What was your initial investment? Would just like to know what sort of returns one can expect
[Deleted]
Hi, Does anyone know where got free Gold and Silver historic data for downloading, Have opened a ODL and FxPro demo platform and tried to download Gold and Silver Historic data for backtesting... but always get a "no new data available" message Thx.
I can develop it, but before I would like to know if it is whort to make the effort, and whether someone already has it implemented. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi there, Can anyone of you help me coding a sound alert for the attached indicator? I need a sound signal when line color changes. Thank you in advance Regards Paulo
I have developed a platform. this platform can help you sell ea without giveing your ea to customer. you just need to regist a user to my site, add the price you like to sell, after that you what you need is download a indicator and install it to the mt4 which you run ea on, the signals your ea...
[Deleted]
I have an ea which I have been working on which moves the stoploss once trade is initially profitable. I also have a trailing stop. Once the trailing stop is met, it still bounces back to the stoploss. How do I correct the code? //Close...
Hi Guys, I need help to create a code to make the EA wait for n number of bars before modifying the order. Sleep() not working in this situation. Thanks in advance Shijo
can i used strategy tester1] all result no matter plus or minus, so we can understand the ea behavior 2] looking the "MINUS" one, so just just reversing the order
[Deleted]
  Casting for the team....  (163   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Hi all! It's like.... again. :) But this time, gentlemen, I want to appeal to experienced and knowledgeable people. I have real experience in forex, and programming experience ... In short, the idea of putting together a small team to develop a trading robot ... Why the casting and other stupid
[Deleted]
Hello can anyone help me? i need an EA with the follows rules: buy, when price turns and goes up 20 pips ( this should be adjustable ) then place a buy order with stop 10 and target 20 ( this should be adjustable ). sell when price turns and fall 20 pips ( this should be adjustable )then place a...