MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1482

[Deleted]
Hi, I'm writing an EA and was wondering if anyone had a little snippet of code that I can use to tag each candle after it's evaluted? It doesn't have to be in the main window, could be in a sub window but needs to show up on the chart after running the backtester. I don't know if this can be done...
[Deleted]
How can I get the most recent high and low prices using fractals (or another better method)? Thank you
HELLO GUYS, I NEED TO BACKTEST THE FOLLOWING SCENARIO. SOME STOCK OPTIONS FALL FREQUENTLY ON LEVELS OF -40% AND -60% I NEED TO BACK TEST A INVESTMENT ON THESE DOWNS. FOR EXAMPLE. INVEST 2/3 OF CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY WHEN IT FALLS -40% AND 1/3 IF IT GOES TO -60% FOR EXAMPLE. AWAYS SELL ON CLOSING OR...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am drawing different marks in my charts and esp. in the lower timeframes. I draw lines in different styles and colors for High and Low MN, EMA50 W1 + D1 and SMA20 W1 + D1. The monthly and weekly lines are not a big story but the daily one. Is there a way that the program can do that job by...
E.g. "OP_SELL" is a system constant but what is its value ? Found it in MQL4 reference / Standard Constants.
Please help me, i dont know how to set a stop losse in % at an expert advisor, can somebody tell me the code for this function in mql4? Thanks
Hello, right now, I have a lot of EA's in testing / optimization waiting other tests to be done. And it's take lot of time to (even with fast cpu (in my situation it's E6300@3.5ghz)) calculate all that information. So I have few questions: Is there any possibility that MT4 tester will have multi...
[Deleted]
MQ4 and C++ Programmer to program 3 plugins NEEDED. 2 March 2009, 18:39 if you are familiar with MT4 and know your way with programming plugins,...
[Deleted]
I want to use indicator in my EA, timeframe m30. For instance Moving average indicator. EA contains: double ma = iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_M30, "Moving Average",13,0,0,0,1); Print("MA = " + ma); How to make EA if I want to print variable "ma" only once per bar (once every 30min)? Now it prints many...
[Deleted]
Hi there, I placed 2 sell trades on Gold with stop losses on each. Both of the trades were automatically stopped out but the stock never traded at the stop loss price. The details of one of the trades below: TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItem PriceS / LT / PClose Time...
I have 2 ea runing on 4 charts, so how can I start or stop the 2 ea with script?
[Deleted]
I like to use my Demo Account to test the charts. However every 3 month I am asked to register a new Demo Account. Can anyone tell me how to keep my current Demo Account for a long time? Thanks, helen
[Deleted]
Does the following code work in strategy tester. In other words, will it delay time properly to provide a decent back test?static int _time_waiting=0if ( ... )    _time_waiting = TimeLocal() + 10; if ( TimeLocal() >= _time_waiting )
[Deleted]
pls.could anybody out help me.i am designing an EA and in dare of need of early reversals trend indicators.i would be grateful and be beneficial to us all.thanks.email to agbagold2007@yahoo.com
If I run this super simple indicator code in the Tester at M15 it works, but it does not work at M5 or M30. It works in a static indicator(dropped on a chart) but not in the Tester.... is this because we'd be looking into the future ?...
[Deleted]
Dear my friend, I want know how I can call Alert item from indicator to my Expert Advisor: Custom Indicator ia MTF_#MAMA2_1 I want use two alert in below indictor in my EA. property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 Lime #property indicator_color2 MediumOrchid #property...
[Deleted]
Does anybody know where I can find the missing data from MT4 65000 database. The dates are from 9/19/2008 to 1/26/2009. When I go back to download the historical data from the Ib server or the FXDD server the data in missing. Look at the downloaded excel file. Help anyone.
This thread is a continuation of the thread - "How much is needed..." https://www. mql5.com/ru/forum/106902 As usual, the original thread has been distracted by the comparison of traditional TA and VTE forecasts. VTE trading results for the first week : 18.02.08 to 22.02.08 Opening Balance : 500.00
[Deleted]
Hi I want that my EA, if make 2 or 3 consecutive trade es like 3 short in 3 hour ( where i can set the consecutive same trade, and hour) my Ea block the short operation for the day,so i can made long, but not other short in this day. How i can do it?
I have been demo trading now for about a month and using back data for longbefore that, from a coding point of view I am almost ready to go ahead. Yet I have some lingering questions in my mind that I and perhaps others coulduse clearing up from a few live traders, these are unrelated to specific...
Dear all, I came across 2 free mechanical trading systems on the Internet. Just wondering if some programmer out there can write a program for these 2 strategies & test to see if it works. Quite curious to know how profitable these 2 simple systems are. For any queries, please e-mail me at...
[Deleted]
I'm backtesting an EA It generates order send error 130 if I use stoploss below 90 MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL) is shown to be 60. Why is the limit 90?
First of all the members need to understand the structure of this public forum and structure of this elite section. Our forum is very big and this elite section is not small as well. It will take a time. 1. Read the Codersguru lessons. Even if advanced user or programmer: - How to start with...
I have been trying to find what I hoped would be a good reference manual for doing program development in MQL4. My learning time and productivity would be much faster for example if I had a reference manual that explained all the system variables, functions available, etc. I know from studying...
[Deleted]
Hello fellow traders and coders: I was wondering if there was a way to program my EA so it only trades during the asian session (so Meta trader hours equal to 1:00 - 10:00). I'm trying to think how to use the TimeCurrent() function without much success as the TimeCurrent will constantly add up and...
Let's say an hour before a major news event, i enter a long on eurusd with 2 PIP spread. In 57minutes, my profit is +20 pip, now 1min before a major news release, the spread jumps to 20 pip. What is the profit level on my existing position?
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to place a new order when a StopLoss is triggered. How to do this? thanks
[Deleted]
Hi everyone!! Some one Know if yuo can set an alert or script to close all your order when the Account get a Limit o Stop loss, not only for order ie If you get more than 2 Order (Buy and Sell) and with both you reach a limit o the stop loss you need to close both (with out I need to follow intraday...
[Deleted]
Somewhere after the start function I wrote a code that was supposed to be triggered by a stoploss. But it was never executed; Print ("SL/TP") was not executed. Any idea? int start() { ... if ( OrderClosePrice()==OrderStopLoss() ) Print ("SL/TP"); ... }